Whitelist Server AxiomCraft | TheMadPack! | Whitelist | 24/7 | Plugins | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besdies
Are you new to FTB? No.
Why should I add you? I would like to do some builds for the community.
What are you good at? Mining, AE, Most of TC
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm just a layed back guy who just likes to game.
Country/State: Iowa
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No, but if i need to i can.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besdies
Are you new to FTB? No.
Why should I add you? I would like to do some builds for the community.
What are you good at? Mining, AE, Most of TC
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm just a layed back guy who just likes to game.
Country/State: Iowa
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No, but if i need to i can.
Whitelisted :)

bigGkaktus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigGkaktus
Are you new to FTB? No, I have been playing for about 2 years now (FTB) and minecraft around 3 years.
Why should I add you? I can give a lot to the community.
What are you good at? The technical stuff of Feed The Beast, Industrialcraft and Buildcraft are my favorite mods.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am calm, I like to help out other people and make new friends.
Country/State: Iceland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigGkaktus
Are you new to FTB? No, I have been playing for about 2 years now (FTB) and minecraft around 3 years.
Why should I add you? I can give a lot to the community.
What are you good at? The technical stuff of Feed The Beast, Industrialcraft and Buildcraft are my favorite mods.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am calm, I like to help out other people and make new friends.
Country/State: Iceland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No

UK_Miner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UK_Miner
Are you new to FTB? Far from it!
Why should I add you? I'm looking into experimenting with the new mod updates and I'm looking for a new lab.. *cough* Server to settle into.
What are you good at? I have a huge knowledge of most of the mods in this pack, I love experimenting and combining them to create new contraptions.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Well I don't like to brag but... I'm joking, I a great guy (I think). Spend way too much time playing video games though!
Country/State: UK (IGN give it away)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope, I'm a good boy!
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I did a little, but personal life got in the way.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, but I may.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UK_Miner
Are you new to FTB? Far from it!
Why should I add you? I'm looking into experimenting with the new mod updates and I'm looking for a new lab.. *cough* Server to settle into.
What are you good at? I have a huge knowledge of most of the mods in this pack, I love experimenting and combining them to create new contraptions.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Well I don't like to brag but... I'm joking, I a great guy (I think). Spend way too much time playing video games though!
Country/State: UK (IGN give it away)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope, I'm a good boy!
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I did a little, but personal life got in the way.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, but I may.
Whitelisted :D

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dkittrell

Are you new to FTB? No, i started when the mindcrack mod pack was created, right before 1.5.2 packs were coming out i took a break because most of the packs were in limbo. Im quite experienced in most of the packs but im very anxious to learn the new updates

Why should I add you? Im a mature active member and i help everyone that i can. Im usually active most nights after work which is ~6:00 pm mst. during the week i play for a few hours if time allows but im more active on the weekends. Also community involvement is very important to me, if someone needs help with something im usually the first to try and assist someone with that issue, it makes no sense for someone to get on a server if they arnt going to be apart of a community.

What are you good at? im pretty decent at most of the mod packs but I enjoy doing different types of farms and creating some sort of automation. I like the challenge it creates to make something full automated , creating a failsafe for that system etc.

What are you like (For example Personality)? Im 24 yrs old, im very into sports but more so into football. For the most part im pretty easy going guy that enjoys a challenge

Country/State: USA/Arizona

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No I haven’t, I take pride in that.

Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No im not, I have everything to do and have done it before but I have never posted any videos to youtube.

Have you signed up at our website as a member? No I haven’t but I plan to if accepted. If I’m not accepted there isn’t a reason to register on a forum I wouldn’t be active in.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dkittrell

Are you new to FTB? No, i started when the mindcrack mod pack was created, right before 1.5.2 packs were coming out i took a break because most of the packs were in limbo. Im quite experienced in most of the packs but im very anxious to learn the new updates

Why should I add you? Im a mature active member and i help everyone that i can. Im usually active most nights after work which is ~6:00 pm mst. during the week i play for a few hours if time allows but im more active on the weekends. Also community involvement is very important to me, if someone needs help with something im usually the first to try and assist someone with that issue, it makes no sense for someone to get on a server if they arnt going to be apart of a community.

What are you good at? im pretty decent at most of the mod packs but I enjoy doing different types of farms and creating some sort of automation. I like the challenge it creates to make something full automated , creating a failsafe for that system etc.

What are you like (For example Personality)? Im 24 yrs old, im very into sports but more so into football. For the most part im pretty easy going guy that enjoys a challenge

Country/State: USA/Arizona

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No I haven’t, I take pride in that.

Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No im not, I have everything to do and have done it before but I have never posted any videos to youtube.

Have you signed up at our website as a member? No I haven’t but I plan to if accepted. If I’m not accepted there isn’t a reason to register on a forum I wouldn’t be active in.

HomedawgHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HomedawgHD
Are you new to FTB? I have been playing single player for a few months but I am still learning a lot of the mods
Why should I add you? I would like to be a part of a community where I can hang out with other people that enjoy this game as much as I do since single player gets boring after a while.
What are you good at? I'm pretty good at learning things quickly
What are you like (For example Personality)? Very laid back, I love to have fun and joke around with people when the time is right. I like making people smile.
Country/State: GA, USA.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will if I get accepted to the server, already looked at the website thoroughly though.

