Whitelist Server AxiomCraft | TheMadPack! | Whitelist | 24/7 | Plugins | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sandro0802
Are you new to FTB? Nope
Why should I add you? I have the same interests as you guys. I'm looking for a nice small private community to game with and you guys are providing me with one, therefore I shall do my best to contribute as much as I can to the server and help it grow.
What are you good at? I'm good at tech. I enjoy mods like IC2, TE, BC and etc..
What are you like (For example Personality)? I think I'm a friendly type of guy, I enjoy having long conversations with people on different topics. I have many interests, one of them being gaming.
Country/State: Georgia (Not the state it's a country in the South-East of Europe)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I don't recall being banned from a server though I have left a lot of servers myself.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet but I plan to as soon as I get accepted.
whitelisted :)

FtbNinjaMaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Chimmneyswift8
Are you new to feed the beast?: Not really
Why should I add you?:I have been trying to join a white listed server so no one could grief me or kill me over and over.
What are you good at?:I'm good at tech, but I love dart craft stuff.
Country/State: USA Denver.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No and I will never.
Are you a you tuber?: Yes
Have you signed up at our website as a member?: Not yet but when i get accepted to this server I will as fast as a heart beat.

FargoGamer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FargoGamer
Are you new to feed the beast? No, i play ftb a long time ago.
Why should i add you? Because i like very mutch FTB, i am good with this particular type of mods, and i like very mutch to help other people and live in comunity.
What are you good at?: I'm good with tech, and i love redstone contraptions. :)
Country/City: Portugal, Lisboa
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, i never have been baned from a server.
Are you a youtuber:No i m not.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? No, but its just a mater of time.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Chimmneyswift8
Are you new to feed the beast?: Not really
Why should I add you?:I have been trying to join a white listed server so no one could grief me or kill me over and over.
What are you good at?:I'm good at tech, but I love dart craft stuff.
Country/State: USA Denver.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No and I will never.
Are you a you tuber?: Yes
Have you signed up at our website as a member?: Not yet but when i get accepted to this server I will as fast as a heart beat.
IGN: FargoGamer
Are you new to feed the beast? No, i play ftb a long time ago.
Why should i add you? Because i like very mutch FTB, i am good with this particular type of mods, and i like very mutch to help other people and live in comunity.
What are you good at?: I'm good with tech, and i love redstone contraptions. :)
Country/City: Portugal, Lisboa
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, i never have been baned from a server.
Are you a youtuber:No i m not.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? No, but its just a mater of time.
Im sorry but Im going to have to deny your applications, You are both a bit young.

flygon62

Jul 29, 2019
This Server Is Great! Friendly Community Nice Staff and a whole lot more! You should check this server out.

imfabby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ImFabby
Are you new to FTB? well i singhed up today to the forum but i play since 1.4.7 ftb, i got a server with my friends, but they left minecraft for starbound :\
Why should I add you? hmmm well this is a good question, because I am looking for a whitelisted direwolf server, because I like to share with others my buldings ( yeah I'm pretty good )
What are you good at? I like and I think im good at building: houses, castles, mazes and all sorts of stuff, but I have experience with tinkers ( I realy like tinker ), buildcraft/thermal. But certainly I think I'm a good designer.
What are you like (For example Personality)? hmmm just a gamer and I like to spend time watching tv series ,I like to be with people who have the same hobbies, I am from Romania but I lived in Italy 10 years. OH! After video games my biggest passion is cooking.
Country/State: Romania, Galati.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never! ( yeah this is a good answer ) I usually play minecraft just with friends so nah :D
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nah...
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? site ?!? where! ahah i will immediately

Skwee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skwee
Are you new to FTB? I've played other mod packs from different launchers, but I am new to the feed the beast launcher as I haven't really played minecraft in quite a long time.

Why should I add you? I enjoy playing with other people, and I am a friendly guy. I would rather play on and learn with other people rather than in single player.

What are you good at? I haven't played minecraft in quite a long time, but I used to play modded minecraft a year or two ago, so I am probably pretty fresh to what may have been changed in the mods. I used to play the old thaumcraft, and IC, but I think they have probably changed quite a bit. I hope to learn again though.

What are you like (For example Personality)? Friendly and helpful where I can be. If someone asks a question and I know the answer I will answer. Hopefully other will do the same for me :)

Country/State: USA, Washington state.

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No

Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.

Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I can if it is required, but not currently.

Also I have a question if I am whitelisted: is the server running the recommended version of DW20 pack, or 1.0.7, because the tutorial on installing advanced solar panels has a screenshot showing 1.0.7.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ImFabby
Are you new to FTB? well i singhed up today to the forum but i play since 1.4.7 ftb, i got a server with my friends, but they left minecraft for starbound :\
Why should I add you? hmmm well this is a good question, because I am looking for a whitelisted direwolf server, because I like to share with others my buldings ( yeah I'm pretty good )
What are you good at? I like and I think im good at building: houses, castles, mazes and all sorts of stuff, but I have experience with tinkers ( I realy like tinker ), buildcraft/thermal. But certainly I think I'm a good designer.
What are you like (For example Personality)? hmmm just a gamer and I like to spend time watching tv series ,I like to be with people who have the same hobbies, I am from Romania but I lived in Italy 10 years. OH! After video games my biggest passion is cooking.
Country/State: Romania, Galati.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never! ( yeah this is a good answer ) I usually play minecraft just with friends so nah :D
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nah...
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? site ?!? where! ahah i will immediately
Are you new to FTB? I've played other mod packs from different launchers, but I am new to the feed the beast launcher as I haven't really played minecraft in quite a long time.

Why should I add you? I enjoy playing with other people, and I am a friendly guy. I would rather play on and learn with other people rather than in single player.

What are you good at? I haven't played minecraft in quite a long time, but I used to play modded minecraft a year or two ago, so I am probably pretty fresh to what may have been changed in the mods. I used to play the old thaumcraft, and IC, but I think they have probably changed quite a bit. I hope to learn again though.

What are you like (For example Personality)? Friendly and helpful where I can be. If someone asks a question and I know the answer I will answer. Hopefully other will do the same for me :)

Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I can if it is required, but not currently.

Also I have a question if I am whitelisted: is the server running the recommended version of DW20 pack, or 1.0.7, because the tutorial on installing advanced solar panels has a screenshot showing 1.0.7.
Whitelisted :D[DOUBLEPOST=1389546645][/DOUBLEPOST]

We are running version 1.0.11 atm

TheWarHound

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheWarHound
Are you new to feed the beast? No, been playing modded Minecraft since DW20
Why should i add you? Comic relief; wisdom of my advanced age; professional science nerd
What are you good at?: Tech and huge builds
Country/City: KY, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Are you a youtuber:No
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Yes

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheWarHound
Are you new to feed the beast? No, been playing modded Minecraft since DW20
Why should i add you? Comic relief; wisdom of my advanced age; professional science nerd
What are you good at?: Tech and huge builds
Country/City: KY, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Are you a youtuber:No
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Yes
Whitelisted :)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
We are now partnered with KonvictGaming! And with a new world and modpack what could be a better time to join AxiomCraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.