Greylist Server Aurora 24/7[MindCrack][GreyList][LWC][Essentials][Pex][WorldGuard][50 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Recaran

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Recaran

Why do you want to join: Ive been into minecraft for just over a year now. Playing single player was ok for a few weeks then i wanted more interaction with other players. Since then ive played fully in multiplayer servers. Nothing beats a decent multiplayer environment, which seems to be exactly what this server is all about.

Suggestions: Mystcraft for some easy mining :p

How much experience do you have in MindCrack: Been playing since it was released, i would say im at a intermediate level :p

Wh1tef4ng

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - WH1TE_F4NG
Age - 30
Why i want to join - looking for a Mature server with active friendly people also so i can get on with my builds and enjoy the game
Suggestions - nothing atm but will let you know if i get one :)
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack - about a week in mindcrack but been playing minecraft/ftb for a long time

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Will be on holiday for a few days but my trust admins will be able to help you all while im away:)

Ninjasmooshr

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ninjasmooshr​
Why you want to join: To get the multiplayer experience I see with this pack in so many lets plays and streams​
Suggestions: None that I can think of.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Not much at all. Played around in Sp for 4 or 5 hours. I really want to be able to explore and check out how others set stuff up while figuring out how I would like to do things.​

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
Username:
Doughnut189
Why you want to join:
The current FTB Minecrack server I am using is constantly down and has a rather poor server; I want to set myself up in FTB with friends, but the current server makes that rather difficult.
Suggestions:
More coffee houses and cafés, less working hours, more strikes, and monthly group-singings of the Internationale.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you have not much:
I've been on the previous server for about a week or two- me and my friend were about to make a rail route to exploit the various oil deposits in the surrounding countree', out of necessity as our magma deposits had been depleted.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
IMG_2741.jpg

this is a soufflé I made- it was a bit flat but otherwise quite nice- not too dry, the butter wasn't overpowering, and it stood up fairly well. It certainly could have been beaten with more tenacity, though.

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
Username: andyfuji​
Age: I'm seventeen now, and sometimes I act like I'm about thirteen. It's really ironical, because I'm six foot two and a half and I have gray hair. I really do. The one side of my head — the right side — is full of millions of gray hairs. I've had them ever since I was a kid. And yet I still act sometimes like I was only about twelve. Everybody says that, especially my father. It's partly true, too, but it isn't all true. People always think something's all true.​
Why you want to join: I do love new Clothes.
Suggestions: We have everything we need to be happy, but we aren't happy. Something's missing.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: All the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects.
20130120020049.png
20120806101047.png
20121005214909.png
20120413193314.png
20120407140309.png
20110319191528.png

StuddedBelt

Jul 29, 2019
Username: StuddedBelt
Why you want to join:
- Looking for a server with no griefers and nice people.
- No floating blocks!
- Hopfully learn more about FTB :)
Suggestions: Don't Really have any.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Not alot, just messed around a bit. Played some Tekkit though.

EnderAssassinz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: EnderAssassinz
Why you want to join: I want to be in a server where I can't get griefed ,safe to build houses aboveground instead, and don't have to worry about theifs when I'm gone
Suggestions:None
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:I played FTB for few weeks and i've learned somethings from the minecrackers

Booberry

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Boob3rry
Why you want to join:I would like to join a small community and start fresh. I am a friendly person
Suggestions: hmm i have an idea to build a automative dungeon
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? I have only played for 4 hours.. Sorry but i don't really have much experience.
Pic: i dont have any pictures or sceenshots but i will show you some of my creations in the server if i get approved.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
Username: Spikednate12​
Why you want to join: Was on a smaller server before this and wanted to join another with more of a player base. Ready for something different than having everything set up and basically twiddling my thumbs. It's also good in my opinion to meet new people and help out as much as possible. Also hoping to find a bit of some economy feel.​
Suggestions: None at the moment but will provide them when it seems appropriate.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Been playing FTB since it came out and when they put the Mindcrack out I jumped straight over.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Nothing really massive, plans to do such in the future though. Have some pretty cool design ideas in store.​

Shadowolf55

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Shadowolf55
Why you want to join: I Want To Join A Good Server Where I Can Have Fun And Be With Friends And Meet Them
Suggestions: None Atm Mabye A Mage Area?
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: A Bit With ThaumCraft, Redpower, IC2

K89Slavik

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ninjasmooshr​
Why you want to join: To get the multiplayer experience I see with this pack in so many lets plays and streams​
Suggestions: None that I can think of.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Not much at all. Played around in Sp for 4 or 5 hours. I really want to be able to explore and check out how others set stuff up while figuring out how I would like to do things.​

Approved on Scar's behalf during his holiday.[DOUBLEPOST=1360534148][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username:
Doughnut189
Why you want to join:
The current FTB Minecrack server I am using is constantly down and has a rather poor server; I want to set myself up in FTB with friends, but the current server makes that rather difficult.
Suggestions:
More coffee houses and cafés, less working hours, more strikes, and monthly group-singings of the Internationale.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you have not much:
I've been on the previous server for about a week or two- me and my friend were about to make a rail route to exploit the various oil deposits in the surrounding countree', out of necessity as our magma deposits had been depleted.
IMG_2741.jpg

this is a soufflé I made- it was a bit flat but otherwise quite nice- not too dry, the butter wasn't overpowering, and it stood up fairly well. It certainly could have been beaten with more tenacity, though.

Approved on Scar's behalf during his holiday.[DOUBLEPOST=1360534224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: andyfuji​
Age: I'm seventeen now, and sometimes I act like I'm about thirteen. It's really ironical, because I'm six foot two and a half and I have gray hair. I really do. The one side of my head — the right side — is full of millions of gray hairs. I've had them ever since I was a kid. And yet I still act sometimes like I was only about twelve. Everybody says that, especially my father. It's partly true, too, but it isn't all true. People always think something's all true.​
Why you want to join: I do love new Clothes.
Suggestions: We have everything we need to be happy, but we aren't happy. Something's missing.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: All the advantages of Christianity and alcohol; none of their defects.
20130120020049.png
Andifuhi​
20120806101047.png
20121005214909.png
20120413193314.png
20120407140309.png
20110319191528.png
Approved on Scar's behalf during his holiday.[DOUBLEPOST=1360534344][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: StuddedBelt
Why you want to join:
- Looking for a server with no griefers and nice people.
- No floating blocks!
- Hopfully learn more about FTB :)
Suggestions: Don't Really have any.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Not alot, just messed around a bit. Played some Tekkit though.

Approved on Scar's behalf during his holiday.[DOUBLEPOST=1360534391][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: EnderAssassinz
Why you want to join: I want to be in a server where I can't get griefed ,safe to build houses aboveground instead, and don't have to worry about theifs when I'm gone
Suggestions:None
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:I played FTB for few weeks and i've learned somethings from the minecrackers

Approved on Scar's behalf during his holiday.

K89Slavik

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Boob3rry
Why you want to join:I would like to join a small community and start fresh. I am a friendly person
Suggestions: hmm i have an idea to build a automative dungeon
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? I have only played for 4 hours.. Sorry but i don't really have much experience.
Pic: i dont have any pictures or sceenshots but i will show you some of my creations in the server if i get approved.

Denied, sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1360534501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Spikednate12​
Why you want to join: Was on a smaller server before this and wanted to join another with more of a player base. Ready for something different than having everything set up and basically twiddling my thumbs. It's also good in my opinion to meet new people and help out as much as possible. Also hoping to find a bit of some economy feel.​
Suggestions: None at the moment but will provide them when it seems appropriate.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Been playing FTB since it came out and when they put the Mindcrack out I jumped straight over.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Nothing really massive, plans to do such in the future though. Have some pretty cool design ideas in store.​

Approved on Scar's behalf during his holiday.[DOUBLEPOST=1360534728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Shadowolf55
Why you want to join: I Want To Join A Good Server Where I Can Have Fun And Be With Friends And Meet Them
Suggestions: None Atm Mabye A Mage Area?
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: A Bit With ThaumCraft, Redpower, IC2

Approved on Scar's behalf during his holiday.

gamer00788

Jul 29, 2019
Username:gamer00788
Why you want to join:what to join a small server
Suggestions:none
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:mindcrack not to much.tekkit for 1 yr on a server
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)n.a

Ilikepie

Jul 29, 2019
username: Ilikepie900

why: because I realy like mindcrack and playing singleplayer gets boring

expirience: I've played minecraft since beta 1.4 and I played tekkit a lot too. Not so much mindcrack though

I hope you accept me :)

Traviz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: traviz
Why you want to join: I have been playing FTB for a while now and the server i have been playing on has been down for a while.
I am now looking for another great server to play on, this one looks like it could be a great server for my to play on.
Suggestions:Mystcraft would help to avoid the world getting destroyed by people using quarries
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: i have been playing mindcrack since it became a pack, i have also been playing with some of the mods from FTB since before the launcher was even made

Draken9779

Jul 29, 2019
Username: draken9779
Why you want to join: never played FTB and a friend gave me the address for your server

skipper4lsi

Jul 29, 2019
UN:skipper4lsu
reason for server: i want a 24/7 server with respectful players and admins. with very low lag that i can build freely
Suggestions: no lag :)
experience: about 3 months of mindcrack :)

pattym

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be some issues with the server lately, keep getting kicked followed by an "Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out". From here the server shows as offline until I reboot Minecraft. This has happened before but has started to become more frequent. Is this an issue with the server or the client? because I'm at a loss. lol.

sparrow900

Jul 29, 2019

Username:Sparrow900​
Why you want to join:i want a server that i can play and i want to help this server grow and help it grow​
Suggestions:i can build massive thing i am a awsome builder my friends say​
[DOUBLEPOST=1361046113][/DOUBLEPOST]i have been playing mind crack for 10 weeks now