Whitelist Server AxiomCraft | TheMadPack! | Whitelist | 24/7 | Plugins | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
Are you new to FTB? Nope, been playing FTB for about a year now.
Why should I add you? I'm helpful and friendly, I won't break any rules, I will only build nice looking buildings.
What are you good at? I like to spend a good while caving and exploring, I'm generally in no rush to get quarries going as i find it ruins this early stage of the game for me. Then I like to make a nice base and fill it full of automated goodness with TE IC2 MFR AE etc. I keep meaning to get better at CC but just keep getting put off by how long it takes me. I do want to get into Thaumcraft4 as have not played at all with that yet, it looks like a great improvement to TC3.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm an easy going person, always willing to lend a hand.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, but will do if I'm accepted

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
Are you new to FTB? Nope, been playing FTB for about a year now.
Why should I add you? I'm helpful and friendly, I won't break any rules, I will only build nice looking buildings.
What are you good at? I like to spend a good while caving and exploring, I'm generally in no rush to get quarries going as i find it ruins this early stage of the game for me. Then I like to make a nice base and fill it full of automated goodness with TE IC2 MFR AE etc. I keep meaning to get better at CC but just keep getting put off by how long it takes me. I do want to get into Thaumcraft4 as have not played at all with that yet, it looks like a great improvement to TC3.
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm an easy going person, always willing to lend a hand.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, but will do if I'm accepted
Whitelisted

amigos11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: amigos11
Are you new to FTB? : no i have been playing for 2 years now.
Why should I add you? : im respectfull and i can help others.
What are you good at? : im good at nearly every mod.
What are you like (For example Personality)? : im kind im helpfull i dont like to be rude.
Country/State: england europe
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : i have never been banned and never will because i know how to behave
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : im not a youtuber but i do live stream on twitch my name is amigos11
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : no but i will if i get whitelisted

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: amigos11
Are you new to FTB? : no i have been playing for 2 years now.
Why should I add you? : im respectfull and i can help others.
What are you good at? : im good at nearly every mod.
What are you like (For example Personality)? : im kind im helpfull i dont like to be rude.
Country/State: england europe
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : i have never been banned and never will because i know how to behave
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : im not a youtuber but i do live stream on twitch my name is amigos11
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : no but i will if i get whitelisted
Whitelisted :)

PsychicMan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PsychicMan
Are you new to FTB? : no I've been playing for 1 year.
Why should I add you? : Im friendly, respecting other peoples and I would like to play with other people and learn from them.
What are you good at? : Im kinda new, but I know some mods such as IC2,Thaumcraft and TE a bit .
What are you like (For example Personality)? :.
Country/State: Israel
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : I've never banned before.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : I'm not a youtube.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : No but I will sign up if I am accepted to the server.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PsychicMan
Are you new to FTB? : no I've been playing for 1 year.
Why should I add you? : Im friendly, respecting other peoples and I would like to play with other people and learn from them.
What are you good at? : Im kinda new, but I know some mods such as IC2,Thaumcraft and TE a bit .
What are you like (For example Personality)? :.
Country/State: Israel
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : I've never banned before.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : I'm not a youtube.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : No but I will sign up if I am accepted to the server.
Whitelisted :D

Oddbird

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oddbirdanomaly
Are you new to FTB? : No I've been playing the various packs on the launcher since the launcher first came out.
Why should I add you? : I'm pretty well read and stay up to date on the mods, and being a pretty friendly and easy to get along with person, I usually try to be helpful and like doing community projects and help out others.
What are you good at? : reading wikis lol, but seriously I feel most comfortable with some of the older favorites like Buildcraft and IC2, but I really like Thermal Expansion 3, Thaumcraft 4, and I just recently got into Applied Energistics finally. Also I'm a pretty experienced builder and can build thematically or in different styles.
What are you like (For example Personality)? : I'm like awesome.... Friendly and I've been told that I'm funny (I guess it depends on your sense of humor) but usually I get along with everyone, I don't like drama and I don't get involved in it.
Country/State: USA EST zone
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : Not a tuber, but I have been thinking about getting into streaming lately and might try my hand at it in the new year.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : Not yet, but I could no problem.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oddbirdanomaly
Are you new to FTB? : No I've been playing the various packs on the launcher since the launcher first came out.
Why should I add you? : I'm pretty well read and stay up to date on the mods, and being a pretty friendly and easy to get along with person, I usually try to be helpful and like doing community projects and help out others.
What are you good at? : reading wikis lol, but seriously I feel most comfortable with some of the older favorites like Buildcraft and IC2, but I really like Thermal Expansion 3, Thaumcraft 4, and I just recently got into Applied Energistics finally. Also I'm a pretty experienced builder and can build thematically or in different styles.
What are you like (For example Personality)? : I'm like awesome.... Friendly and I've been told that I'm funny (I guess it depends on your sense of humor) but usually I get along with everyone, I don't like drama and I don't get involved in it.
Country/State: USA EST zone
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : Not a tuber, but I have been thinking about getting into streaming lately and might try my hand at it in the new year.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? : Not yet, but I could no problem.

ModPlayingCatZ

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, its justlenny here.
I just want to say sorry for my little inactivity.
I hope I'm not yet removed from the whitelist.
My dw20 pack was being irritating,
will be back online soon.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, its justlenny here.
I just want to say sorry for my little inactivity.
I hope I'm not yet removed from the whitelist.
My dw20 pack was being irritating,
will be back online soon.
Dont worry. You dont get removed from the whitelist unless you brake the server rules :)

King_Jamez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: King_Jamez
Are you new to FTB? Nope, been playing as long as King_Dennis
Why should I add you? I am a really friendly person and I really want to play with my friend.
What are you good at? Ic2, buildcraft, all around pretty good at all.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Im a friendly person that stays out of your way :)
Country/State: Ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yep :)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: King_Jamez
Are you new to FTB? Nope, been playing as long as King_Dennis
Why should I add you? I am a really friendly person and I really want to play with my friend.
What are you good at? Ic2, buildcraft, all around pretty good at all.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Im a friendly person that stays out of your way :)
Country/State: Ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yep :)

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sandro0802
Are you new to FTB? Nope
Why should I add you? I have the same interests as you guys. I'm looking for a nice small private community to game with and you guys are providing me with one, therefore I shall do my best to contribute as much as I can to the server and help it grow.
What are you good at? I'm good at tech. I enjoy mods like IC2, TE, BC and etc..
What are you like (For example Personality)? I think I'm a friendly type of guy, I enjoy having long conversations with people on different topics. I have many interests, one of them being gaming.
Country/State: Georgia (Not the state it's a country in the South-East of Europe)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? I don't recall being banned from a server though I have left a lot of servers myself.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet but I plan to as soon as I get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.