Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Monster 1.1.0] [ATG] [Whitelist] [Lockette] [Essentials] [Dynmap] [TS3] [16+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Timbob102

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Timbob102
Age: 15 1/2 (give me some time) if you don't believe look at my profile
Why you want to join: Want to give myself something to shoot for that I can't grasp with nei, but have to work for in order to continue
Suggestions:

xReMiixaH

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xReMiixaH
Why you want to join: Want to find a nice server suitable for me and getting new friends =)
How much experience do you have in Monster? Well I know almost every mod out there, been playing modded minecraft for years now =)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: T3chWarrior
Why you want to join: Want a fun monsters server to play on
Suggestions: Looks good, maybe later
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Dynmap
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played a little unleased, am about to start my own monster server for the house
Username: Timbob102
Age: 15 1/2 (give me some time) if you don't believe look at my profile
Why you want to join: Want to give myself something to shoot for that I can't grasp with nei, but have to work for in order to continue
Suggestions:
Username: xReMiixaH
Why you want to join: Want to find a nice server suitable for me and getting new friends =)
How much experience do you have in Monster? Well I know almost every mod out there, been playing modded minecraft for years now =)
Welcome all!

DeathFire

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DeathFire
Why you want to join: To join a new minecraft server to play on
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Used to play on an Ultimate Server till the community died for a year or so

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DJ_Honeydew
Why you want to join: i would like to join because i find single player a little boring and would like to share my ftb creations with friends
Suggestions:im not sure if this is already in but maybe adding treecapitator mod veery good for helping to start out :)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I do have a moderate amount of experience with the previous mod packs, i wouldnt call myself a FTB pro or anything but i know a little more than the basics

Please Accept mee :)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DJ_Honeydew
Why you want to join: i would like to join because i find single player a little boring and would like to share my ftb creations with friends
Suggestions:im not sure if this is already in but maybe adding treecapitator mod veery good for helping to start out :)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I do have a moderate amount of experience with the previous mod packs, i wouldnt call myself a FTB pro or anything but i know a little more than the basics

Please Accept mee :)
Accepted
Username: DeathFire
Why you want to join: To join a new minecraft server to play on
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Used to play on an Ultimate Server till the community died for a year or so
Accepted!

Patrickarrow

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Metalprinc3ss
Why you want to join: Been on teamspeak for about a week, I know the lads who play on the server now and they suggested this to me
Suggestions: :3
Plugin Suggestions (optional)
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: LOTS AND LOTS :3

besuikerd

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Besuikerd
Why you want to join: Had a look around near spawn and it looked great! Looking for a cool server to hang out
Suggestions: Not any that I can think of at the moment
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played with most mods of Ultimate

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Besuikerd
Why you want to join: Had a look around near spawn and it looked great! Looking for a cool server to hang out
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have played with most mods of Ultimate
Accepted!
Username: Metalprinc3ss
Why you want to join: Been on teamspeak for about a week, I know the lads who play on the server now and they suggested this to me
Suggestions: :3
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: LOTS AND LOTS :3
Accepted!

Server news:
Server has been updated to 1.0.8 and we have updated our extra mods and installed a few extra. Please Download our rar that includes everything you need which can be found on the main page.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
sorry but I am dumb can you help me to add the mods
Sure I will be able to help a little later on when I am home from college. What are you finding hard to understand while adding the mods? as its a simple copy and paste.

Also I see you have not put in a app for the server if I am correct then please do so.

tiaan

Jul 29, 2019
Username:WavedBunnehh
Why you want to join: I watch a lot of ftb videos and always feel like playing but its not fun on your own
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I watch a lot of ftb videos and tutorials so I know a thing or too

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
Username: John_E_
Why you want to join: I have only played SSP and want to try out SMP in a friendly community
Suggestions: Noticed gregtech was a hot topic. Perhaps try out easy mode configs for the gregtechers on the server?
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None on Ultimate but have been rolling my own since 1.5, and trying out all the FTB packs on 1.6

ijsung

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ijsung
Why you want to join: Well, to be honest, I was looking for an FTB monster 1.0.8 server and saw this! :p But other than that, I'm looking forward to a great community that can aid each other in-game!
Suggestions: Would be amazing if you added Carpenter's blocks into the Aurora pack! :p
Plugin Suggestions (optional) : -Nil-
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much I'd say, been playing direwolf20 instead until I found this beast of 190+++ mods!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I'm pretty picky about stuff, so I wouldn't call anything I made awesome! Maybe next time :3

Thanks for reading!

Dozix

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dozix
Why you want to join: SSP gets boring fast, so looking for a new home to setup my bee-empire.
Suggestions: None atm
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Quite alot, i know most mods very well.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Not really a builder of nice things, more of a crazy contraptions guy.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username:WavedBunnehh
Why you want to join: I watch a lot of ftb videos and always feel like playing but its not fun on your own
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I watch a lot of ftb videos and tutorials so I know a thing or too
Username: John_E_
Why you want to join: I have only played SSP and want to try out SMP in a friendly community
Suggestions: Noticed gregtech was a hot topic. Perhaps try out easy mode configs for the gregtechers on the server?
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: None on Ultimate but have been rolling my own since 1.5, and trying out all the FTB packs on 1.6
Username: ijsung
Why you want to join: Well, to be honest, I was looking for an FTB monster 1.0.8 server and saw this! :p But other than that, I'm looking forward to a great community that can aid each other in-game!
Suggestions: Would be amazing if you added Carpenter's blocks into the Aurora pack! :p
Plugin Suggestions (optional) : -Nil-
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Not much I'd say, been playing direwolf20 instead until I found this beast of 190+++ mods!
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I'm pretty picky about stuff, so I wouldn't call anything I made awesome! Maybe next time :3

Thanks for reading!
Username: dozix
Why you want to join: SSP gets boring fast, so looking for a new home to setup my bee-empire.
Suggestions: None atm
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Quite alot, i know most mods very well.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Not really a builder of nice things, more of a crazy contraptions guy.

Welcome all to the server!

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Server update 5:
Server has been updated to version 1.0.9
Please redownload our aurora pack as some config changes have happened.

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
so... teamspeak isnt working for me.. and it doesnt show 1.0.9 .. hmm..

Last edited: