Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for leaving all these crash reports here, if there is a better place for them, please let me know. Also, does anyone know why some things don't stack like they are supposed to? I've had torches that wouldn't stack even though it wasn't a stack of 64.

Attachments

• crash-2014-11-02_10.47.33-client.txt
    21 KB · Views: 60

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for leaving all these crash reports here, if there is a better place for them, please let me know. Also, does anyone know why some things don't stack like they are supposed to? I've had torches that wouldn't stack even though it wasn't a stack of 64.
Possible explanation #1: your computer is possessed by velociraptors.
Possible explanation #2: Electro-Magic tools doesn't like the version of Thaumcraft you're trying to run it with. Try downgrading Thaumcraft, if possible?

Reactions: RJS

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Possible explanation #1: your computer is possessed by velociraptors.
Possible explanation #2: Electro-Magic tools doesn't like the version of Thaumcraft you're trying to run it with. Try downgrading Thaumcraft, if possible?
That's odd, could of sworn I've haven't changed anything. Maybe I did. What about the whole stacking thing? (Edit) I think I might know what's wrong. I think I have a different version of EMT then I had last time I played with it. I think before it was experimental. (Double Edit) Got it to work. Went to the one on Jenkins.[DOUBLEPOST=1414958889][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone know if Ars Magica has found a new home yet? Or is never it going to be made again, because Mithion wants to make a game out of it? It would be a shame if it just stopped being developed; such an awesome mod...

Last edited:
Reactions: Eruantien

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
I am searching a mod for 1.7.10 which increases the mob spawn.
Because i have added SpecialMobs and now there are like 3 mobs per night :(
Edit sry guys hit the wrong button realized it one minute later ... was still typing

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok :p

Erm... maybe you just have too many mobs spawning? Or you have a crap tonne of loaded chunks/caves

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
not too many ... not enough ^^
before i added SpecialMobs (to make it more difficult) the spawn rate was normal
I also tried InfernalMobs but with this mod i had max 1 mob every night
and i would like to have a spawn rate like in crash landing

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
not too many ... not enough ^^
before i added SpecialMobs (to make it more difficult) the spawn rate was normal
I also tried InfernalMobs but with this mod i had max 1 mob every night
and i would like to have a spawn rate like in crash landing
I don't think Crash Landing actually has anything that changes spawn rates... I don't know though. I woulda thought it was a specialmobs/mobproperties thing

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
Are melons spawning in the jungles in the Direwolf20 1.7 pack?

Also does the mystery Safari net pick a mob at random to spawn or does it go down a list of potential spawns.

Last edited:

Xarlas

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think so.
Also finding a Jungle is very difficult because biomes o plenty ...
Try looking for a Village afaik sometimes villager sell mellons ....

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I think melons spawning in jungles is part of BoP, as I sometimes find melons in jungles when playing on packs that have BoP... It may be another mod though, I dunno. But yes, melons PROBABLY spawn in Jungles (I dunno though as I haven't played the pack)

Codraroll

Jul 29, 2019
There are like Three FTB Wikis out there now that I know of, and probably a handful more that I don't. Which one is the most actively updated one for the 1.7 mods?

Also, completely unrelated: I tried to set up an FTB Ultimate world to play with a friend of mine. We've been playing Tekkit Classic over virtual LAN for a while, and decided to switch to a slightly more recently updated pack. However, while Tekkit and also Vanilla worked well, we couldn't get Ultimate to work under the same conditions. Then I remembered that I changed one value in one config file (to make the Matter Fabricator slightly more suitable for Single Player, I scaled back its EU requirement to 1 mill. instead of 16), while my friend probably has all his config files untouched. Could this be the source of our problem?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
There are like Three FTB Wikis out there now that I know of, and probably a handful more that I don't. Which one is the most actively updated one for the 1.7 mods?

Also, completely unrelated: I tried to set up an FTB Ultimate world to play with a friend of mine. We've been playing Tekkit Classic over virtual LAN for a while, and decided to switch to a slightly more recently updated pack. However, while Tekkit and also Vanilla worked well, we couldn't get Ultimate to work under the same conditions. Then I remembered that I changed one value in one config file (to make the Matter Fabricator slightly more suitable for Single Player, I scaled back its EU requirement to 1 mill. instead of 16), while my friend probably has all his config files untouched. Could this be the source of our problem?
Best wiki: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/Main_Page
Ultimate server: Config file changes shouldn't matter. Seeing as the open to LAN feature wasn't around back then (was it o_O) I'd assume you are using a server. If so do you have the right server files?