Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Harry Lockwood

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me, my server state changed its at SERVER_STOPPED, and I have no idea how to fix it please help here is my crash report

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-25_14.59.10-server.txt
    29.5 KB · Views: 101

KillaKage456

Jul 29, 2019
I play direwolf20 1.7.10 on a hamachi server with friends, and I was wondering if there was a way to get a more update version of Thermal Expansion, and Tinkers Construct. I want my fluiducts man!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I play direwolf20 1.7.10 on a hamachi server with friends, and I was wondering if there was a way to get a more update version of Thermal Expansion, and Tinkers Construct. I want my fluiducts man!
Fluidducts/Conduits/Itemducts has been removed from TE for good and is now a standalone mod. It is still a WIP though... So for now you should look into EnderIO conduits instead.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How do I back my server up to the latest backup?
Calm down mate, your behaviour is getting really annoying with all the constant spam in various threads. We are all willing to help, but we are not here to instantly be at your whim.

I have no idea how your server is hosted and how(if) you are doing backups. In general you have to replace the save on the server with the save that have been backup'ed.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok thats cool thanks for the help there, how do i get essences into the Minefactory reloaded Auto enchanter?
EnderIO fluid conduits, BuildCraft waterproof pipes, Thermal Expansion tesseracts, EnderIO Dimensional Transceivers, RotaryCraft fluid pipes, just place the grinder and enchanter right next to each other, or one of a few more things that I've forgotten. Take your pick. BC pipes are probably cheapest if you have cacti or beeswax handy (note that you don't need a wooden pipe- the grinder will push essence into stone or gold pipes automatically), but EnderIO conduits are much faster and easier to work with, especially if you're also using EnderIO item or energy conduits.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I tried ender io conduits on the Auto Enchanter and its not working.
You sure you configured them correctly? Not played with the 1.7 version myself, but 1.6 version might need to be wrenched to change from defalt to input or output and so on.