Whitelist Server Beat The Beast [Infinity]{1.3.4} small close community.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
We are a gamming community that play together every day.

When we are playing on the server we live alone or in small groups we have all ages in our community so if you would like to form a group or join one then you can ask in the Skype group and you will usually get some offers we love to play with some new players.

We also have a Skype group and a teamspeak server on the same ip.
We have been playing together for 2 years+ and play other games as well like payday2,lol,world of tanks,farming sim 15 and a lot more.When you join the server then please make sure you have someone add you to the group in Skype as this is where we all talk and post details and updates about the servers(Skype is a must.)
IF YOU LEAVE THE SKYPE GROUP THEN WE WILL THINK YOU HAVE LEFT THE COMMUNITY AND REMOVE YOU FROM THE SERVERS.(if the beeps in Skype upset you then turn off updates)

the only rules we enforce are common sense:-
no stealing
no griefing
and play together as a community

to get added to the whitelist answer the following questions and post below

ign....
age....
where are you from....
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why....
anything you think you should add....

server ip:- 5.159.230.235:25706

I am looking for staff to fit into an existing community.
(pm me your details after being accepted to the whitelist and tell me why you feel you have what is needed to be an admin in our community)

Last edited:

wahle

Jul 29, 2019
ign: wahle
where are you from: US specifically Ohio
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: No
anything you think you should add: I am looking for a smaller server with a nice community, I also have a decent amount of experience with modded minecraft

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
ign: aerunix (prounced air-rune-ic)
where are you from: Nebraska , US
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: No I dont think so
anything you think you should add: I record youtube vids sometimes if i feel like it and have crapy internet so i lagg quite often and my skype name is midgetassin

Wiggleswerth

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Wiggleswerth
where are you from: Iowa, but I live in Florida now.
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: no
anything you think you should add: I'm raring to play!

Gun_Shy

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Gun_Shy

where are you from: Casper, Wyoming, USA

have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: Nope

anything you think you should add: I appreciate servers with smaller, more mature communities. And I like that you guys talk over skype. I've got FTB experience, and build crazy weird houses that are more form than function. Hope to play with you soon!

nemba

Jul 29, 2019
ign: nemba333
where are you from: British Columbia, Canada
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: No
anything you think you should add: Not very good at playing by myself as I get lost on where to go so I love playing with other people

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
ign- willierpt
age- 25
where are you from- Portugal
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why- Never
anything you think you should add- applying to this server because i was searching for a place to share builds, experiences , resources, ideias, etc

Gun_Shy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! See you soon!

Edit: I'm also having problems logging onto your server. Are you sure I'm whitelisted?

Edit #2: I just looked in my FTB Launcher, and it says I have version 1.2.1 of the Infinity pack, even though it already updated today...Is there something special I need to do to get 1.3.1?

Last edited:

Gun_Shy

Jul 29, 2019
What mods do you guys have disabled Because i cant seem to connect

Sorry for the double post, but I think I figured it out. Under the "FTB Mods" tab, you see the buttons that say "Edit Mod Pack" and "Download Server", and next to that is a drop-down menu that will probably say "Recommended". Open that drop-down menu and select 1.3.1, then launch the infinity mod pack, and it will ask you if you want to update the mod pack. I'm pretty sure that should fix the issue because the server is using a version of the mod pack that is still sort of experimental.

MZiemo

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... MZiemo
age.... 45
where are you from.... Chicago
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... Never!
anything you think you should add.... Nope, just that I hope to fit in given my level of maturity :)

Kaare

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Kaare12356
age: Im 15 nearly 16, please dont judge my age, I'm not a stupid kid like others from my age group.
where are you from: Denmark
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: After what I can recall I haven't been banned before.
anything you think you should add: I'm kinda new in a lot of mods, but I still have some knowledge in others.

dino_lol

Jul 29, 2019
ign.... CadiacArrest
age.... 16
where are you from.... UK
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why.... no
anything you think you should add.... im looking for a small community server which i can be a part of, i used to play on a great server but it shut down and now im looking for something to replace that, i have a lot experience with modded minecraft about 3yrs and i have my fair share of server side experience, i am good at troubleshooting clientside and serverside common problems with easy fixes

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
ign: stickbabiga
where are you from: Arizona
have you ever been banned on a server and if so why: I was from a server that had only the admin and one player on it. The reason being that the owner didn't like my playstyle. He apparently found melting villagers for emeralds unethical. I didn't even do it I just suggested it. I was on for about 10 minutes and was 1 second away from leaving anyway.
anything you think you should add: I really hope this server lasts a while and that the connection is solid. The last few servers I've been on have had really bad outbound connections.