Whitelist Server Automation Inc. | Unleased | 1.5.2 | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+ | TS3 | Extra mods | Multi-server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CRAWFORD696

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? CRAWFORD696
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a FTB server to play online with other players.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played Vanilla Minecraft for a long time got tired of it and moved on to FTB. Played Mindcrack, Ultimate, and Unleashed.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB Forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, multiple.
  • How old are you? 20

Obsidian

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? olorinobsidian
  • Why do you want to join? to rule the galaxy
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing FTB for a few years
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Just saw you on the FTB forum
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes
  • How old are you? 34

brian hatley

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a list of links to the mods, or are they available somewhere on the website? or just need to search and DL them all seperatley.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? RaelZero. duh.
  • Why do you want to join? I'd like to peek at someone else's cretions. Also, I have a big build in my mind, and if I find the server suitable, I'd like to build that on Automation Inc.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Playing since Jan 2011, administered 5 vanilla servers, 2 tekkit (old) servers, 1 FTB Ultimate, 1 MindCrack server for me and my friends.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?I Over here.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yeah.
  • How old are you? 20
The project I'm talking about above is a big electric power company, fully automated and scripted in LUA, of course. If anyone wants to help me out, I'll gladly accept!
  • What is your minecraft in game name? JOHNDOE27
  • Why do you want to join?i need a new server current one seems to be 100% inactive besides me
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? did non modded for awhile since then done ftb ult completely a few times there is a link to past things ive done in ftb ult in my signature
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? i didn't i saw it on the list lol
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? a few they tend to shut down after awhile sadly leaving me needing a new one.
  • How old are you? 27
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Lumatronixx
  • Why do you want to join? Im looking for a mature unleashed server with a good uptime and no lag :)
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played alot of singleplayer with unleashed and direwolf20 pack. Also played on a direwolf20 and a vanilla server.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Reading the forums :)
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yeah, a direwolf20 server
  • How old are you? im 23 years old
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Takirinka
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a mature server, with online
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? tekkit, ftb ultimate/unleashed... few years)
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? FTB forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? yep
  • How old are you? 32
  • What is your minecraft in game name? mechanid
  • Why do you want to join? looking for stable server, with some online, old friend of Takirinka.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? tekkit, ftb ultimate/unleashed... few years
  • How old are you? 27
  • What is your minecraft in game name? CRAWFORD696
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a FTB server to play online with other players.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played Vanilla Minecraft for a long time got tired of it and moved on to FTB. Played Mindcrack, Ultimate, and Unleashed.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, multiple.
  • How old are you? 20
  • What is your minecraft in game name? olorinobsidian
  • Why do you want to join? to rule the galaxy
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Been playing FTB for a few years
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Just saw you on the FTB forum
  • How old are you? 34

Whitelisted! Make sure to get the standalone from the website!

Is there a list of links to the mods, or are they available somewhere on the website? or just need to search and DL them all seperatley.

You download the standalone from the website that is already set up. You just extract it and go!

Smoker

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? smokey58ps
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a stable server
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? ive been playing since MC has been alpha and ive played with all different mods
  • How old are you? 24

LewisJayBirch

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? lewisjay1
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a stable server with a community that wont perish within a couple of months
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played Minecraft since alpha and played tekkit/technic packs before FTB and then FTB solely since its release.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes I have but sadly it got shut down due to terrible hosting.
  • How old are you? 17

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? smokey58ps
  • Why do you want to join? looking for a stable server
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? ive been playing since MC has been alpha and ive played with all different mods
  • How old are you? 24
  • What is your minecraft in game name? lewisjay1
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a stable server with a community that wont perish within a couple of months
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Played Minecraft since alpha and played tekkit/technic packs before FTB and then FTB solely since its release.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes I have but sadly it got shut down due to terrible hosting.
  • How old are you? 17

Dehno

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Dehno
  • Why do you want to join? I'm trying to find a reliable server with a good stable and mature community.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Bought it way back in the alpha, enjoyed playing with varieties of mods; especially Tekkit then FTB.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? LewisJayBirch
  • How old are you? 17

Unprofound

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? bjalexander19 ( name changes cant come fast enough )
  • Why do you want to join? My last FTB server started having problems and I want a more stable place to play.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since early beta. Love the game.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? These forums :)
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, did quite a bit on a few other servers/
  • How old are you? 25

Raggaer

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? theneko
  • Why do you want to join? Want to start FTB, I moved from tekkit like a week ago.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Playing since beta, playing tekkit a lot, now its turn to FTB
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? No
  • How old are you? 18

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? idriveby
  • Why do you want to join? Looks like a cool server, especially with the age requirement and mystcraft not completely disabled.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? played it for a few years, find vanilla boring.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Here.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Quite a few.
  • How old are you? 19

Quick question: Is there a way to remove your ages? Lets say I wanted to make a rich ore or something or just one for more pages, then didnt want it to take up resources anymore and have that 1/2 slots free.

