Whitelist Server *Band New* Fused|FTB Ultimate|White List| Looking for applicants

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

teser

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER IS CURRENTLY FULL, YOU CAN STILL APPLY AND WILL GET PRIORITY WHEN SPOTS OPEN.

Hi, I'm looking for mature players for my new server.

IP:192.111.128.186

It's fairly large (8gb RAM) and as such I would like to not have to disable any features because I like chunk loaders/tesseracts/mystcraft. That being said I expect anyone who joins me to not do anything stupid like make tons of chunk loaders and drop them in random mystcraft ages etc.

Also please check with me before you do add a chunk loader somewhere, I'd like to keep all our lava pumps and quarries on the same chunk loader if possible to keep the server smooth.

I will have pvp enabled but this is more of a cooperative server, you're free to run off and do your own thing or we can work together on projects. I would like to recruit enough people to always have about 10-15 people on at any time. Please only attack other players if they consent (dueling etc.)

If there's interest I can add a mumble or ventrilo server as well.

As I already said I'm only looking for mature players. That being said I won't ask for your age, I don't want to know, I've known 14 year olds who can act like adults, and adults that act like children.

Just post:
Minecraft name:
First name (if you're comfortable):
Reason you want to join:

Reactions: Jaymon

Kushtherogue

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Kushtherogue
First name: Anton
Reason you want to join: I'm looking for an active multiplayer server, that enjoys playing legit. Spawning things into existence, teleporting around, starting with items - all of these things cheapen the experience for me. I'm not sure if that's what you're going for here, but I would love to join the server if you feel as I do. Thanks

teser

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Kushtherogue
First name: Anton
Reason you want to join: I'm looking for an active multiplayer server, that enjoys playing legit. Spawning things into existence, teleporting around, starting with items - all of these things cheapen the experience for me. I'm not sure if that's what you're going for here, but I would love to join the server if you feel as I do. Thanks
I won't be cheating in any items, I haven't even given myself in game admin so I'm not tempted through NEI, added you

mooo312

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: mooo312
First name (if you're comfortable): Jimmy
Reason you want to join: I want to join because i am tired of playing with just one friend and no one else. I want to learn peoples build styles and add in a little bit of my own style

Scott969

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Scott969
First name (if you're comfortable):Scott Davis
Reason you want to join: I want to join a server that has all the mods enabled and isn't limiting me on a mudpack. I don't see the point in using a mod pack and saying u have it enabled if you have half the mods enabled. I would love to join a server with a friendly community. I am very skilled in the ftb mods. I am 19 years old and an a vary friendly person that loves to help others with problems they are having. I used to run a minecraft server until I had to shut it down due to processor frying :(.

Exdefire

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Akalyptes
First name (if you're comfortable): Carl
Reason you want to join: Really looking for a small friendly server with a good community and I love the idea of nothing being banned.

Jaymon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: JJH6
First Name: Jaymon
Reason you want to join: Looks like a good server with a small friendly community, also no banned items is awsome really looking forward to playing on this server if you allow me to.Thanks :D

megad0s

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Megad0s
First name: Björn
Reason you want to join: I really want a nice community that I can play with no greifing or cheating just plain fun. I like building nice things and make them funktional.

Burkeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Burkeyo
First name (if you're comfortable):Justin
Reason you want to join:I would like to join a server where i chill make my stuff have fun with other people and just enjoy the modpack.

Alexpalex

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: alexpalex01
First Name: Alex
Reason you want to join: Im getting bored playing alone. I Want to have a server to go on too and say hi to everyone that is online :D

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:kk258966
First name (if you're comfortable):Kevin
Reason you want to join:i can't login the previous server i joined ,so im looking gor a server that i can play .and also i don't like any stuff being disabled

Thoraisius

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Thoraisius
First name: Niclas
Reason you want to join: Looking for a new server since my old one closed and seeing as you don't plan on limiting your players too much is just awesome.

beano292

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Beano292
First name (if you're comfortable): Peter
Reason you want to join: I am looking for a good server where i can set up a nice base and not get greifed or stolen from and generally have a good time i have been on a private server before but it slowly died.

Tieskeman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Tieskeman
First name (if you're comfortable): Ties
Reason you want to join: I've been playing the Mindcrack FTB pack since it first came out on a small server for a couple of weeks but after some big server issues I lost interest. Currently I'm looking for a new server to start playing again, maybe this is the one!

teser

Jul 29, 2019
Added everyone above to the whitelist, also if a mod could update the title for me I can't seem to change it, since the server is a couple days old now I wouldn't call it "brand new" anymore.

Also i'll update my main post but I wanted to add while I'm not limiting any items, I'd like people to let me know if you wanted to add a chunk loader somewhere as I'd like to have all our lava pumps and quarries on the same chunk loader. 15-20 people all with 15 different chunk loaders for all their quarries and pumps could overload the server.

Synipe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Synipe
First name (if you're comfortable): Kron
Reason you want to join:Trying to play among alot of other plays and get a muliplayer experience.

Aeros1991

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Aeros1991
first name: Anthony
Reason I would like to join: i have watched a lot of youtube about the mod packs, and i would love to join a server where i can make friends and do something interesting like explore, build, and have fun learning things about FTB. i would love to be apart of your comunity. in most games i am known to my friends as a builder, and i would love to do team builds with a team of people on the server.

kk258966

Jul 29, 2019
Added everyone above to the whitelist, also if a mod could update the title for me I can't seem to change it, since the server is a couple days old now I wouldn't call it "brand new" anymore.

Also i'll update my main post but I wanted to add while I'm not limiting any items, I'd like people to let me know if you wanted to add a chunk loader somewhere as I'd like to have all our lava pumps and quarries on the same chunk loader. 15-20 people all with 15 different chunk loaders for all their quarries and pumps could overload the server.
u could make a minig age so that everyone can have there quarry in there and with the smallest amount of chunk loader

NicoAD

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: HarveyNico456
First name (if you're comfortable): Nico
Reason you want to join: Let's say my account for Minecraft hasn't logged in a while. Technic was my favorite ever it came out and FTB was fun in its Retro Days,I want to feel the TechMagic Nostalgia again.

EDIT: I'm pretty good at the magical mods.
So you can ask me anything about them because recent servers don't have respect for them :(

Zerkelk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Zerkelk
First name (if you're comfortable):Aaron
Reason you want to join: I want to play with my friends Tooncow (AKA XxTeemoxX) and Mooo312, Also i want to help the community by pitching in my knowledge of IC2. Also i heard that this is a good place to create videos. Thank you.