Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jakeNnate

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you are still accepting new recruits or not, but I will apply anyways
IGN..... jakeNnate
AGE..... 16 (17 in less than a month)
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Texas, United States
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Never in my life
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... Most of my experience playing Feed The Beast has been single player, but generally I enjoy playing Minecraft as part of a community. I have pretty good experience with a lot of the mods, and I enjoy helping others.

Last edited:

Golden Guys

Jul 29, 2019
Weird. I'm not sure what the problem is. All I hope for is for him to fix everything soon. Because I'd love to get playing.

Hi I'm one of the admins I have put you name in the whitelist again.[DOUBLEPOST=1388542878][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it took a while to get the IP address, hopefully we can get the whitelist thing fixed before the end of the day.

Hi I'm one of the admins I have put you name in the whitelist again.

AhhRunAway

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - AhhRunAway
AGE - 20
WHERE YOUR FROM - I'm from the U.S. (California)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED - No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU - I want to experience what a real MC community is like, and I think your small server can provide that. I love interacting and doing projects with others.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... hopdog
AGE..... 29
WHERE YOUR FROM...... California
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... i'm a fun person to be with and can help/trouble shoot a lot of the mods.

MrDeadman4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... MrDeadman4
AGE..... 18
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Lithuania
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... Becouse i know a few people of the crew, we used to play together on a different server.

budu413

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Budu413
AGE..... 16
WHERE YOUR FROM...... US
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No .
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I Like Helping Others And Im Very Good At Finding Problems / Glitches Etc .

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....xSimplename
AGE.....22
WHERE YOUR FROM......Australia
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I like to build nice things :D

Djeeem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Djeeem
WHERE YOUR FROM: the Netherlands
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: i am looking for a small community that can teach how playing with mods work:) i am very new to the modding world so it would be nice the be accepted so i can learn about the direwolf20 modpack.

R1ckyyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... R1ckyyy
AGE..... 18
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Portugal
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... no
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... im friendly player and like to help the others if i can

Doofster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, trephor said I was whitelisted but I tried to join and it is saying I'm not D: help!

Dark_Eav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dark_Eav
WHERE YOUR FROM: Germany
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I like to play on server with a nice and not to big community. I'm experienced with most of the mods and i like to help others if they need my help.

jakeNnate

Jul 29, 2019
To server owner/admins: If you guys are having trouble with whitelisted people not being able to join, you need to either run the "/whitelist reload" command or restart the server

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
right guys im back to full power now after the Christmas period ill be keeping an eye here more often

we have updated to 1.0.9
im working through the whitelist now

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
right guys that's everyone whitelisted and sorted any problems just give me a shout on here