Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pufflez
Why you want to join: Looks like a really well structured and mature server, Hopefully with alot of friendly people!
Suggestions: Not really sure what to put here, but I dont have any special suggestions.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I'm not that into plugins so i'll go with whatever the server offers.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I started playing Tekkit when it came out, and I have been playing all kinds of packs since then. Mindcrack, Ultimate, Direwolf, Unleashed etc.

jaycron

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jaycron
Why you want to join: I want to try out the monster modpack, but i like to play with other people, so here i am!
Suggestions: Can't think of anything that wouldn't have already been suggested.
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Been playing FTB since 1.4.7, so i know a fair bit about most of the mods and know how to use them and how they work etc.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: pufflez
Why you want to join: Looks like a really well structured and mature server, Hopefully with alot of friendly people!
Suggestions: Not really sure what to put here, but I dont have any special suggestions.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I'm not that into plugins so i'll go with whatever the server offers.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I started playing Tekkit when it came out, and I have been playing all kinds of packs since then. Mindcrack, Ultimate, Direwolf, Unleashed etc.
Username: jaycron
Why you want to join: I want to try out the monster modpack, but i like to play with other people, so here i am!
Suggestions: Can't think of anything that wouldn't have already been suggested.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Been playing FTB since 1.4.7, so i know a fair bit about most of the mods and know how to use them and how they work etc.
Username: Mezter
Why you want to join: SSP FTB is not how it should be played, and I enjoy medium to small gaming communities that are friendly. This seemed to fit the bill.
Suggestions: I haven't kept up recently with Plugins and server duties except with small home servers for friends.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have a general understanding of the core mods in FTB, except for magic.
Pic(s): couldn't find any

Accepted! Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1392136873][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please follow this format
Username: miguelseara1
Why you want to join: i want to try ftb monster and this server seems to be great.
Suggestions: add galacticraft
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: a lot. Im very good whit almost all the core mods in the Pack
Welcome!
Username: Knosox940
Why you want to join: played before on a public server but there was too much griefing going on :(
Suggestions: Cant make a suggestion yet.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): -
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Good experience, I played Ftb Unleashed before.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Nothing really special yet, sorry.
Welcome Sorry for such the late reply times have been busy.

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
gregtech inside? Im in!

Username: muphet
Why you want to join: I applied to about 4 or 5 server over past week and none apps has been reviewed since then oO and main reason: GregTech. I just love this addon.
Ultimate pack experience: since 1.0.2 I was playing this like crazy (i was on tekkit before i heard about ftb launcher). After unleashed pack has been released, I played it on hardmode gregtech and completed hel/deut reactor in exactly 30 days of playing (valvin network). Currently playing on chaosville modified pack (resonant rise edited by yogscast edited by my friend) with hardmode gregtech as well.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made:
1.png

2.png

3.png
4.png

5.png

^that was damn loads of marble and granite to make building. still not complete :D

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
gregtech inside? Im in!

Username: muphet
Why you want to join: I applied to about 4 or 5 server over past week and none apps has been reviewed since then oO and main reason: GregTech. I just love this addon.
Ultimate pack experience: since 1.0.2 I was playing this like crazy (i was on tekkit before i heard about ftb launcher). After unleashed pack has been released, I played it on hardmode gregtech and completed hel/deut reactor in exactly 30 days of playing (valvin network). Currently playing on chaosville modified pack (resonant rise edited by yogscast edited by my friend) with hardmode gregtech as well.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made:

[Screenshots Snipped]

^that was damn loads of marble and granite to make building. still not complete :D
Welcome! Accepted

Propinquity

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Propinquity
Why you want to join: I've had an itching to get back into FTB and this seems like a friendly, respectable server. I love being part of a community and participating however I can.
Suggestions: Don't have any, server appears to have everything I'd like in it already.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I would say I have a fair share of experience. Certainly not an expert by any means, but every time I join a server I try to learn more. I've played with Ultimate, Unleashed, and Unhinged mostly.

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
Hey a karl AE is kinda rendered useless because certus quartz is turning into magic crops certus quartz. Could you please fix this?

