Whitelist Server *Band New* Fused|FTB Ultimate|White List| Looking for applicants

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

teser

Jul 29, 2019
Hey sorry guys, the server is at a pretty good number right now but if you want to apply you'll get priority if more slots open up. I didn't mean to leave anyone hanging, my apologies.

Theorangefire

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: theorangefire
First Name: William
Reason You Want to Join: I Want to Join a Friendly Community With no Banned Item's And I'm Getting Bored of Playing With no One so i Hope i Can Join.

quazre0

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Quazre0
First name (if you're comfortable): Alex
Reason you want to join: server admin for current server im with went inactive and now the server is super laggy, want a fresh start with my friends matt12345y, zorku, BadWolfCub and happyangry, also i may record/stream if its ok

Matt12345y

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: matt12345y
First name (if you're comfortable): Matt (age 18)
Reason you want to join: My name is Matt and I am currently playing on an ftb server that the admin has abandoned. The server has gotten really slow and we are looking for a new server to play on and become part of. I myself, Zorku, quazre0, HappyAngry, and badwolfcub. My expertise in ftb is machinery and bee's. We will live together and form a team to keep the lag down to a minimum as oppose to living separate. I am looking forward to becoming part of this server along with my friends.

Zorku

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Zorku
IRL Name: Andrew
Reason for joining: See quazre0's post. Eager to make cool things. Redstone wizard but that isn't as important with applied energistics, but I can still help with any cool stuff/ideas.

ggoats

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: HappyAngry
IRL Name: Bob
Reason for joining: See quazre0's and Matt12345y's and Zorku's posts. Our server's sinkin' fast, we as a group are lookin' to join a new, stable server with an active community. The five of us (quazre0, matt12345y, Zorku, BadWolfCub, and I) form a strong team with collective expertise in nearly all fields of FTB, including keeping the lag down.

EpicMoa_

Jul 29, 2019
GET PRIORITY WHEN SPOTS OPEN.
Minecraft name:EpicMoa_
First name (if you're comfortable): Liam
Reason you want to join:i was on a server but it shut down and I have been looking for a new one since. I will be making a bee powered copper/tin/Iron farm and sell it to people on the server for a low price. I think I will be a great asset to the server.

I hope to get on EpicMoa_ :)

Taimoor Arshad

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Ghostiger
First name (if you're comfortable): Taimoor
Reason you want to join: I've never had a good gaming PC until now, so I've just been watching Minecraft let's plays on Youtube (including the FTB chain). I want to get started on a good server and with a good community.

ubhejane

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ubhejane
First name (if you're comfortable): Travis most people call me Nomis
Reason you want to join: i want a great community to interact with, I play part time as i study for and hang out with friends. this is a place i want to relax have fun and get better at the game and test myself, i want to help others out and be helped so i would love to join the server. Thank You :)

eric gardner

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Foxcroft23
First name (if you're comfortable): Eric
Reason you want to join: Im in a hunt for a great server and I hope to be proven right if accepted. I work a lot but in my free time I like to play MC. FTB I have been a huge fan of and to the almost limitless things you can do with it. Im 31, mature, able to record, and donate if needed for the better of the server.