Best alternative to XYcraft fabricators

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LeQwasd

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, playing on server, Ultimate mod pack, but xycraft for some reasons is disabled. So i have no access to fabricators. What would be the alternative for that function? I would like to chain them - when one item is crafted, passed to another recepie, crafted and so on..

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
AE MAC period is the best multi/crafter out there.

Xycraft probably got disabled cos the fabricator has a dupe bug.

Exasperation

Jul 29, 2019
AE MAC period is the best multi/crafter out there.
I have to say that there is one special case where it isn't. The GregTech electric crafting table will return empty cells from most crafting recipes that use filled cells. I've saved hundreds (maybe thousands, I haven't kept track particularly carefully) of tin by using it for things like the 3 compressed air cells + 2 nitrogen cells + 2 potassium cells -> 10 saltpeter recipe.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using redpower tubes, check out the Automatic Crafting Table Mk II. Extract items out the top with a transposer, place recipe items on each side. Buckets/non-stackable items on the bottom.

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
If you are using redpower tubes, check out the Automatic Crafting Table Mk II. Extract items out the top with a transposer, place recipe items on each side. Buckets/non-stackable items on the bottom.

Tubestuff blocks works with any item network, so the MKII table can be useful in pipe or AE networks as well.