Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

chakratos

Jul 29, 2019
Gather resources and build infrastructure to allow me to build (IMO) awesome stuff. :p
Sure, but the question what things.
I start with gather normal ressources
Build Thermal expansion machines.
Make Tinkerers construct hammer and excavator.
Make an MFR tree farm for infinitie power.
Get an ME system.
???
???
???

LG Chakratos

Last edited:

jtloft05598

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason my client crashes every time I try to log into my server. Any ideas of problems i might be having?
BTW- I already tried force updating and deleting all FTB files.
I think it might be because my game crashed as i was teleporting into a mystcraft age.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks but i already know all the mods.
The only one i don´t know is advanced genetics and that is not in direwolf20.

LG Chakratos
Hmmm, you probably don't need to know it then, considering it isn't in DW20.
But if you are interested, I am the maintainer on the Official FTB Wiki for Advanced Genetics, please don't hesitate to contact me about it if you want. :)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Sure, but the question what things.
I start with gather normal ressources
Build Thermal expansion machines.
Make Tinkerers construct hammer and excavator.
Make an MFR tree farm for infinitie power.
Get an ME system.
???
???
???

LG Chakratos
Anything that I need or makes building easier in my case. First priorities is getting materials(turtles, quarries etc), then tools, armour and flight.

Another big priority for me is to automate and regulate things in a smart way. Set up autocrafting for everything, turn stuff on and off when they are not needed to save server/pc resources.

And generally just build things that I like to look at.

If you want you can sort of see the "direction" I take when playing in my current Monster world:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/rhns-1-6-monster-build-journal-and-guide-collection.42664/
Nothing really fancy so far that should make it stand apart from a DW world, except for the use of a few blocks here and there.[DOUBLEPOST=1403556360][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some reason my client crashes every time I try to log into my server. Any ideas of problems i might be having?
BTW- I already tried force updating and deleting all FTB files.
I think it might be because my game crashed as i was teleporting into a mystcraft age.
Noone can help you without further information, and this is not really the place for it. Would recommend you go to http://support.feed-the-beast.com/

Reactions: RealSketch

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question:
Does Uranium Ore (IC2E) work in the Mutator (Extra Bees) in 1.6 versions? I seem to remember using the "refined" version in 1.5 modpacks.