Whitelist Server AxiomCraft | TheMadPack! | Whitelist | 24/7 | Plugins | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tundras
Are you new to FTB? Nope, been playing since it rolled out
Why should I add you? I bring alot of maturity and common sense to the game. I'm very level headed and love to have fun, I'm looking for a server thats a tight knit bunch and look forward to the friendships that could be made
What are you good at? Clean builds that look good in the environment around them
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm the sane one
Country/State:Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yup. just did

Priceys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _priceys_
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I have been looking for a quality experience with experienced players like myself to play and help each other. I think i am a very open person and able to help at all times
What are you good at? Tinkers Construct and Thaumcraft. Mainly Thaumcraft, i have loads of experience with the Mod and everything that it entails (even memorised the research notes for TC3.. too much time xD)
What are you like (For example Personality)? Nice open guy, happy to give a helping hand to everybody :D
Country/State: Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I do Stream FTB and would love to stream one day on this server in the future
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No not currently, site did not open for me

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tundras
Are you new to FTB? Nope, been playing since it rolled out
Why should I add you? I bring alot of maturity and common sense to the game. I'm very level headed and love to have fun, I'm looking for a server thats a tight knit bunch and look forward to the friendships that could be made
What are you good at? Clean builds that look good in the environment around them
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm the sane one
Country/State:Canada
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yup. just did
IGN: _priceys_
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? I have been looking for a quality experience with experienced players like myself to play and help each other. I think i am a very open person and able to help at all times
What are you good at? Tinkers Construct and Thaumcraft. Mainly Thaumcraft, i have loads of experience with the Mod and everything that it entails (even memorised the research notes for TC3.. too much time xD)
What are you like (For example Personality)? Nice open guy, happy to give a helping hand to everybody :D
Country/State: Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I do Stream FTB and would love to stream one day on this server in the future
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No not currently, site did not open for me
Whitelisted :D[DOUBLEPOST=1387016657][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: killdog13
Are you new to FTB? Not at all.
Why should I add you? I am looking for a good mature server to play on with no issues
What are you good at? I am personally a builder so I love to build big detailed builds.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Silly and fun once you get to know me.
Country/State: USA/CA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope I follow rules like someone should and hope to cause no problems
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I do not do Youtube currently
Have you signed up at our website as a member? If I am accepted I will.
PS: Give me a chance I know I am young but still would like to be given a chance.
Application Details:
IGN: zamder145
Are you new to FTB? No
Why should I add you? Because tits.
What are you good at? Automating with AE.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Talkative and friendly.
Country/State: North Carolina
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Not currently.
Have you signed up at our website as a member? Not as of writing this but by the time you will have read this I will have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Application Details:
IGN:wilsonreborn
Are you new to FTB?not really but im not good at it either
Why should I add you?=)just wan a server that doesnt lag to have fun instead of single player =/
What are you good at?nothing much =/
What are you like (For example Personality)?Quiet
Country/State:Singapore
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?nop
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?nop
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?not yet
Whitelisted :) Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1387016749][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey so wats the seed can u message me plz i would to use it on single player
I have modded the BOP config so you will need that aswell. Message me on the EliteCraft forums and I will send you a copy of both.

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: Boncz92
Are you new to FTB? No, i have been around ftb since their was no launcher for the mod pack
Why should I add you? I will add alot of creativity to the server, i am very compitant with all the mods in the direwolf pack.
What are you good at? Redstone logic with project redstone which i hear was added as of 1.6.5
What are you like (For example Personality)? Fun, helpful, i like to work along side other people
Country/State:USA, Florida
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Who hasnt been banned from a server before? I was banned for disrespecting a admin because i accused him of spawning in items on a hardcore server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?Yes
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: Boncz92
Are you new to FTB? No, i have been around ftb since their was no launcher for the mod pack
Why should I add you? I will add alot of creativity to the server, i am very compitant with all the mods in the direwolf pack.
What are you good at? Redstone logic with project redstone which i hear was added as of 1.6.5
What are you like (For example Personality)? Fun, helpful, i like to work along side other people
Country/State:USA, Florida
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Who hasnt been banned from a server before? I was banned for disrespecting a admin because i accused him of spawning in items on a hardcore server.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?Yes
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes
Whitelisted

BearsInShadows

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BearsInShadows
Are you new to FTB? Hardly! I was around since the 1.4.7 packs!
Why should I add you? I love helping people out, especially people new to ftb. I have a bag of horrible puns to throw at people, i guess that's a good thing, i have good knowledge on most of these mods included in ftb packs. I guess i have a good personality? I mean i have puns... and puns are good... right?
What are you good at? I love the industrial mods, but i also like magic mods and plan to use them a lot, Thaumcraft 4 in general.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Puns. I said Puns. But oh a quite good sense of humor, i can't stop typing in chat. It's quite unhealthy, i always have 50 tabs of wikis open just incase i need help along the way. And one other word i can think of? DEDICATED
Country/State: US, NJ.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope!
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I would, my cruddy computer holds me back though
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? * type type type, click click * Uh... Might be doing it right now... or i might not... i guess you'll see...

