Whitelist Server *Band New* Fused|FTB Ultimate|White List| Looking for applicants

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

david_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Nachobear
First name (if you're comfortable): David
Reason you want to join: I want to play multiplayer with my friends on a ftb server and make videos on occasion to show off the builds and things we've made. If you would whitelist me i would appreciate it very much.

xDavidKing

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: xDavidKing
First name (if you're comfortable): David
Reason you want to join: Because i want to join a server that is private , and almost none are banned , i also want to join a server like this since i wanted to play just like famous youtubers do. :)

cpt_iinzane

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: cpt_iinzane
first name: Kevin
Reason I would like to join: I really like Feed the beast, and would like to enjoy the game with others in a lovely comunity.

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: DrPhant0m
First name (if you're comfortable):Carlos
Reason you want to join:I love mods but a hate play alone

AssBurgers Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Cpt.AssBurgers
First name (if you're comfortable):Chase
Reason you want to join:Becuase i wanna start learning to be sociaal and start making friends and getting into the modpack

jermy1810

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Jermy1810
Reason you want to join: Looking for a server to play on with nice people that wont greif and steal my stuff.

Sixthflame

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Sixthflame
First name (if you're comfortable): Will
Reason you want to join: I enjoy feeding this beast with other players, the problem often lies with abuse of MOD powers. I like the fact that in the first post you said that you won't be spawning items and that we won't be teleporting around.

Jeebsterz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Jeebsterz
Reason you want to join: Playing SSP ftb is very long and boring, I'm hoping that the experience is better on servers

chris for 2012

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ChrisFor2013
First name (if you're comfortable): Chris
Reason you want to join: i want to join a server with a good active community that wont just disappear after a day and i think this server will be a great server
thx

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:
First name (if you're comfortable):
Reason you want to join: I want to join because i just want a community where everyone gets alone and it mature and I want been playing FTB for 6 months.

Exdefire

Jul 29, 2019
Added everyone above to the whitelist, also if a mod could update the title for me I can't seem to change it, since the server is a couple days old now I wouldn't call it "brand new" anymore.

Also i'll update my main post but I wanted to add while I'm not limiting any items, I'd like people to let me know if you wanted to add a chunk loader somewhere as I'd like to have all our lava pumps and quarries on the same chunk loader. 15-20 people all with 15 different chunk loaders for all their quarries and pumps could overload the server.

No, you didn't whitelist everyone above because I'm still not whitelisted.

thelittleman10

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:thelittleman10
First name (if you're comfortable):Ryan
Reason you want to join:I have been searching all day for a whitelisted ftb server to join and this seems perfect. This server looks like it will be great fun with a great community. Thanks for reading and I hope you add me :)

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Azurave
First name (if you're comfortable): Trey
Reason you want to join: My old server got shut down due to a player portal gunned the moon and went on a rampage with it so I am looking for another small whitelisted server.

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: leight
First name (if you're comfortable): Oscar
Reason you want to join:my old server is kinda messy atm and i have huge lagg on it and now i'm looking for a new server that isn't so far ahead.

Shaymin286

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Shaymin286
First name (if you're comfortable): Jenn
Reason you want to join: The server I went on is really laggy and has banned items that I love and now I'm trying to find one that me and my friend can play on together. (He might apply later.)

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
sorry i for got to put my minecraft name can i be whitelisted you said eveyone above is whitelisted but i didnt put my minecraft name
Minecraft name: iTeddd
First name (if you're comfortable): Malvin
Reason you want to join: I want to join because i just want a community where everyone gets alone and it mature and I want been playing FTB for 6 months.

BinsoXO

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: BinsoXO
First name (if you're comfortable): John
Reason you want to join: In need of a server to play in and would like to join a "brand new" server

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Thelastfate
First Name: Alex
Reason you want to join: Well Im only just starting to get back into minecraft and id be happy to livestream this server. Ive played FTB before and started in 1.7.3 Regular minecraft. Im sorta new to some things but get the hand really quick. Id love to play and help on your server. Thanks Thelastfate