Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: PepsimaxL
Age: 15 ( 16 in 5 months ) I hope this wont ruin my chance :\
Why you want to join: i want to join the server because i recently took a long brake from FTB/tekkit/minecraft and just played Gmod, CSS and BF4. and now i want to get back into FTB. i want to just have fun with other people and do awsome stuff and make cool stuff. One of my goals is gonna be to make public farm, machines and such.
Suggestions: Mining world, nether & end portal at spawn. and a teleport command to Spawn and home.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) Tree feller/tree assist.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played minecraft since Alpha, then got into tekkit when it got released and played it for a long time. and when FTB got released i switched from tekkit to FTB.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) Dont got any sorry, just reformated my PC so i have lost everything.
Denied Bans listed all to do with griefing

http://fishbans.com/u/pepsimaxL

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JyrasiQ
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice community to play with, and i havent been able to find a decent monster server, this one should suit my needs.
Suggestions: None
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Dont really use plugins.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: not much, im used to unleashed.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: JyrasiQ
Why you want to join: Looking for a nice community to play with, and i havent been able to find a decent monster server, this one should suit my needs.
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Dont really use plugins.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: not much, im used to unleashed.
Accepted welcome!

kram225

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kram225
Why you want to join: I know Mole and MrG
Suggestions: idk
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have a ton of hours in ftb in general
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

TIgerlordz

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Tigerlordz
Why you want to join: I am experienced and enjoy FTB and was convinced by Mr.G and Mr. Mole.
Suggestions: Possibly more customization, such as content or timed events, etc. Also advertising MrG's Stream
Plugin Suggestions: Maybe just some fun-involved plugins so that if the players get bored at some point or just feel like having a laugh, maybe there can be some arena or just some way to mess with their friends.
Experience: I have years of experience with FTB and other similar modpacks, different types of versions from mods of magic(Ex: Thaumcraft) to the mods of Industry (Ex: IC2)

Last edited:

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kram225
Why you want to join: I know Mole and MrG
Suggestions: idk
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have a ton of hours in ftb in general
Username: Tigerlordz
Why you want to join: I am experienced and enjoy FTB and was convinced by Mr.G and Mr. Mole.
Suggestions: Possibly more customization, such as content or timed events, etc. Also advertising MrG's Stream
Plugin Suggestions: Maybe just some fun-involved plugins so that if the players get bored at some point or just feel like having a laugh, maybe there can be some arena or just some way to mess with their friends.
Experience: I have years of experience with FTB and other similar modpacks, different types of versions from mods of magic(Ex: Thaumcraft) to the mods of Industry (Ex: IC2)
Both accepted!

Zeonfox

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Zeonfox
Why you want to join: Looking for an Onlineserver to play with other people :3. Evenstar and Dragonsergal are Friends i know. ^^
Plugin Suggestions (optional) None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? I played plenty of time, and have some experience with Industrialcraft.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional). I have non available :/

Last edited:

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Zeonfox
Why you want to join: Looking for an Onlineserver to play with other people :3. Evenstar and Dragonsergal are Friends i know. ^^
Plugin Suggestions (optional) None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? I played plenty of time, and have some experience with Industrialcraft.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional). I have non available :/
Accepted welcome!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server News:
Server lag has been fixed and the cause of the low tick rate was due to the amount of villagers found in spawn. When i did the killall command it killed atleast 200 villagers in the spawn.
So now its all fixed sorry for the issues.

SlackTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
Username:

SlackTheKid.

I am 18 years old.

I am currently living in Denmark, small city called Faxe.

Why you want to join:

Looking for some good times and of course playing FTB and getting some experience
it has been some time though since i played it first time, with some people thats already on the server.
And there is someone special, i was close friends with online, that i wanna apologize too, even though it was a long time ago.

Suggestions:

Only that you let me come on and ill share some awesomeness for you Guys, i am friendly and like to assist people with
certain Things that i have experience with, so dont ask too much of me :D

Plugin Suggestions (optional):

None suggestions at the moment, but i might come up with some :)

How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:

I dont have that much at the moment, im still learning, but have played the mod before.

As said above, i only just started and dont have anything to show off really :p
Ill make sure to make something cool on the server for ya :)

//Slack

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:

SlackTheKid.

I am 18 years old.

I am currently living in Denmark, small city called Faxe.

Why you want to join:

Looking for some good times and of course playing FTB and getting some experience
it has been some time though since i played it first time, with some people thats already on the server.
And there is someone special, i was close friends with online, that i wanna apologize too, even though it was a long time ago.

Suggestions:

Only that you let me come on and ill share some awesomeness for you Guys, i am friendly and like to assist people with
certain Things that i have experience with, so dont ask too much of me :D

Plugin Suggestions (optional):

None suggestions at the moment, but i might come up with some :)

How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:

I dont have that much at the moment, im still learning, but have played the mod before.

As said above, i only just started and dont have anything to show off really :p
Ill make sure to make something cool on the server for ya :)

//Slack
Accepted Welcome back slack!

Pop onto ts bud:)

Server News:
Server is down while we update to 1.0.6!

Last edited:

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up and rolling. Took a little longer than expected as we ran into problems but fixed those by updating mcpc .

Reckless232

Jul 29, 2019
Username: reckless232
Why you want to join: I want to join my friend, Tigerlordz and have fun!
Suggestions: Staff meetings fir max player protection.(If not already implemented)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: A few months of casual play(for Ultimate).

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: reckless232
Why you want to join: I want to join my friend, Tigerlordz and have fun!
Suggestions: Staff meetings fir max player protection.(If not already implemented)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: A few months of casual play(for Ultimate).
accepted! Sorry for the late reply dam time zones.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server Update:
Server is going down while we update to 1.0.7 nothing note worthy in this update but there are fixes to the configs that also fix the grave issue.
shouldn't take long to do.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up! Please update your clients to 1.0.7 and grab our extra mods again.
We have also enabled blood magic as it was disabled by default but its a cool mod to have enabled.

Scar

T3chWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
Username: T3chWarrior
Why you want to join: Want a fun monsters server to play on
Suggestions: Looks good, maybe later
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Dynmap
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played a little unleased, am about to start my own monster server for the house