Ban an item/block

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Who needs flint and steel? Be a man and wait for lightning to strike, and then proceed to quickly stick netherrack nearby. Or wait for lava to ignite nearby blocks.

Banning the sun, guys!

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Find ingots/gems/tools in a village, or make tinkers/Gtech flint tools. Then collect sand and pillar down to the floating ore nodes.
Set up smeltery, and build into IC2/Gtech development. Use Greg's gears when making a quarry ect.
Assuming I don't die from lag due to falling sand/lava/water and ridiculous mob spawns...
Stone is unbreakable by player hand.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Zombie awareness removed, armour lost, "Fluffy Kitten Land" mod installed.
Dog's banned and all their bones and what-not.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Zombie awareness removed, armour lost, "Fluffy Kitten Land" mod installed.
Dog's banned and all their bones and what-not.
Im american so armor do not correct people because of their nationality

Ocelot masterrace
And you cannot remove or add mods with the initial post, so try again

Reactions: Padfoote

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
No moving liquids?

... Well, water is mostly used for decorations, although we did use it once to block off a bunch of mobs coming our way.

Lava ... I've used for set decorations, as well as offensive lighting (Vechs-trained). But I can do without.

Now, it does mean that you can't make a nether portal until you have diamond picks (no more lava framing with water). Or, at least, not easily -- find a lava lake near water, and be able to mold what is there ... hmm, that's actually doable with a good supply of sand/gravel down at 11.

Oh, were you expecting someone with TiC to have trouble powering that furnace? I don't use TiC.

For your world, I ban ... iron.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
No liquid movement is the unexpected killer; food and farming has never been an issue in [mainstream] modded MC. That and water needed for boilers ect...
(nether portal is fun; divert a water flow into lava- either to cast in situ, or build one post diamond)

I find diamond as dungeon loot, and rely heavily on bronze based machines, as well as dartcraft and MFR ect...

I ban farming- food is non renewable.

Block

Jul 29, 2019
I ban all automatic item transport devices. (this includes but not limited to hoppers and pipes)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I play my next world on vanilla so item transport is not required :)

I ban vanilla crafting tables. Good luck ;)