Whitelist Server Beat The Beast[mindcrack 8.3.2]{whitelist}PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
sorry about that guys don't know what happened there should be sorted now good night and hope I see yous tomorrow

geni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Geniusesto
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] : I didn't and I will try my best to wont be banned
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU : I am trying to find a place to play with and trust them 2
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES : I totally agree
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF : this is last year of school studding engineering and I love FTB ALOT

San

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I'd like to apply and see what your server is all about if that's okay :)

Ign: Eucytus
Have you been banned: Never :)
Why we should whitelist you: I will be a valuable addition to your server. I will participate in TS/raidcall talks and group activities. I will follow all rules and build stuff and all the good things a member of a server should do yeah! My last server did really well and we had a good community and stuff, but people stopped logging on and I was the last one before the server admin gave up ):
Do you agree with the rules: Absolutely
A little about yourself: I'm from seattle. I like stuff and things. Idk I'm better to get to know over calls and stuff. Not good at telling people about me over text

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Eucytus,Geniusesto
both whitelisted
these will be the last people we will be accepting for the time being,I will update when/if spaces become available.
trephor

Last edited:

captainofthetitanic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bpgames123
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (3-4 times)[WHY: I use to be a really huge noob/douche back in Beta days of minecraft when I was 14. Then I realized the game is actually worth while and fun to play with all the industrial mods and such]
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I'm really great at machinery at most every mod and really good at traincraft.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: loud and clear *roger*
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a junior in high school, enjoy working with machines and working at little caesars.

CheesySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CheesySmurfMC
Have you been Banned?: I have been banned once. But it was because the previous FTB server that I was on took away all my stuff for not seeing an announcement. So for the months that I had been on there working on there and realized i lost all my stuff I got really mad.
Why should we whitelist you: I'm a fun person to play with... I really like playing FTB and have been looking for a mindcrack like server for a while now
A little About yourself: I'm from Connecticut... REally into engineering and meeting new people.

LaM0x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LaM0x (spelled with a zero)
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED? : Nope, never.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I like to play ftb and mindcrack in particular. I tend to help people get started when im settled in.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yup, easy and straight forward, how it should be.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I live in belgium, my favorite mod is redpower because of the microbricks (which i can build real nice with).

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. itzkaydo
AGE.. 20
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY] No i have not.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. Im just a simple country gamer whos looking for a nice friends whitelisted community.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. Yes i do.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF.. My names jake, im 20, i have a full time job but still play 5-7 hours a day. im from maine USA, i LOVE FTB mainly mindcrack, and just honestly looking for a friend or 2 who would like to build together.

Blockolot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.. Blockolot
AGE.. 25
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times) No I have never been banned.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU.. I was a member of a server before hand (around 3 months ago) but unfortunately the owner disappeared and now the server is no longer running. So now I've had a break I would like to start fresh. I dont really have a plausible reason as to why you should whitelist me, but I suppose a helpful, friendly build orientated player wouldn't go amiss. I like building more than getting involved with the tech although I did manage the fusion reactor previously. Thanks for reading.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES.. I certainly do

mitar ruzic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN..Markus031098
AGE..18
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]:I havnt been banned,well not that i know off
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU..I have been playing FTB mindcrack for about a year and a half and i am a very friendly and good mannered person.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES..Yes i do
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF..I am a very friendly and good mannered person

Gordol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Gordol
AGE 13 in 2 months 14
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED I haven't been banned on any server.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU I was looking for a private ftb server for about 2 months.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES sure. They are pretty basic rules.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF I am friendly and I can help other people without getting upset. If you don't like me you can remove me from whitelist.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Gordol
Markus031098
Blockolot
itzkaydo
LaM0x
CheesySmurfMC

reopened whitelist apps for now all these accepted hope to see yous over the weekend.

friender_men

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:friender_men

AGE.14

HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED: i have been banned from one whitelisted server
why? the owner was friends with 2 people who killed me and i lost about 40 diamonds worth of stuff so i went to there base and took 40 diamonds from them and then i was banned for stealing what they basically stole from me other wise ive never been banned from a server

WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: i am a very nice player and i am pretty good at ftb ive hosted my own whitelisted server (right after i got banned) i hosted it for about 2 months then i got bored with vanilla. i can program lua and im a pretty good builder and i understand how red stone works and i can help people with all of these.

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: of course they are fair and reasonable

A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: as i have previously stated i have hosted my own whitelisted server i am 14 years old and i live in Canada i speak fluent English and french and i can program lua (what computer craft uses) i have played 3 different whitelisted ftb servers all of which are no longer up. i have skype (skype name same as ign) and i have played minecraft for 3 years

i hope to see you soon, thanks for reading

-regards friender

Copyrighted

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Copyrighted_inc

HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: I have never been banned off of a whitelisted server, but i have ran 2 servers that have been whitelisted and have been oppe'd on many servers.

WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: Why should you whitelist me? You should whitelist me because i will play on your server everyday for 2-5 hours and will build creatively and not be disruptive to others. I know lots about FTB so i can help other members if they need it.

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes I agree with the rules and fully understand them.

A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I am a responsible, trustworthy and fun guy! I like to play FTB because it so interesting. I can spend 2-5 hours daily on your server and will be creative and explorative. I like meeting new people and hanging out with my friends. I am non-destructive and grief free, I am not a thief and I respect others, myself and property. I like to watch Etho, Bdubs and VintageBeef. I know a lot about FTB and can survive independently and help others as much as I can! I also have; Skype@: xDrifty

Reactions: Chris221221

Chris221221

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chris221221
HAVE YOU BEEN BANNED (if so number of times)[WHY]: Once because an admin went rogue, but I was fixed and I was unbanned
WHY SHOULD WE WHITELIST YOU: I know a great amount about these mods which would make me a good member. I also chat on Skype/TeamSpeak with anyone that wants to from the server I am on, so I can help others.
DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes
A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: I have been playing FTB for close to a year. I enjoy playing on with these mods especially GregTech because of the challenge it adds.

Reactions: Copyrighted