Auto ore processing useing RedPower, IndustrialCraft, and BuildCraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
I am still confused of what you mean?

Not sure what you're not sure about. :) But if you wanna see what I'm talking about with 1.5 features, you could imagine the crushers in this video at this offset shows me setting up hoppers for a 2 machine pairing. You could easily do a lot more with just a little bit of thought (I deliberately kept is simple here).

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
haha, Thanks i know have many awsome ways to auto product.
That's the beauty of running so many mods together. :D

And just in case you want another way, and are willing to venture into yet another mod... hehe:
Thermal Expansion makes a lot of this MUCH much easier. The reason for this is that TE machines can output their items automatically - without any pipes, gates, filters, or anything. Once you stick a few of these machines side-by-side, automation becomes so straightforward it's almost like cheating! It should be noted that the machines are also MUCH slower than the rotary macerator or induction furnace. But if you process your ores as you mine them, rather than stockpiling them, it really isn't too hard to keep up.

The modest setup below takes care of everything from the RP2 tunnel bore that my brother and I built. We're pulling materials out of the ground at a pretty good clip, but we have yet to have a backlog where ore processing was to blame.

Attachments

• 2013-04-21_16.24.53.png
    2013-04-21_16.24.53.png
    394.1 KB · Views: 49

Killer5252

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what you're not sure about. :) But if you wanna see what I'm talking about with 1.5 features, you could imagine the crushers in this video at this offset shows me setting up hoppers for a 2 machine pairing. You could easily do a lot more with just a little bit of thought (I deliberately kept is simple here).

Okay,now i get when you mean about 1.5 features

For the thread when should i name it and could you type something out so i could put in the thread, Ill be sure to link your videos and such to the thread[DOUBLEPOST=1366683961][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's the beauty of running so many mods together. :D

And just in case you want another way, and are willing to venture into yet another mod... hehe:
Thermal Expansion makes a lot of this MUCH much easier. The reason for this is that TE machines can output their items automatically - without any pipes, gates, filters, or anything. Once you stick a few of these machines side-by-side, automation becomes so straightforward it's almost like cheating! It should be noted that the machines are also MUCH slower than the rotary macerator or induction furnace. But if you process your ores as you mine them, rather than stockpiling them, it really isn't too hard to keep up.

The modest setup below takes care of everything from the RP2 tunnel bore that my brother and I built. We're pulling materials out of the ground at a pretty good clip, but we have yet to have a backlog where ore processing was to blame.

haha TE isnt a mod that i like :p

I am good at IC2/Redpower/Buildcraft but not really good at TE and Applied Energistitics

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
haha TE isnt a mod that i like :p

I am good at IC2/Redpower/Buildcraft but not really good at TE and Applied Energistitics
Haha, rewind time a few months and that description would fit me too. :p
I got bored with it and wanted to move on to something new I guess. I still have an insane amount to learn in terms of AE though!

arronlee

Jul 29, 2019
The guys are so nice here. I am newbie. I want to find a professional tool to deal with the image processing work. And I have never used the tool you mentioned above. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron