Best rewards gotten in early game Agrarian Skies.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Bibliocraft + MFR disenchanter is crazyvOP with the enchanted gear you get on this map.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I think that is part of the reason jaded adds them. Really awesome stuff you don't dare use.
Also even better if you go to the nether. Break a chunk worth of stuff in a few moments? No problem, it's all now in storage back home.

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
I've got at least 3 red herrings and two sets of coloured glass.
When I decide to build something nice rather than functional it will look fabulous but until then the best I managed I think was a fortune 3 Diamond hammer.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
When I decide to build something nice rather than functional it will look fabulous but until then the best I managed I think was a fortune 3 Diamond hammer.
I have 3 paper pickaxes in a row now.... I'd take your pretty blocks over the stupid useless pickaxes anyday. the RNG hates me on this run.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

it'd be cool if those tools actually already had a modifier, something like repair, fortune or silk touch.
it'd motivate players to use those tools, and replace the tool parts with better parts later on

Reactions: Padfoote

null123

Mar 27, 2014
it'd be cool if those tools actually already had a modifier, something like repair, fortune or silk touch.
it'd motivate players to use those tools, and replace the tool parts with better parts later on
+999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019

They do? I mean all the TiC tools that you get from quest rewards level up as you use them and are given random modifiers in that process.

Reactions: null123

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
They do? I mean all the TiC tools that you get from quest rewards level up as you use them and are given random modifiers in that process.
they are paper headed tools. they cannot have their heads replaced, nor can you repair them normally. you can replace everything but the head of these tools. (replacing the binding or rod repairs the tool btw, but you lose the material properties from that part).
the stupid thing about them is, that a normal Tico flint pick is about 4x better than these reward ones. and the one you make yourself does allow repairs and replacement of any and all parts as you see fit.

null123

Mar 27, 2014
they are paper headed tools. they cannot have their heads replaced, nor can you repair them normally. you can replace everything but the head of these tools. (replacing the binding or rod repairs the tool btw, but you lose the material properties from that part).
the stupid thing about them is, that a normal Tico flint pick is about 4x better than these reward ones. and the one you make yourself does allow repairs and replacement of any and all parts as you see fit.
Ah, but that's the thing! Just level them up so they gain a modifier and THEN you can switch it out

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
I got some horse armour last night. Diamond Horse Armour, with Sharpness V, wow, that is going to be so handy...

Seroth

Jul 29, 2019
Best bag ive gotten was thaumcraft items.. Had a Hoe & Axe of Stream, both with Repair V on them ;).. The bag had a Pickaxe of the core aswell, but haven't used it much as of yet..

Reactions: Padfoote