Greylist Server Aurora 24/7[MindCrack][GreyList][LWC][Essentials][Pex][WorldGuard][50 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

greenlimits

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Greenlimits
Why you want to join: A nice stable community
Suggestions: none so far. cant wait to see it.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: A decent amount, not noob but not pro.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Greenlimits
Why you want to join: A nice stable community
Suggestions: none so far. cant wait to see it.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: A decent amount, not noob but not pro.
Approved!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server Down
While i work on a updates and editing config files.

Expected down time 30 minutes. Will post a update once its back up

If you need to ask me anything then join the teamspeak located at ts3.speedgaming.pro:10010

Also tonight i will be streaming the server on twitch tv:)

rcfrk17

Jul 29, 2019
Username:rcfrk17​
Why you want to join:​
  • keep my pasky hands out of the NEI menu spawning items​
  • have fun not just by my self​
  • ability to trade with other players​
  • its better to play with other people​
Suggestions:None off the top of my head. maybe more microblocks?​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack?: enough to hold my own but i still have alot to learn​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)​

Cipher_8

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Freddyforeskin (Full disclosure this is a gifted account from my friend who plays more PC Minecraft than me. I only played on XBLA Minecraft but he's recruited me to PC to try FTB and if I enjoy it I'll be getting my own account.)​
Why you want to join: I played a lot of Minecraft on xbox but I keep hearing about all the cool stuff, mainly mods, on PC. Since I am investing in buying a new PC worth over $3,000 next month I'll probably be playing a lot of PC games. Minecraft is at the top of my list because I played a ton of it on xbox but with the lack of features it just got boring. I'm sure I'll play other MMO's and DayZ and the such but my friend and I want to play Minecraft with FTB mods and have been looking for a good multiplayer server to settle down on. Since I'm new to the PC version I don't really have any idea of what to expect but I just want to get started on a server and start exploring and building great things, working with my friend, and making new friends on the server.​
Suggestions: N/A​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Me. None. My friend who recruited me to try it, a lot. He ran his own server for awhile I believe he said. He is going to help me out until I get the hang of it.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I don't have anything, as I haven't been able to find a server to join, but I have a bunch of ideas and pictures bookmarked that I want to attempt.​

Azmore

Jul 29, 2019
Username: SkyTheDarkLord
Why you want to join: i think this might be a great server with good people
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? : a good amount in most of the mods

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Name stentninja ( mc) name stentninja :D
Age 16
I want to join a mostly grief free server for once and play and build with a community
How much experience have I got with mindcrack a fair bit.
Plzz consider this :D

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Freddyforeskin (Full disclosure this is a gifted account from my friend who plays more PC Minecraft than me. I only played on XBLA Minecraft but he's recruited me to PC to try FTB and if I enjoy it I'll be getting my own account.)​
Why you want to join: I played a lot of Minecraft on xbox but I keep hearing about all the cool stuff, mainly mods, on PC. Since I am investing in buying a new PC worth over $3,000 next month I'll probably be playing a lot of PC games. Minecraft is at the top of my list because I played a ton of it on xbox but with the lack of features it just got boring. I'm sure I'll play other MMO's and DayZ and the such but my friend and I want to play Minecraft with FTB mods and have been looking for a good multiplayer server to settle down on. Since I'm new to the PC version I don't really have any idea of what to expect but I just want to get started on a server and start exploring and building great things, working with my friend, and making new friends on the server.​
Suggestions: N/A​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Me. None. My friend who recruited me to try it, a lot. He ran his own server for awhile I believe he said. He is going to help me out until I get the hang of it.​
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I don't have anything, as I haven't been able to find a server to join, but I have a bunch of ideas and pictures bookmarked that I want to attempt.​
Approved![DOUBLEPOST=1359551407][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: SkyTheDarkLord
Why you want to join: i think this might be a great server with good people
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? : a good amount in most of the mods
Denied Sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1359551542][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name stentninja ( mc) name stentninja :D
Age 16
I want to join a mostly grief free server for once and play and build with a community
How much experience have I got with mindcrack a fair bit.
Plzz consider this :D
Approved!

Darky212

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Dark_Dider
Why you want to join:
- Been looking for a stable server for quite a while now.
- To stop myself cheating :)
- Have fun with other builders.
Suggestions:
Maybe Ee3 or Mistcraft.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:
Been playing FTB for about 2-3 months and normal minecraft for over 2 years.
Im pretty good but still got a bit to learn.

FastFredy1

Jul 29, 2019
Username:FastFredy1​
IRL Name:Christian Brock​
Why you want to join:​
I am looking for a good, active community in FTB. I have been apart of many tekkit servers but have grown fond of Mindcrack realizing how much better it is. My contribution to any server community is a must, and a friendly, helpful personality is my way of playing.​
Suggestions:The only suggestion I have is giving me the ability to join the server.​
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:​
As I mentioned before, I have much experience in tekkit and unimaginable amounts of time dedicated to vanilla minecraft. I can show pictures of builds upon request if need be.​
Thank you for your time,​
Christian (FastFredy1)​

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Dark_Dider
Why you want to join:
- Been looking for a stable server for quite a while now.
- To stop myself cheating :)
- Have fun with other builders.
Suggestions:
Maybe Ee3 or Mistcraft.
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:
Been playing FTB for about 2-3 months and normal minecraft for over 2 years.
Im pretty good but still got a bit to learn.
Approved!

RamboDroid

Jul 29, 2019
Username: RamboDroid
Why you want to join: Never been on a server and want to jump in
Suggestions: none at this time
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much: Been playing the minecrack hard mode for a few months now. Like to build nice structures not just a bunch of machines.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Theres still plenty of slots left for others to join:) Come check out our smallish community but friendly:)

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Can I b added I'm patmatt2 stents bro[DOUBLEPOST=1359852772][/DOUBLEPOST]Heis a mod on another server nervier griefed

rmyoung299

Jul 29, 2019
Username:rmyoung299
Why you want to join:i am looking for a good server with no lag that i can build on and have fun.
Suggestions:none
How much experience do you have in Mindcrack? don't worry if you havnt much:i have none just been watching videos on youtube and it looks like it could be fun to try and play.