Whitelist Server AxiomCraft | TheMadPack! | Whitelist | 24/7 | Plugins | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZixisDragonfire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: salohcin110
Are you new to FTB?
No i have been playing modded minecraft before FTB existed and i have played some of the original Feed the beast challenge maps

Why should I add you?
I'm a friendly person who will try to help out whenever possible and me and my friend want to find a awesome server to hang out on and to build an awesome base

What are you good at?
I'm good at technical builds and making things work, even though they might look terrible after i am done

What are you like (For example Personality)?
I tend to be quiet at the start but once i get to know people i can be quiet talkative

Country/State:
Canada

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?
Nope

Are you a Youtuber of FTB?
Nope

Have you sighed up at our website as a member?
Not at this moment but i can if necessary

If it is possible if both me and my friend cramster could join the server that would be great, he is similar to me we both live in Canada and are 21
IGN:Surcostale
Are you new to FTB? nope I have been playing for year now
Why should I add you? I am social and helping person looking for good community to play with.
What are you good at? Had small break from ftb so cant really say because mods have changed during the break but I would say I am decent with Thermal expansion, ie2, tinkers Consturcts etc.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Helpful, social who dont scare to interact with people.
Country/State: Finland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet
IGN: Sacapuntas
Are you new to FTB? No, Been playing since the start of direwolf 20 packs and before that I was on tekkit.
Why should I add you? I have been looking for a good community to join and I think I found it.
What are you good at? Crazy contraptions
What are you like (For example Personality)? Nice and if someone need something I will got out of my way to get them it.
Country/State: Uk
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Just signed up right now :)
IGN: Incinerat
Are you new to FTB? no i have played FTB packs since it came out
Why should I add you? i am a mature player that help out with problems if there are any, i usualy help out new players with resources and my machines are always available for any that wants to use them
What are you good at? i know alot about most of the mods in the dw20 pack and i can teach others about most of it :D
What are you like (For example Personality)? polite and easy going
Country/State: Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? i havent been banned that i know of
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? i am not a youtuber at all, i only lurk in ftb channels :p
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes

All white-listed! Welcome to the server!

Thomasbrsfrd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomasbrsfrd
Are you new to FTB? No, I have played with mods like those on FTB nearly since purchasing minecraft (While it was in beta).
Why should I add you? I like to play on servers with a friendly community and help anyone who needs it.
What are you good at? I mainly make things function such as machines but I am also experienced with computercraft (to an extent).
What are you like (For example Personality)? I like to think I have a good sense of humor and I don't get easily offended. I am friendly with everyone on a server and in real life.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never been banned from a server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet but I will if i become part of the server.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: salohcin110
Are you new to FTB?
No i have been playing modded minecraft before FTB existed and i have played some of the original Feed the beast challenge maps

Why should I add you?
I'm a friendly person who will try to help out whenever possible and me and my friend want to find a awesome server to hang out on and to build an awesome base

What are you good at?
I'm good at technical builds and making things work, even though they might look terrible after i am done

I tend to be quiet at the start but once i get to know people i can be quiet talkative