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Propinquity
Why you want to join: I've had an itching to get back into FTB and this seems like a friendly, respectable server. I love being part of a community and participating however I can.
Suggestions: Don't have any, server appears to have everything I'd like in it already.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: I would say I have a fair share of experience. Certainly not an expert by any means, but every time I join a server I try to learn more. I've played with Ultimate, Unleashed, and Unhinged mostly.
Accepted and welcome!
Hey a karl AE is kinda rendered useless because certus quartz is turning into magic crops certus quartz. Could you please fix this?
Yes that will be fixed but not until the weekend arrives i am to busy at the moment with college but i will be free for the weekend and the week after as its half term.

karl

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I am also having some problms:
Is there something wrong whit normal quarrys? Mine keep turning into normal size.

And gregtech is changing some ores so it is impossível to craft APenergistics stuff.

Thank You and hope to get some help

Tulwean

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Tulwean
Why you want to join:I need a new server to play on, I prefer the community of playing with other people.
Suggestions: None for now, possibly later when ive been on for a while
Plugin Suggestions (optional) None right now
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: A lot, run my own server for a while during ultimate and up to the most resent. Mod on other for some time till the owner dropped out with out a word. Last server i was admin and the owner was an A** hat.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional). no pics but youtube videos. Not many, my partner wasnt able to record any more. There is also a tutorial video with 6500 views.

Note: I would be interested in being a mod. Ive run my own servers for a bit as well as modded on a few others.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server is coming back up! Within the next few days we shall be having a testing phase everyone is welcome to come onto the TeamSpeak and help with the recreation of the server!. I want to try and get everyone's input for the server

More to come later.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server News:
Server's Spawn area is in the process of being decorated with the help of some of our members. Hopefully we can get that done quickly

anyone is welcome to help with the design of the spawn as ones that are helping gain creative mode during the creation of the spawn and the design.
We shall be creating a check list of what needs to be done on our main forums before the server is ready to go public again. This list everyone is able to reply too and if approved then it will get added to the to do list.

I want this time around to be more community driven there are a lot of things that I want to do but not everything can be done without the help of our members! special rewards may be given out as well!

As always we can be found on our teamspeak chatting away about important server related stuff so anyone is welcome to pop along.

Server is closed to the public at the moment but we expect to be ready by at least Saturday. All our past members gain access to the server during the testing phase as well.

Karl

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone!

Just some quick news on what is happening with the server currently. The spawn area has been created and is pretty much ready to go with a few more things that have to be done first.

We have created a docks outside the spawn area. Ricky and brickmasterj have been working on the docks as well as helping with the spawn.

At the spawn we also have our mystcraft ages set up and ready to go such as mining age and lava age.

Our Aurora addon pack is getting a make over with a few new added mods and some mods removed such as GregTech has been removed i know your all going to love me for that.. heh
More info will be included with the download of the pack.

We expect to release the server to the public on Friday! Here is a screenshot for you all:)

2014-03-12_213718_zps5fbd6aa4.png

Sampson172

Jul 29, 2019
Username: sampson172
Why you want to join: I want a new experience besides the DW20 pack that i have been playing for some time.
Suggestions: Dartcraft, no pack is complete without it.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I don't really care for plugins.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i played it for a long time then unleashed cane out and started to play that.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): N/A

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
what monster update you guys play on now ??? 1.0.9 still ?
and sorry i havnt been active ive had to study :)
Thread says what were on:p its 1.1.0
Username: sampson172
Why you want to join: I want a new experience besides the DW20 pack that i have been playing for some time.
Suggestions: Dartcraft, no pack is complete without it.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): I don't really care for plugins.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i played it for a long time then unleashed cane out and started to play that.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): N/A
Accepted Server shall be ready for the public later on today.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guy some good news:) We have our own dedicated server running our mc server with these listed specs.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1290 V2
RAM: 16GB DDR3

Server should be going public in the next few hours we are just finishing some few things off then we should be ready to welcome you all back!

Sit tight:)

Last edited: