Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Update on my farm, this is what I've got so far, taking ideas. (also will be using golems to farm the things)

4KiE7ZM.jpg

Reactions: pc_assassin

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to water a huge area? The water placement on this farm is kind of ruining the asethetic, sprinklers don't look much better.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Is there a way to water a huge area? The water placement on this farm is kind of ruining the asethetic, sprinklers don't look much better.
You could make concentric rings of 1x1 holes willed with water with lilypads (of Fertility, if you have Xeno's Reliquary) on top... but other than aesthetically placing water or sprinklers (or using fancy modded waterless dirt), I don't think there's much you can do.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
You could make concentric rings of 1x1 holes willed with water with lilypads (of Fertility, if you have Xeno's Reliquary) on top... but other than aesthetically placing water or sprinklers (or using fancy modded waterless dirt), I don't think there's much you can do.
I'd add canals concealed with covers. If you make them circular and cover them with a green clay cover you could say they signify the paths left by a central pivot wheel line.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna go with fertilized dirt for now. Also do covers mess up thaumcrafts warding stone? I kind of need warding stone so golems don't cross into other fields.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to load Faithful to a modpack I made for a server but when ever i do it starts to load then something goes wrong and then it reverts back to default. I know that my faithful download works cause i used it for ftb lite and i currently use it for CL.

Here is the launcher log...... if it helps

Last edited:

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have a problem in Crash Landings - I have all three High Oven component items required for Triple Play, but the High Oven Controller is showing as 0/1 in the quest book. THe only difference is that I made the other two items, but the controller was loot from a building. I will try making another one, but I can't see why I'd need two of them.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to load Faithful to a modpack I made for a server but when ever i do it starts to load then something goes wrong and then it reverts back to default. I know that my faithful download works cause i used it for ftb lite and i currently use it for CL.

Here is the launcher log...... if it helps
Just woke up so bear with me, looks like all the sub folders in the zip must be all lower case, can someone confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem in Crash Landings - I have all three High Oven component items required for Triple Play, but the High Oven Controller is showing as 0/1 in the quest book. THe only difference is that I made the other two items, but the controller was loot from a building. I will try making another one, but I can't see why I'd need two of them.

Because its a crafting quest

Just woke up so bear with me, looks like all the sub folders in the zip must be all lower case, can someone confirm?

I can check it, later.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Er... that doesn't really have anything that would help... thanks, though. I've been keeping tabs on BWG4 for a couple of weeks; when the realistic terrain generator is reactivated, I'll definitely have to check that out.

Ah sorry mate, didn't have time to read the whole shebang. But I share your pain, let us know if you find anything.

Reactions: Eruantien

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I want my golem farm to be dynamic and I want it to basically check all of my barrels (attached with the AE storage thing) and if I am low on an ingredient to then put that ingredient in a chest for the golems to eventually get around to planting. Is there a semi easy way of accomplishing this without using a thousand channels ( on 1.7.10)

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
I want my golem farm to be dynamic and I want it to basically check all of my barrels (attached with the AE storage thing) and if I am low on an ingredient to then put that ingredient in a chest for the golems to eventually get around to planting. Is there a semi easy way of accomplishing this without using a thousand channels ( on 1.7.10)
Purely hypothetical, but you could probably accomplish this with Redstone... I'll have to try it out when I get home from work

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I tried putting down some oakwood walls from extra utilities, now I can't get back into my world, it doesn't crash it just freezes, is this a known bug?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have two kinds of books. One of them has a damage value of :8, I think I got these from breaking Chisel bookshelves. Crafted books don't have a damage value, and don't stack with them. I've tried using a barrel to unify them but it doesn't work. Any ideas how I can make use of the :8 books? They don't work in crafting recipes. I'm playing Crash Landings.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I have two kinds of books. One of them has a damage value of :8, I think I got these from breaking Chisel bookshelves. Crafted books don't have a damage value, and don't stack with them. I've tried using a barrel to unify them but it doesn't work. Any ideas how I can make use of the :8 books? They don't work in crafting recipes. I'm playing Crash Landings.

If you have JABBA barrels, I'm pretty sure you can unify them with normal books.

as an FYI, chisel does funny things like this with glowstone aswell. If you make any of the sexy glowstone blocks, then break them the glowstone dropped doesn't work or stack like normal glowstone.