Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sagnid

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: sagnid
Where are you from?: Sacramento, Ca
Have you ever been banned?: No I have not, I have no experience with multiplayer.
Why should we whitelist you?: I am attempting to make my way into multiplayer Minecraft after having played Feed The Beast for a while. I am a courtesy and friendly man and I wish to enjoy a minecraft community.

miningboss630

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....miningboss630
AGE.....13
WHERE YOUR FROM......chicago illinois
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....well im not saying you should its your choice to except me or not but if you do i would like to start recording with some freinds and would like to use your server p.s my freind maxhg521 suggested your server
Last edited: Tuesday at 6:47 PM

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Jax973
AGE..... 13
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Michigan, USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... As far as I am aware of, no.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I know alot about all these mods, my friends call me a "mod addict" because of it. I also love to help others understand the mods!

Alex_TNT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alex_TNT
WHERE YOUR FROM: Italy
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I would like to play minecraft/ftb and I don't have where to play. I olso have more than 3 years experience with minecraft servers and how mods work

Rory Davenport

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dwarf_Legacy
WHERE YOUR FROM: Bordeaux, France
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: I have never been banned for the reasons you should be. I have got rage-banned before though.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: My friend Maxgh527 told me this was a good server. So here I am applying for this. Yes and I might record on this server, I do like Ars Magica. Youtube channel: Dwarves N' Stuff

Hail to ye,
Dwarf_Legacy

Sagnid

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the whitelist.

Is the server unreachable for anyone else?

*Edit, I was able to connect. I do have an abnormal amount of lag however, is this localized to my connection perhaps, or is anyone else experiencing such lag?

Last edited:

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
sagnid we had issues with reaching the ram cap but these have been resolved I upgraded the server to 8gig so we should be good for the foreseeable future.Sorry about the lag but all is now fixed thanks

mattyjt2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... mattyjt2
AGE..... 20
WHERE YOUR FROM...... uk
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I have never played FTB before and i would like to play on a nice server for my first time

EvilMaL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EvilMaL

Where your from: Ohio, USA

Have you ever been banned: No

Why should we white list you: Because I am a friendly guy who is looking to make new friends and new people to play minecraft with.

nayrc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nayrc

Where your from: Northern Ireland UK

Have you ever been banned: Not that I can remember

Why should we white list you: I'm an active member and I want to be part of a small community of people so I can learn new stuff and teach people who know less than me.

Thomas Carlson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kamikazee
WHERE YOUR FROM: Dallas, Texas
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: My first server, so nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: The reason I play MC is because I like creating new things that just pop into my head. I am alot more mature than the people my age because of the years I spent in the military. I look down on others who rage and act like little kids because they don't get their way. But most importantly I enjoy creativity and making new friends.

Rorklis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Rorklis2
AGE..... 23
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Texas
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope :D
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... Cause if not? i dunno xD decently active with lots of knowledge

Timouthy

Jul 29, 2019
Unban App
Minecraft Account:Blouw321
Reason:Sorry For dammanding Op & Sorry For Saying i was going to shutdown the server I Will Never Dammand op & I Will Never Say Im Going to Shutdown the server sorry guys i hope i can get back on

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
Rorklis2
kamikazee

whitelisted see yous ingame soon.

Blouw321
you have been unbanned I don't think I need to tell you but you only have one chance.

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kingston2131
WHERE YOUR FROM: Denmark
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: iam friendly player love to help others, i play tons, know almost all the mods in the pack, and keep learning. small servers are more fun, more lively, just awesome