Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Current progress on our transport network. The beginning of it has started and we are placing the track down all the way back to spawn from the Server's Market that we have but that's still 600m away so will take some time:) But the thing thats taking the most time is manually placing down all the inverted lights :p

All in all i am quite happy with the progress we have made over the past couple of days and the amount of work we have put into the server.

So where are the heaps of players signing up? :)

Screenshot%202014-01-10%2011.05.58.png

Last edited:

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Update on our tunnel that is part of the transport network. We now have constructed the track to the servers market! Only a little bit of redstone wiring to finish off here and there but it works.
javaw%202014-01-11%2000-39-38-99.jpg

Then we have our main Station for the server that will provide all the links to all our diffrent place's such as town's and other citys which players will be able to create.
The spawn can be seen on the right which is still a little unfinished inside.
javaw%202014-01-11%2000-27-35-28.jpg

Platform 1 of our station that leads to the server's market:)
javaw%202014-01-11%2000-38-50-65.jpg

Its amazing how fast the High speed tracks from railcraft get you to the server market:p

mlavery85

Jul 29, 2019
Username:mlavery85
Why you want to join:to have fun
Suggestions:I don't have any at this point in time
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: A good amount
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

tofuturkey

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tofuturkey
Why you want to join: To play on a good server with some friends of mine
Suggestions: None that I can think of. Like that you guys are using a ton of neat plugins though
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I haven't played Ultimate in quite a long while, but I have been playing along with Direwolf20's season 6 let's play series on his modpack.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) None, unfortunately :p

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:mlavery85
Why you want to join:to have fun
Suggestions:I don't have any at this point in time
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: A good amount
Username: tofuturkey
Why you want to join: To play on a good server with some friends of mine
Suggestions: None that I can think of. Like that you guys are using a ton of neat plugins though
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I haven't played Ultimate in quite a long while, but I have been playing along with Direwolf20's season 6 let's play series on his modpack.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional) None, unfortunately :p
Accepted and welcome!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Admins are online to promote people to builder group. Looking forward to more joining our already growing community.

Amos_uk

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Amosuk
Why you want to join: Looking for a new ftb server to join yours seems like the one for me
Suggestions: None that i can think off currently but will see when i am on the server.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not alot only been playing FTB since unleashed.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Amosuk
Why you want to join: Looking for a new ftb server to join yours seems like the one for me
Suggestions: None that i can think off currently but will see when i am on the server.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not alot only been playing FTB since unleashed.
Accepted And welcome!

moonsheep

Jul 29, 2019
Username: manblob
Why you want to join: looking for a good community of players to play with because single player is boring
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: veteran minecraft player

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: manblob
Why you want to join: looking for a good community of players to play with because single player is boring
Suggestions:
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: veteran minecraft player
Accepted Welcome to the server!

Seth Gillen

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Mexihulk
Why you want to join: no lag and seems like a sweet server to be a part of
Suggestions: ill have to see as i play
Plugin Suggestions (optional) none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: a lot with ultimate and unleashed not going to lie but pretty lost in this pack :p
and i don't have any pictures haha

mackcat

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mackcat13
Why you want to join: Looking to join a new server becuz unleashed went away :(
Suggestions: none yet
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Didnt play ultimate i started with unleashed and had quite some experience with that

Ammaneus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a Monster server and yours looks very tempting!

Before I make a formal application though do you mind answering a couple of questions?

1) What's the server hardware and location?, my internet is generally terrible so I need to make sure the problem isn't going to get aggravated :p
2) Where can I find an item/block banlist?
3) What's your item/block ban policy?, do items/blocks get banned if they have the potential to be misused/unstable, or do you trust folk and ban things if they start getting misused/unstable?

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a Monster server and yours looks very tempting!

Before I make a formal application though do you mind answering a couple of questions?

1) What's the server hardware and location?, my internet is generally terrible so I need to make sure the problem isn't going to get aggravated :p
2) Where can I find an item/block banlist?
3) What's your item/block ban policy?, do items/blocks get banned if they have the potential to be misused/unstable, or do you trust folk and ban things if they start getting misused/unstable?

1) Server is located in france so shouldnt have much issues most our members are infact playing from america and get great pings. Hardware wise were running behind unlimited amounts of ram and cpu from omgserve.com seems to be a very good host and have not had any complaints from our users. What i will say if test our server out and see how your ping is.
2) Its on our front page but we have not banned any items yet.
3) I would like it to be the case that we ban items if they are misused or abused but i know from experience that wont work and some items will have to be banned from the get go or atleast limited to our trusted members.

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1389570262][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Mackcat13
Why you want to join: Looking to join a new server becuz unleashed went away :(
Suggestions: none yet
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Didnt play ultimate i started with unleashed and had quite some experience with that
Username:Mexihulk
Why you want to join: no lag and seems like a sweet server to be a part of
Suggestions: ill have to see as i play
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: a lot with ultimate and unleashed not going to lie but pretty lost in this pack :p
and i don't have any pictures haha
Accepted enjoy your stay with us!

Ammaneus

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Ammaneus
Why you want to join:
Suggestions:None right now
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?:Plenty, lots of time spent playing Ultimate, Unleashed and Tekkit since MC 1.2.5
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional);

Mountain, because reasons, built using EE2 and RP (you can still see the lake filling machine);

donel.png

My last decent base, build under an icy-mountain island, never finished due to a DOUBLE RAID-HDD failure;
bridged.png

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Ammaneus
Why you want to join:
Suggestions:None right now
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?:Plenty, lots of time spent playing Ultimate, Unleashed and Tekkit since MC 1.2.5
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional);

Mountain, because reasons, built using EE2 and RP (you can still see the lake filling machine);

donel.png

My last decent base, build under an icy-mountain island, never finished due to a DOUBLE RAID-HDD failure;
bridged.png

Accepted! We have a ts3 server if your intrested bud.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
I am open to suggestions about any mods that might be worthy to add as long as they are not op. Have thought a little about ars magica seems like a cool mod opninions? Will only consider adding more mods if our community has a vote for a new mod to be added.