Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
so... teamspeak isnt working for me.. and it doesnt show 1.0.9 .. hmm..
Yeah i know ill look into why the ts isnt up. Also not sure why 1.0.9 dosnt show for you restart your launcher?

when i try to join i get this error!!
and ive installed the new configs

http://gyazo.com/68932c685066c96a93f7d735b5e6880b
Try a force update that might do the trick or if that dosnt work then delete the monster folder and do a complete reinstall.

Burning

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Burning2910
Why you want to join: Old private server died out. And SSP is not the way MC is meant to be played.
Suggestions: Ars magica 2. I like mods with exploring and discovering.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): -
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Good experience with tech and magic mods, but I'm not really into those logistic mods.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Back in the days of Minecraft Beta ..
2012-05-30_00.57.26.png 2012-05-25_03.34.18.png

Last edited:

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Hey karl i cant get on server because my launcher isnt showing there is a 1.0.9 update, ive tryed re downloading the client and its still not updating. not sure why.

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
I had to close and reopen the launcher maybe 10 times before it saw the update. Just keep trying I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redg

Jul 29, 2019
Username:redgiant61
Why you want to join: Looking for a good server to start playing Monster on. Ive tried couple other servers, but some either had too many immature mods/admins, and constant downtimes, and world resets. Would love consistent gameplay on your server :)
Suggestions: I will make sure to suggest anything that comes to my mind, when I can actually have a look around on the server
Plugin Suggestions (optional).
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Have played quite a bit of ultimate/unleashed, and a bit of horizons.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
i join and not able to do anything can you give me access?
and i already applied and you said i was whitelisted

(IGN: DJ_HoneyDew)

Jetwest

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jetwest2000 & Sexy_Leo
Why you want to join: To find a stable server that is running the latest version of monster
Suggestions: enable BoP and ATG in the future pls
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have some experience
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) http://s562.photobucket.com/user/jetwest/library/Minecraft builds?sort=3&page=1

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ye_Craft
Why you want to join: i'd like to play this new pack. i was running my own server, but i dont have enough time to run it. instead of taking time to maintain it, i want to play with other people
Suggestions: more mods, more players
Plugin Suggestions (optional): coreprotect(logging blocks info, help server admin)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i pretty much finished making everything in ultimate. i also played tekkit classic before

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: p3ccadillo
Why you want to join: I am looking for an active minecraft community with a ton of mods. Your plugins also make a good server
Suggestions: too early to state. I do have a ton of Spencerian running servers and mods so I could be help here and there if needed
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played all mods in depth for years
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I have a lot, but they are on a diff hard drive

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like I'm still listed as Guest on the server
Have sorted that out for you sorry for the late reply. no longer listed as a guest.[DOUBLEPOST=1391372236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: ye_Craft
Why you want to join: i'd like to play this new pack. i was running my own server, but i dont have enough time to run it. instead of taking time to maintain it, i want to play with other people
Suggestions: more mods, more players
Plugin Suggestions (optional): coreprotect(logging blocks info, help server admin)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: i pretty much finished making everything in ultimate. i also played tekkit classic before
Username: p3ccadillo
Why you want to join: I am looking for an active minecraft community with a ton of mods. Your plugins also make a good server
Suggestions: too early to state. I do have a ton of Spencerian running servers and mods so I could be help here and there if needed
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played all mods in depth for years
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) I have a lot, but they are on a diff hard drive

Username: jetwest2000 & Sexy_Leo
Why you want to join: To find a stable server that is running the latest version of monster
Suggestions: enable BoP and ATG in the future pls
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have some experience
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) http://s562.photobucket.com/user/jetwest/library/Minecraft builds?sort=3&page=1
Username:redgiant61
Why you want to join: Looking for a good server to start playing Monster on. Ive tried couple other servers, but some either had too many immature mods/admins, and constant downtimes, and world resets. Would love consistent gameplay on your server :)
Suggestions: I will make sure to suggest anything that comes to my mind, when I can actually have a look around on the server
Plugin Suggestions (optional).
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Have played quite a bit of ultimate/unleashed, and a bit of horizons.
Username: Burning2910
Why you want to join: Old private server died out. And SSP is not the way MC is meant to be played.
Suggestions: Ars magica 2. I like mods with exploring and discovering.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Good experience with tech and magic mods, but I'm not really into those logistic mods.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Back in the days of Minecraft Beta ..
View attachment 9498 View attachment 9497

Accepted! Welcome all!

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to report a small problem. When I died in unloaded chunks and went to get my stuff back it was all gone and i was back to where- i died in about 2 minutes. Is there some kind of entity cleaner plugin?

Spit1989

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Knosox940
Why you want to join: played before on a public server but there was too much griefing going on :(
Suggestions: Cant make a suggestion yet.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Good experience, I played Ftb Unleashed before.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Nothing really special yet, sorry.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Appears that in the next update or the stable version for monster that BoP and highlands mod will be enabled by default. This is sad to see as it means that our users will have to disable the mod in order for them to be able to connect to our server. unless we go the other route

which would be once monster becomes stable we do a map wipe but allow everyone to keep as much as they can carry in their inventory then transfer to the new world.

Now I see the problem with this is that we will lose all our current work on the current world but I don't see many other ways around this unless we stop new terrain generation in the overworld and create a mystcraft age designed for Bop and highlands.

I would like to hear your thought's on this guys nothing is set in stone so far so I am open to hearing what others have to say on this matter.

I want input from our community on this matter but not on this thread if possible and put onto our forums pn the linked thread.
http://auroraftb.enjin.com/forum/m/...s-stableeveryones-input-needed/post/last#last

Information was taken from here

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/a-week-of-nothing.40376/

Last edited:

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
Please follow this format
Username: miguelseara1
Why you want to join: i want to try ftb monster and this server seems to be great.
Suggestions: add galacticraft
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: a lot. Im very good whit almost all the core mods in the Pack

Mezter

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mezter
Why you want to join: SSP FTB is not how it should be played, and I enjoy medium to small gaming communities that are friendly. This seemed to fit the bill.
Suggestions: I haven't kept up recently with Plugins and server duties except with small home servers for friends.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have a general understanding of the core mods in FTB, except for magic.
Pic(s): couldn't find any