BedCraftGP - [*Fix 95% off ALL griefing*] ~Ultimate ~Unleashed

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to fix the Portal Gun's ability to bypass claims for GriefPrevention? I've begun using this plugin (which is quite nice), but if we could get a way to have Portal Guns no longer affect claims, that would be awesome.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to fix the Portal Gun's ability to bypass claims for GriefPrevention? I've begun using this plugin (which is quite nice), but if we could get a way to have Portal Guns no longer affect claims, that would be awesome.

I dont think its possible to block the pickup ability of the portal gun at all due to the nature of the way its coded, but you can disable that function in the portal gun world config inside your world folder.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
can do as he did with the minium or can be disabled by key ids i think

you cant do the same as the minium stone as you don't right click to pickup the block, and bukkit plugins cannot detect a key press as far as my knowledge goes, i currently have the function disabled within the portal configs itself. the easiest way

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
you cant do the same as the minium stone as you don't right click to pickup the block, and bukkit plugins cannot detect a key press as far as my knowledge goes, i currently have the function disabled within the portal configs itself. the easiest way

Minium stone does not change a block untill you right click (PlayerInteractEvent). As for portalgun mod disabling it is about the most basic way to do it if you don't edit a version for private (or only on the server side) use.

pirita

Jul 29, 2019
[14:29:55] PiritaCraft : Servidores Minecraft.: Other item that can grief on Unleashed is Crumble Horn ID:28019

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Will i still need to Op the other mods with this? For example /op [railcraft] or /op [Buildcraft]? Something a little off topic as well. Does anyone know how i go about making it so you can claim land in the Twilight forest and Mystcraft dimensions?

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
It will work for that pack, but only for the items listed as fixed in the plugin description and has the same item ID as in the unleashed pack.

Vanroden

Jul 29, 2019
Disabling Portal guns from picking up blocks is quite easy, Just enable the Whitelist for it in the Config, Which is located in the World folder, and leave the whitelist empty, That simple XD, i did that on my server and i havent had any problems with it, I just wanted to say, Awesome plugin, Helped me unban some stuff alot, I was wondering if there was a Official list of dupes and fixes in FTB ultimate, Im currently using your arcane table fix which works nicely for me.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
In unleashed we can't make a wrath forge because right clicking with a wrath igniter on nether brick is blocked.
Is there anyway around this? Possibly a config option to add nether brick to the allowed list?