Greylist Server Aurora 24/7[MindCrack][GreyList][LWC][Essentials][Pex][WorldGuard][50 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Agility

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Agility_
Why you want to join: The server I have been playing modded Minecraft on for the past year is growing old, I want to meet new people and have some fun.
Suggestions: Keep building the community :)
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: I have been working with all the mods in the pack since most of them were in development.

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xTiMBo
Why you want to join: new server
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: not to much
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
Username: 303rider
Why you want to join: I want to join because in public server is always really messy ,and with a small server i could have some more fun.
Suggestions: ahh not too sure yet cause I haven't join yet
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: For mindcrack I have to say I don't know much... but I did watch some videos about it.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
none

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all.

Not alot has been happening as of late but i have gotten word on a new mod pack in the works called FTB Resurrection for MC 1.7. We are currently in the planning stages for bringing Aurora back up as well as it running on a fully dedicated machine but first we need to find out when FTB Resurrection will be public.

We are currently in the process of planning Aurora Additional Mods + Configs 2.0

If there is any suggestions for mods or any config changes i would be happy to know them. We also plan on having A teamspeak3 server as well as using our forums we have here.

You can either contact me on here or over at our offical forums.

Forums: http://auroraftb.enjin.com/

Tempory teamspeak: 85.236.100.121:10717
Will remain open untill we have our dedicated server running then we plan to run the ts on there as well.

Karl

Combobander

Jul 29, 2019
Username: combobander150
Why you want to join: Haven't played mindcrack for a long time finding a good community to play with once again
Suggestions: No suggestions everything is as good as is it
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Just enough to run an automated mining plant :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Soon to come :D

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: combobander150
Why you want to join: Haven't played mindcrack for a long time finding a good community to play with once again
Suggestions: No suggestions everything is as good as is it
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Just enough to run an automated mining plant :D
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Soon to come :D

Did you even bother to read the post above you??

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all.

There has been some very welcome news recently that is FTB Resurrection is in Public Alpha stages but is in a playable stage to create a world that our world will be playble through alpha, beta to release without a issue.

We just started creating the server for FTB Resurrection but there is still lots that needs to be done before the server can launch to the public but i am offering the chance to old members to join and help in the creation of aurora on the FTB Res pack.

Anyone that would like to help out would need to contact me in a pm requesting access so that i may pass them the info they will need to connect.

Everything within the server is barebones currently and we have not got alot of our plugins or extra mods ready. We have our Addon pack in its alpha stages with the extra mods that will be required.

Anyone that would like to contact me can either join our tempory teamspeak at 83.163.222.39:662 or add me on skype: Scarface20022

Karl