Sushiba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sushibas
Are you new to FTB? Nope
Why should I add you? Why not?
What are you good at? building automations like food/woo/charcoal plants and other stuff... and being friendly ofcourse :D
What are you like (For example Personality)? Calm enough for not bothering other players with crap... a bit geek :p
Country/State: Russia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? once :D still unlifted it was an admin joke for me being an ass with him lol :D
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? not yet, gotta check out lag and see if im gonna stay first ;)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HomedawgHD
Are you new to FTB? I have been playing single player for a few months but I am still learning a lot of the mods
Why should I add you? I would like to be a part of a community where I can hang out with other people that enjoy this game as much as I do since single player gets boring after a while.
What are you good at? I'm pretty good at learning things quickly
What are you like (For example Personality)? Very laid back, I love to have fun and joke around with people when the time is right. I like making people smile.
Country/State: GA, USA.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will if I get accepted to the server, already looked at the website thoroughly though.
IGN: Sushibas
Are you new to FTB? Nope
Why should I add you? Why not?
What are you good at? building automations like food/woo/charcoal plants and other stuff... and being friendly ofcourse :D
What are you like (For example Personality)? Calm enough for not bothering other players with crap... a bit geek :p
Country/State: Russia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? once :D still unlifted it was an admin joke for me being an ass with him lol :D
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? not yet, gotta check out lag and see if im gonna stay first ;)
Whitelisted :) Welcome!

ava3a

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hirleelandess838
Are you new to FTB?no I'm not and i want to be in your community
Why should I add you?i'm friendly guy and i want to be in your community
What are you good at? Railcraft,Thaumcraft,Forestry stuff :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm funny, i like jokes and some drinking :) I'm very friendly, but sometimes i'm too calm and shy :)
Country/State: Georgia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Cause i find diamond and admin said that i had X-ray
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope : (
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Joined today : )

Last edited:

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Are you new to FTB? No I am not.
Why should I add you? I don't have any particular traits besides being able to build really nice looking builds.
What are you good at? Building
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am a lone-wolf type of player and won't usually bother other people.
Country/State:Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?No

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hirleelandess838
Are you new to FTB?no I'm not and i want to be in your community
Why should I add you?i'm friendly guy and i want to be in your community
What are you good at? Railcraft,Thaumcraft,Forestry stuff :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm funny, i like jokes and some drinking :) I'm very friendly, but sometimes i'm too calm and shy :)
Country/State: Georgia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Cause i find diamond and admin said that i had X-ray
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope : (
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Joined today : )
IGN:xSimplename
Are you new to FTB? No I am not.
Why should I add you? I don't have any particular traits besides being able to build really nice looking builds.
What are you good at? Building
What are you like (For example Personality)? I am a lone-wolf type of player and won't usually bother other people.
Country/State:Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?No
Both Whitelisted :)

salohcin110

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: salohcin110
Are you new to FTB?
No i have been playing modded minecraft before FTB existed and i have played some of the original Feed the beast challenge maps

Why should I add you?
I'm a friendly person who will try to help out whenever possible and me and my friend want to find a awesome server to hang out on and to build an awesome base

What are you good at?
I'm good at technical builds and making things work, even though they might look terrible after i am done

What are you like (For example Personality)?
I tend to be quiet at the start but once i get to know people i can be quiet talkative

Country/State:
Canada

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?
Nope

Are you a Youtuber of FTB?
Nope

Have you sighed up at our website as a member?
Not at this moment but i can if necessary

If it is possible if both me and my friend cramster could join the server that would be great, he is similar to me we both live in Canada and are 21

Arttu Tuominen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Surcostale
Are you new to FTB? nope I have been playing for year now
Why should I add you? I am social and helping person looking for good community to play with.
What are you good at? Had small break from ftb so cant really say because mods have changed during the break but I would say I am decent with Thermal expansion, ie2, tinkers Consturcts etc.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Helpful, social who dont scare to interact with people.
Country/State: Finland
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet

Sacapuntas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sacapuntas
Are you new to FTB? No, Been playing since the start of direwolf 20 packs and before that I was on tekkit.
Why should I add you? I have been looking for a good community to join and I think I found it.
What are you good at? Crazy contraptions
What are you like (For example Personality)? Nice and if someone need something I will got out of my way to get them it.
Country/State: Uk
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Just signed up right now :)

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Incinerat
Are you new to FTB? no i have played FTB packs since it came out
Why should I add you? i am a mature player that help out with problems if there are any, i usualy help out new players with resources and my machines are always available for any that wants to use them
What are you good at? i know alot about most of the mods in the dw20 pack and i can teach others about most of it :D
What are you like (For example Personality)? polite and easy going
Country/State: Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? i havent been banned that i know of
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? i am not a youtuber at all, i only lurk in ftb channels :p
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes

Status
Not open for further replies.