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Docxx
Are you new to FTB? No, played FTB since the release of the mod packs
Why should I add you? I'm mature, experienced and wise in the ways of the world
What are you good at? Building factories and machine lines, I try to automate as much as I can
What are you like (For example Personality)? Funny, Bubbly and helpful. I despise whiners.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No, never
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I am not
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, I will if/when I get accepted :)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Docxx
Are you new to FTB? No, played FTB since the release of the mod packs
Why should I add you? I'm mature, experienced and wise in the ways of the world
What are you good at? Building factories and machine lines, I try to automate as much as I can
What are you like (For example Personality)? Funny, Bubbly and helpful. I despise whiners.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No, never
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I am not
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet, I will if/when I get accepted :)
Whitelisted

ModPlayingCatZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JustLenny (and J_man_2000)
Are you new to FTB?: No, I played it for a long time, and still play it ofcourse.
Why should I add you?: I'm searching for a community where you do not get griefed everytime you log on, where you do not have to worry about how much claim blocks you have left, I just want to be in a peacefull community with my friend and make nice builds and help people, yes I know I'm pretty young, but thats the challenge of showing everyone young people can also make complex and nice builds!
What are you good at?: Kinda every mod, and not the best in making really cool looking builds, but my friend (J_man_2000) helps me with that, I know how IC2, buildcraft, AE, ... works, and I want to help people and share my knownledge with other people who aren't as good with mods.
What are you like (For example Personality)?: I make some jokes sometimes, I like to troll, like, sometimes I might scare guys with a morph in creeper and go to their house etc, or place fake TNT, etc.
Country/State: Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: No, I am not.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?: No, but planning to.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?: Not yet, I will do that soon!

But, can you whitelist me AND my friend (If I am 'accepted' ofcourse)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JustLenny (and J_man_2000)
Are you new to FTB?: No, I played it for a long time, and still play it ofcourse.
Why should I add you?: I'm searching for a community where you do not get griefed everytime you log on, where you do not have to worry about how much claim blocks you have left, I just want to be in a peacefull community with my friend and make nice builds and help people, yes I know I'm pretty young, but thats the challenge of showing everyone young people can also make complex and nice builds!
What are you good at?: Kinda every mod, and not the best in making really cool looking builds, but my friend (J_man_2000) helps me with that, I know how IC2, buildcraft, AE, ... works, and I want to help people and share my knownledge with other people who aren't as good with mods.
What are you like (For example Personality)?: I make some jokes sometimes, I like to troll, like, sometimes I might scare guys with a morph in creeper and go to their house etc, or place fake TNT, etc.
Country/State: Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: No, I am not.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?: No, but planning to.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?: Not yet, I will do that soon!

But, can you whitelist me AND my friend (If I am 'accepted' ofcourse)
Both whitelisted :D

ModPlayingCatZ

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, just saying, I am a kid who is most allways happy, I can also be very serious, and I won't mess up your whole (nice looking) community :D.

Wafflous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlicenDiice
Are you new to FTB? Not at all
Why should I add you? I have a firm understanding of most of the mods, and I could help others that may not know as much.
What are you good at? I'm not good at anything, but I am okay at most things.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Helpful, Goofy, Honest
Country/State:Ga, USA
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No, but I will start streaming in Feb. when I update my hardware.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I've tried multiple times to join it, but I keep getting errors on the captcha. I'll try to join it again later.

Last edited:

Littlechompz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Littlechompz
Are you new to FTB? No i am not.
Why should I add you? I have been looking for a great server for a long time, many servers i've played on were always resetting or not controlled at all, greifing was just getting annoying after awhile, this seems like a very mature server and i would love to join it.
What are you good at? I'm good at logistic systems like AE and TE
What are you like (For example Personality)? I can be quiet but efficient.
Country/State: Canada, Alberta
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Not that i know of.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No i am not.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No i have not yet.

hbk62

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hbk62
Are you new to FTB?Nope i started with tekkit and about a few weeks after FTB came out.
Why should I add you?I am a very friendly person and i'm easy to get along with.
What are you good at?Mainly the Technical Stuff,but i am Okay with building but i'm not best :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm more on the jokingly than more of a Stern Side
Country/State:America,Kentucky
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Not as far as i know :)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope :p
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes :)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlicenDiice
Are you new to FTB? Not at all
Why should I add you? I have a firm understanding of most of the mods, and I could help others that may not know as much.
What are you good at? I'm not good at anything, but I am okay at most things.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Helpful, Goofy, Honest
Country/State:Ga, USA
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No, but I will start streaming in Feb. when I update my hardware.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I've tried multiple times to join it, but I keep getting errors on the captcha. I'll try to join it again later.
IGN: Littlechompz
Are you new to FTB? No i am not.
Why should I add you? I have been looking for a great server for a long time, many servers i've played on were always resetting or not controlled at all, greifing was just getting annoying after awhile, this seems like a very mature server and i would love to join it.
What are you good at? I'm good at logistic systems like AE and TE
What are you like (For example Personality)? I can be quiet but efficient.
Country/State: Canada, Alberta
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Not that i know of.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No i am not.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? No i have not yet.
IGN:hbk62
Are you new to FTB?Nope i started with tekkit and about a few weeks after FTB came out.
Why should I add you?I am a very friendly person and i'm easy to get along with.
What are you good at?Mainly the Technical Stuff,but i am Okay with building but i'm not best :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm more on the jokingly than more of a Stern Side
Country/State:America,Kentucky
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Not as far as i know :)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope :p
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes :)
All whitelisted :) Sorry it took so long.[DOUBLEPOST=1387281679][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just tried to login, Not whitelisted :(
All fixed now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.