Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nik Gosbjorn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NikG550
WHERE YOUR FROM: Canada
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Never
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I Just like to play with other people swell as make new friends. you can learn lots from other players who use different mods, or even the same mods differently than yourself. i have experience hosting small servers off my Mac for friends and family in FTB, Pixelmon, Minecraft and Tekkit mod packs. I'm basically looking for a plain FTB server i can play on with minimal to no plugins and nothing banned just nice people who are easy to play and get along with

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
I copy pasted your ign so I don't see what the problem is unless the whitelist reload didn't work right I redid it so if you still have a problem check your ign please.

Cheese21238

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cheese21238
WHERE YOUR FROM: PA,US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: Never been banned
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I would like to play with other people in this server and make new friends. I know most of these mods in and out except bees and turtles. I have also hosted servers from my laptop for me and my friends to play. I am a fun person and would like to be a part in a minecraft community.

deadby199cuts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....deadby100cuts
AGE.....21
WHERE YOUR FROM......USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....Because I like playing with other people and freindly competition to see who can build the best machine :D

where is your server located and what is the age limit on it,

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... tacos4lolz
AGE..... 15
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Pennsylvania USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Not that I know of.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... It's hard to find a DW20 server worth investing time into, hoping this is one worth it!

chibill

Jan 28, 2013
IGN.... chibill
AGE..... 15 (16 in april)
WHERE YOUR FROM...... IL,USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope only have a bad admin kicking every time i log in on CreeperCafe
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... Because I have played FTB a lot and even develop my own mod Call AdditionalCrafting. I also know the ins and outs of crash logs pretty good. And i am a big redstoner I am part of ORE (Open Redstone Engineers).

atlantisrift

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Atlantisrift
WHERE YOUR FROM: Denmark
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I like helping people out it they need it and i have played around with most of the mods in the direwolf pack and generally been playing around with mods for quite some time.

David Hassall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... B1G_D_
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Manchester, England
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Not Once
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I will bring alot to the server in terms of advice for other players and Good buildings :)

banana_dudeman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Banana_dudeman
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Lithuania
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I've recently became re-invested in FTB so I'm looking for a server to spend time on with decent amount of people. I'm quite friendly and I'm able to give tips to people in need of them

chibill

Jan 28, 2013
Can't connect I get "The following multiparts are not installed on this client: extrautils:fence, extrautils: pipeJacket"

But i was able to loging yesterday.

Last edited: