Whitelist Server *Band New* Fused|FTB Ultimate|White List| Looking for applicants

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Djcoolmac

Jul 29, 2019
Hello teser, and everyone else!

My Minecraft name is Djcoolmac, I would like to join your server because the current server I play on is now shut down, and I would like to dedicate my time to another server and your server seems to be the one. I would like to do some community buildings around the spawn, if it's okay with you and the rest of the server including a mob spawner/grinder, if there isn't already one. In my opinion I believe I am a good builder and like to build some things for the community, not only myself.

Best regards, Djcoolmac. Thanks for taking the time to read my application!

Also, I applied on the minecraftforum page and got no reply so I found this and I figured I would post it on here too!

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:liawjunwei1999
First name (if you're comfortable):Terrence , You can call me Erz that's my nick ;]
Reason you want to join:Hmmph , looking for a mature server and theres not much things are disable so I hope to be accepted ;]

Djcoolmac

Jul 29, 2019
teser, are you still accepting applications, or not? I posted about 5 days ago on the minecraftforum page and 2 days ago on here, yet no reply?

kbakes

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: wromt
First name (if you're comfortable): kaan
Reason you want to join: i d really like to join a consistent server and complete my factory ideas :p

AttackofDaBaws

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: AttackofDaBaws
First name (if you're comfortable): Seth
Reason you want to join: Looking for a fresh start

X_xjonix_X

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: X_xjonix_X
First name: Joni
Reason you want to join: I have been looking for a nice server to play FTB on since my las server died out. :( And i hope that this would be the server to play on with no fear of getting griefed/raided :)

happy900

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: happy900
First name: Dylan
Reason you want to join Because i run a gaming group "Super Dead Cactus" and we have been looking for a good FTB server for a while

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: DrPhant0m
First name (if you're comfortable):Carlos
Reason you want to join:I love mods but a hate play alone

Zouk1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Z0UK_
First name (if you're comfortable): Pedro (but you can call me Peter is my nickname)
Reason you want to join: Just looking for a confortable server where I can co-op with other players talk by skype maybe. Maybe start record some videos for the channel that I will create. Just wanna have some fun without the panic of being greifed every time that I log off. You know that kind of stuff...

Dr_virus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: dr_virus
First name (if you're comfortable): Bob
Reason you want to join: Just looking for a place to have fun

Mael

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: xmxaxexlx
First name (if you're comfortable): Ben
Reason you want to join:Looking for a server to hang out on, as ssp gets boring.

Davidcc43

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Davidcc43
First name (if you're comfortable): David
Reason you want to join: I really enjoy FTB and have played for about 6 months. Now that I am done classes it seems like a good time to start playing SMP. I am excited to play with other people instead of being by myself. I hope to be able to join :D

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
MC IGN : kazooie2424
First name: James
Reason: I just want to play some ftb :)

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: flapjacck
First name (if you're comfortable): Jack
Reason you want to join: I want to play on a chill server with some friends and even make some more, Also want to learn more and give out some of my small knowledge to the rest of the community.

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: demoncress
First name (if you're comfortable): demoncress :)
Reason you want to join: I'm looking for an active community to play with and experience some fun while building spectacular creations with the fantastic mods that come with ftb. I was in a small server but for some reason the owner didn't play anymore minecraft and decided to shut down the server without telling us therefore im looking for a new server, new adventures and new friends.

Andrew stultz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: andrew_stultz
First name (if you're comfortable): Andrew
Reason you want to join: Well i just want to be left alone right i dont want to play on an open sever and i dont messed with just left a sever where people would mess with me and not leave a note or any thing and i would like to join this sever because of the values of the community and not the mean people who where on the last sever.

Neoharvester

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Neoharvester
First name (if you're comfortable): Wyatt
Reason you want to join: Last server I was on got deleted, looking for a fresh start in a server that doesn't have a lot of banned things or mods taken off. I play well, stick to myself usually, and generally like a whitelisted community.

Urutta

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Urutta
First name (if you're comfortable): Silas
Reason you want to join: because I've for some time now been looking for a really friendly server with great community where i can play FTB and enjoy it with others i started playing FTB around Christmas last year and I've just fallen completely in love with all the mods and the combinations of the mods especially the bees and Thaumcraft

Sirstas

Jul 29, 2019
Are you still open for new players? IF so i would like to jump one with you all. I am scott 33, old FTB server did a reset and made changes that i did not like. My IGN is Sirstas but i like to be called Stas.

Peoples888

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Peoples888
First name (if you're comfortable): Greg
Reason you want to join: I host my own FTB server (currently only using the Beta pack) and I really enjoy it. Sadly, most of my friends either got bored of the game or are busy with college, so I often find myself building alone. I would like to join your server because my computer currently cannot handle running FTB ultimate, and I want a server of close people who don't screw things up.
P.S. I am 19, if that gives you any comfort.