Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

StudNicholas

Jul 29, 2019
I have but it won't delete all the data i deleted my profile then then the whole game and restarted my computer except a world file[DOUBLEPOST=1402333392][/DOUBLEPOST]Im playing on a Macbook Pro

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
My skeleton seed wont grow from magic crops? Its been planted by an mfr planter, its on tilled soil, and it has light?
It does grow, I did the exact same thing as you, but it actually seems to take 3x as long when MFR plants it? It takes a while to get harvested as well.

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
My skeleton seed wont grow from magic crops? Its been planted by an mfr planter, its on tilled soil, and it has light?
It does grow, I did the exact same thing as you, but it actually seems to take 3x as long when MFR plants it? It takes a while to get harvested as well.

One thing with using MFR for Magic Crops is that you will not get the extra nature essence that can drop. I suggest manually harvesting if you want that extra essence.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
One thing with using MFR for Magic Crops is that you will not get the extra nature essence that can drop. I suggest manually harvesting if you want that extra essence.
Shame it can't be automated very well, someone should ask Mark719 to increase the compatibility between MG and MFR.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Magic Corps is OP and really should just stay OP. You either dislike the whole idea and don't use it or you like playing in semi creative mode and automate it to heck and back for unlimited supplies of all the things. Removing extra essence drops is really just punishing those that like that play style while not effect those that dislike it because they are not using it in the first place and only complaining someone else is getting the OP-ness more.

Personally I dislike it so I don't use it. But those that do use it do so because they like the idea of self farming unlimited resources. So no need to nerf it like that in my option.