Country/State:
Canada

Nope

Nope

Not at this moment but i can if necessary

If it is possible if both me and my friend cramster could join the server that would be great, he is similar to me we both live in Canada and are 21
IGN:Surcostale
Are you new to FTB? nope I have been playing for year now
Why should I add you? I am social and helping person looking for good community to play with.
What are you good at? Had small break from ftb so cant really say because mods have changed during the break but I would say I am decent with Thermal expansion, ie2, tinkers Consturcts etc.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Helpful, social who dont scare to interact with people.
Country/State: Finland
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet
IGN: Sacapuntas
Are you new to FTB? No, Been playing since the start of direwolf 20 packs and before that I was on tekkit.
Why should I add you? I have been looking for a good community to join and I think I found it.
What are you good at? Crazy contraptions
What are you like (For example Personality)? Nice and if someone need something I will got out of my way to get them it.
Country/State: Uk
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Just signed up right now :)
IGN: Incinerat
Are you new to FTB? no i have played FTB packs since it came out
Why should I add you? i am a mature player that help out with problems if there are any, i usualy help out new players with resources and my machines are always available for any that wants to use them
What are you good at? i know alot about most of the mods in the dw20 pack and i can teach others about most of it :D
What are you like (For example Personality)? polite and easy going
Country/State: Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? i havent been banned that i know of
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? i am not a youtuber at all, i only lurk in ftb channels :p
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes
Whitelisted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387410322][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: thomasbrsfrd
Are you new to FTB? No, I have played with mods like those on FTB nearly since purchasing minecraft (While it was in beta).
Why should I add you? I like to play on servers with a friendly community and help anyone who needs it.
What are you good at? I mainly make things function such as machines but I am also experienced with computercraft (to an extent).
What are you like (For example Personality)? I like to think I have a good sense of humor and I don't get easily offended. I am friendly with everyone on a server and in real life.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never been banned from a server.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet but I will if i become part of the server.
Whitelisted :)

Cramyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cramster
Are you new to FTB?
No i have been playing before FTB was created, downloading Direwolf20's modpacks
Why should I add you?
Because i am a friendly individual who would like to help a server and have fun
What are you good at?
I guess i'm decent with bees?
I am awkward with first encounters but am a quite friendly after talking to people for a bit
Country/State: Canada, eh?
Nope, i'm a good boy.
No
As of this moment, no. I can though if need be.

Thanks!

p.s. I am salohcin110's friend :D

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cramster
Are you new to FTB?
No i have been playing before FTB was created, downloading Direwolf20's modpacks
Why should I add you?
Because i am a friendly individual who would like to help a server and have fun
What are you good at?
I guess i'm decent with bees?
I am awkward with first encounters but am a quite friendly after talking to people for a bit
Country/State: Canada, eh?
Nope, i'm a good boy.
No
As of this moment, no. I can though if need be.

Thanks!

p.s. I am salohcin110's friend :D
Whitelisted

Jonny_Catlin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jonny_Catlin
Are you new to FTB? Yes I am new to FTB but I have been playing ticket lite and classic for a number of years.
Why should I add you? I would like to be part of a mature comminute that allows me to enjoy playing without the hassle of harassment, While letting me create, build and explore with players that are more my age a maturity level.
What are you good at? I’m great at creating automated production systems and im not too bad at Redstone.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I’m a create individual with a great love for puzzle solving. I enjoy having fun with others while being able to have a laugh.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes I have and it was over a disagreement with another player over who owned a certain piece of land. I do admit this was partly my fault and this was about 4 years ago.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No but I do watch a lot on youtube which has made me want to play it.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I have signed up on the Elite craft website.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jonny_Catlin
Are you new to FTB? Yes I am new to FTB but I have been playing ticket lite and classic for a number of years.
Why should I add you? I would like to be part of a mature comminute that allows me to enjoy playing without the hassle of harassment, While letting me create, build and explore with players that are more my age a maturity level.
What are you good at? I’m great at creating automated production systems and im not too bad at Redstone.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I’m a create individual with a great love for puzzle solving. I enjoy having fun with others while being able to have a laugh.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes I have and it was over a disagreement with another player over who owned a certain piece of land. I do admit this was partly my fault and this was about 4 years ago.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No but I do watch a lot on youtube which has made me want to play it.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I have signed up on the Elite craft website.

andyyym

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: andyyym
Are you new to FTB? Nope :p
Why should I add you? I think i'll bring a lot to the community through community oriented builds and general helpfulness :)
What are you good at? I enjoy little builds, factories, to get an absurd amount of a particular item
What are you like (For example Personality)? I think i'm pretty helpful, and generally liked, or at least i hope :p
Country/State: Sydney, Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not as of yet ;)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: andyyym
Are you new to FTB? Nope :p
Why should I add you? I think i'll bring a lot to the community through community oriented builds and general helpfulness :)
What are you good at? I enjoy little builds, factories, to get an absurd amount of a particular item
What are you like (For example Personality)? I think i'm pretty helpful, and generally liked, or at least i hope :p
Country/State: Sydney, Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not as of yet ;)
Whitelisted :D