AscendedBeyond

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name?
AscendedBeyond​
  • Why do you want to join?
Your server looks pretty awesome, not many restrictions, each his own age and unleashed + gregtech :D
I only joined one other FTB server a couple of months ago, and the people there where so nice (also 18+), never any griefing and we helped eachother out alot.
So now i'm looking for another server where i can hopefully experience the same.​
  • What is your past experience in minecraft?
Got into minecraft last year and almost emediately got into mods and ftb. Had a break for a couple of months but now i want to get into the experience again :)
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
FTB forum​
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
Yes​
  • How old are you?
27​

Ezera

Jul 29, 2019
  • Ezera13
  • Looking for a server that i can enjoy with others and not have to worry about banned items or restrictions. I'd like to play the game as it is which from what i can tell your server is exactly that. Ive been looking for quite a while now for a server that is promising, active, enjoyable, but still have the appeal of just playing the game. I love the fact that your forcing players into ages b/c it does exactly that. You are able to keep to yourself without any worries, but still have the multiplayer appeal if u like. Hopefully this will be the server!
  • Ive been playing MC since beta and know everything there is to know when it comes to vanilla. Recently ive started playing ftb again (stopped due to server going down) b/c i miss everything about it and vanilla can be very boring once you've done everything 50 or so times. Ftb i started prob the first year it was out, but stopped once they released ultimate, so I am rusty to it but ive been server hoping for a few weeks so ive retaught myself the norm.
  • Found the post
  • Yes, many many servers
  • How old are you?

brian hatley

Jul 29, 2019
says im missing a bunch of still for natura, and immimbis when i try to log in. Nor do i see Greg Tech on the mods list from the standalone.

Boolear

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? BoolearUA
  • Why do you want to join? looking for stable server, with some online, old friend of Takirinka and Mechanid.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? tekkit,RP2, IC... four years
  • How old are you? 26

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is your minecraft in game name? Dehno
  • Why do you want to join? I'm trying to find a reliable server with a good stable and mature community.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Bought it way back in the alpha, enjoyed playing with varieties of mods; especially Tekkit then FTB.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? LewisJayBirch
  • How old are you? 17
  • What is your minecraft in game name? bjalexander19 ( name changes cant come fast enough )
  • Why do you want to join? My last FTB server started having problems and I want a more stable place to play.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since early beta. Love the game.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? These forums :)
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Yes, did quite a bit on a few other servers/
  • How old are you? 25
  • What is your minecraft in game name? theneko
  • Why do you want to join? Want to start FTB, I moved from tekkit like a week ago.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? Playing since beta, playing tekkit a lot, now its turn to FTB
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Forums
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? No
  • How old are you? 18
  • Ezera13
  • Looking for a server that i can enjoy with others and not have to worry about banned items or restrictions. I'd like to play the game as it is which from what i can tell your server is exactly that. Ive been looking for quite a while now for a server that is promising, active, enjoyable, but still have the appeal of just playing the game. I love the fact that your forcing players into ages b/c it does exactly that. You are able to keep to yourself without any worries, but still have the multiplayer appeal if u like. Hopefully this will be the server!
  • Ive been playing MC since beta and know everything there is to know when it comes to vanilla. Recently ive started playing ftb again (stopped due to server going down) b/c i miss everything about it and vanilla can be very boring once you've done everything 50 or so times. Ftb i started prob the first year it was out, but stopped once they released ultimate, so I am rusty to it but ive been server hoping for a few weeks so ive retaught myself the norm.
  • Found the post
  • Yes, many many servers
  • How old are you?
  • What is your minecraft in game name? BoolearUA
  • Why do you want to join? looking for stable server, with some online, old friend of Takirinka and Mechanid.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? tekkit,RP2, IC... four years
  • How old are you? 26

• What is your minecraft in game name? idriveby
  • Why do you want to join? Looks like a cool server, especially with the age requirement and mystcraft not completely disabled.
  • What is your past experience in minecraft? played it for a few years, find vanilla boring.
  • Where did you hear about Automation Inc.? Here.
  • Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before? Quite a few.
  • How old are you? 19
Quick question: Is there a way to remove your ages? Lets say I wanted to make a rich ore or something or just one for more pages, then didnt want it to take up resources anymore and have that 1/2 slots free.

The limit is only on active ages. So if you make an age and its not quite how you wanted it then just delete the book and it will not count to the 2 age rule. Good way to check is use /btps, the age you own on that list are the ones that count. Whitelisted! Make sure to get the standalone from the website!

says im missing a bunch of still for natura, and immimbis when i try to log in. Nor do i see Greg Tech on the mods list from the standalone.

Try re-downloading the stand alone, all you need to do it extract it and run the minecraft.bat, not the minecraft.exe in the bin folder. If you only seeing a window for just a second, download 64bit java from here, click the Windows Offline (64-bit) one.

Reactions: Boolear

Airlag

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name?
Airlag
I have a second char Migisan that I use as houseguard when it is allowed on the server.

Why do you want to join?
On the server I currently play I haven't seen anybody for days. It's very sad. We had big plans about a space station and other stuff. I search a place where I can build and show my builds to others.

What is your past experience in minecraft?
Started playing minecraft with late beta. First mod experiences with Zombe's Modpack, later with MultiMC and lots of different mods. Playing on servers with mods since FTB officially launched.

Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
This Forum, searching for a more adult server :D

Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
yes, two or three.

How old are you?

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
What is your minecraft in game name?
Airlag
I have a second char Migisan that I use as houseguard when it is allowed on the server.

Why do you want to join?
On the server I currently play I haven't seen anybody for days. It's very sad. We had big plans about a space station and other stuff. I search a place where I can build and show my builds to others.

What is your past experience in minecraft?
Started playing minecraft with late beta. First mod experiences with Zombe's Modpack, later with MultiMC and lots of different mods. Playing on servers with mods since FTB officially launched.

Where did you hear about Automation Inc.?
This Forum, searching for a more adult server :D

Have you played on a Feed the Beast server before?
yes, two or three.

How old are you?

Whitelisted! Make sure to get the standalone from the website! We are resetting in just a few days so I would hold off on any big plans until the 27th.