Automating oreberries?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Beleriond01

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question about TE's Autonomous Activators and ExtraUtilities' transfer pipes. Yesterday I tried this combination (Activators set to right-click of course) with Transfer Pipes (items) attached to the bottom and the Activators outputting to the bottom. This should then feed the collected essence into a JABBA better barrel.

Somehow, however, it doesn't seem to work. The essences iare not collected, so it seems, by the Activators but they rather drop on the floor and despawn when I'm not near...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Would dearly love to automate this as I've collected 27 essence berry bushes so far...xp galore XD

Cheers,
Bel*.

Last edited:

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question about TE's Autonomous Activators and ExtraUtilities' transfer pipes. Yesterday I tried this combination (Activators set to right-click of course) with Transfer Pipes (items) attached to the bottom and the Activators outputting to the bottom. This should then feed the collected essence into a JABBA better barrel.

Somehow, however, it doesn't seem to work. The essences ire not collected, so it seems, by the Activators but they rather drop on the floor and despawn when I'm not near...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Would dearly love to automate this as I've collected 27 essence berry bushes so far...xp galore XD

Cheers,
Bel*.
Mfr harvesters work just fine :)

loboca

Jul 29, 2019

Somehow, however, it doesn't seem to work. The essences iare not collected, so it seems, by the Activators but they rather drop on the floor and despawn when I'm not near...
Try a chest or other inventory attached directly to the back of the actuator, then pipes the berries out of that.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
If you've got Factorization, a router should be able to grab from the activators, at which point, you can pump things out of said router however you choose. That's how I've got my oreberry farm set up, and with a single lamp of growth, it can get me...I dunno, maybe a thousand oreberries an hour, perhaps more.

C

_CreeperDust_

I know that this is kinda outdated, but I am having the same issue that the Harvester does not seem to collect the Oreberry Bushes at all. But, when I set up the same situation in a Creative world, it works just fine, same mods and everything.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Holy double necropost.

Pictures help. Outside of that, details of your setup help. Hell, even which modpack are you using.

MFR Harvesters do work, so troubleshooting you setup will require some information on your part.

Reactions: rhn
C

_CreeperDust_

I am using a custom Modpack. Here are all my mods in a picture since it's too much to list them all. I also have pictures of the Survival Setup and the Creative Setup. On both I have the lapis upgrade so it does a 5x5 area, and both harvesters are fully powered.
Modlist: http://prntscr.com/9l35lw
Survival Setup: http://prntscr.com/9l35xa Plains Biome
Creative Setup: http://prntscr.com/9l37on Forest Biome
Edit: I put the MFR Harvester up one block on my survival world, and it seems to harvest in a square around the harvester itself, and one block under...