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: woogieboogie
Are you new to FTB? no, i have been playing it for a while now
Why should I add you? I love to build, create nice things and be part of a nice community, enjoy the game together, help eachother out. I do enjoy TS/vent or mumble alot, prefer it above typing.
What are you good at? Im a good builder, so i have been told im decent with most of the mods.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Im friendly, helpfull and i like to have a nice chat.
Country/State: The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No never.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, i will if thats neccesary

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: woogieboogie
Are you new to FTB? no, i have been playing it for a while now
Why should I add you? I love to build, create nice things and be part of a nice community, enjoy the game together, help eachother out. I do enjoy TS/vent or mumble alot, prefer it above typing.
What are you good at? Im a good builder, so i have been told im decent with most of the mods.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Im friendly, helpfull and i like to have a nice chat.
Country/State: The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No never.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, i will if thats neccesary
whitelisted :p

Ajmist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AJMist
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? Because you want to
What are you good at? Problem solving
What are you like (For example Personality)? Laid back and fun
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Will do if white listed

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AJMist
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? Because you want to
What are you good at? Problem solving
What are you like (For example Personality)? Laid back and fun
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Will do if white listed
Whitelisted

Chiraku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Chiraku
Are you new to FTB? : No, i have played FTB sins it came out.
Why should I add you? : I can make the most delicious chocolate cookies ingame.
What are you good at? : Thaumcraft (using it 100% safe), Steve's carts, making verry nice and big buildings/projects.
What are you like (For example Personality)? : Like to have fun, and from time to time just want to relax and build stuff.
Country/State : The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : Nope, atleast not that i know.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : Nope, but streamed on Twitch before but i couldnt stand the tabbing (aka didnt have a 2nd screen for the chat).
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : Not yet, if needed then i will do that.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Chiraku
Are you new to FTB? : No, i have played FTB sins it came out.
Why should I add you? : I can make the most delicious chocolate cookies ingame.
What are you good at? : Thaumcraft (using it 100% safe), Steve's carts, making verry nice and big buildings/projects.
What are you like (For example Personality)? : Like to have fun, and from time to time just want to relax and build stuff.
Country/State : The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : Nope, atleast not that i know.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : Nope, but streamed on Twitch before but i couldnt stand the tabbing (aka didnt have a 2nd screen for the chat).
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : Not yet, if needed then i will do that.
Whitelisted :D

DeathsBrat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeathsBrat
Are you new to FTB?No I started playing in 1.4.7
Why should I add you? Most projects I build on a server I build with the intention of sharing.
What are you good at?DW@) pack specific I would say TE and project red since I was used to RP. Outside of that pixel art and large vanilla automation
What are you like (For example Personality)?I am fairly laid back.
Country/State:Illinois (USA)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?with the copy-write issues and lack of faith i have in Google no.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes as wdeath

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeathsBrat
Are you new to FTB?No I started playing in 1.4.7
Why should I add you? Most projects I build on a server I build with the intention of sharing.
What are you good at?DW@) pack specific I would say TE and project red since I was used to RP. Outside of that pixel art and large vanilla automation
What are you like (For example Personality)?I am fairly laid back.
Country/State:Illinois (USA)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?with the copy-write issues and lack of faith i have in Google no.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes as wdeath

Vestige

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: keurigcoffeman
Are you new to FTB? No, I've played with mods for years
Why should I add you? I've played on previous modded servers and I love to play with other people and help them
What are you good at? I do lot's of mining and farming to get materials I want but I can provide those materials to others if needed
What are you like (For example Personality)? I somewhat keep to myself if I'm focused on something, but I can help others
Country/State: USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No (Truth)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I am but not for FTB
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.