Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I have a pretty good idea of any auto essentia set up. It requires way to many autonomous activators to be really worth it though.

1 AA per essential jar, just teach an AE system (or log pipes) that 8 mana bean = 8 of a certain type of essentia, then just have a golem take the contents out of the furnace a pop them into an ME interface which is on a subnetwork.

My problems with this build: It seems like it'd take up to much room and I can't seem to figure out how to make an AE system keep an inventory supplied with 64 types of a certain thing without it getting crazy in terms of block space. I think logpipes might be better at this if anyone wants to take a whack at it. Keeping the jars full is trivial just set up precision export buses to a certain phial.

Taintedwater

Jul 29, 2019
What are the chances of a magical forest from tc4 spawning? I've extensively searched through multiple worlds and all I came up with was a cherry grove that had a bunch of silverwood trees.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to build a FTB esque base in the small area of a wizard tower? I'm thinking I would run out of room.

Along this same vein, how big (diameter) is to big for a wizard tower?

Last edited:

Larmonade

Jul 29, 2019
Gendustry and fps: if I replace each of my regular apiaries with industrial ones, will my fps be better, worse, or about the same? I know that I could also technically fit like 10 industrial ones into the space of one normal one, but let's assume right now that I'm just gonna replace them on a 1:1 basis. Thoughts?

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to build a FTB esque base in the small area of a wizard tower? I'm thinking I would run out of room.

Along this same vein, how big (diameter) is to big for a wizard tower?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "FTBesque".

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019

Well theres plenty of viable mage tower builds in vanilla because well theres not much to vanilla. But with FTB packs alot more space is needed. (generators, engines, AE/Log pipes network etc) A wizard tower look awesome but its completely useless unless it is a functional living space.

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
Well theres plenty of viable mage tower builds in vanilla because well theres not much to vanilla. But with FTB packs alot more space is needed. (generators, engines, AE/Log pipes network etc) A wizard tower look awesome but its completely useless unless it is a functional living space.
If you want an idea, you could find the youtube videos of Yogscast Duncan. He built a mages tower with all kinds of automation in it. It's a while back, but it should give you a fair idea

Carsson

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to add Hardcore Questing Mode from Agrarian Skies to the Monster pack? So I can finish all the quest while having access to mods like Ender IO and Buildcraft.

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make a microchip for monster. I'm trying to make te high efficiency generator thing (sorry I'm not next to my computer right now) for the modular powersuit. or should I just go for the normal one? I know the the normal one doesn't weigh anything but I'm not sure about the advanced one

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make a microchip for monster. I'm trying to make te high efficiency generator thing (sorry I'm not next to my computer right now) for the modular powersuit. or should I just go for the normal one? I know the the normal one doesn't weigh anything but I'm not sure about the advanced one
Does NEI not tell you? You can take a look at NEI when you get back to your comp. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1400177504][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible to add Hardcore Questing Mode from Agrarian Skies to the Monster pack? So I can finish all the quest while having access to mods like Ender IO and Buildcraft.
Maybe. But it defeats the purpose completely.

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
@Wagon153
Oops sorry I forgot to actually state my problem haha, ok so in NEI it says like 2 inch gold cable or something but it doesn't tell me how to make those

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
@Wagon153
Oops sorry I forgot to actually state my problem haha, ok so in NEI it says like 2 inch gold cable or something but it doesn't tell me how to make those
Ohhh...that bug. Problem is that 2x gold cable has been removed, so you can't craft it. You'll have to cheat in the end item.

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhh...that bug. Problem is that 2x gold cable has been removed, so you can't craft it. You'll have to cheat in the end item.
Omg are you serious :/ I think I'll just go with the regular one ugh I really wanted the better one but idk about cheating

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Omg are you serious :/ I think I'll just go with the regular one ugh I really wanted the better one but idk about cheating
You can throw away the items used to craft it if it makes you feel better. There is no wrong in cheating an item uncraftable due to a bug that will not be fixed in this version of Minecraft(IC2 devs abandoned 1.6 and are working on 1.7).

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
O
You can throw away the items used to craft it if it makes you feel better. There is no wrong in cheating an item uncraftable due to a bug that will not be fixed in this version of Minecraft(IC2 devs abandoned 1.6 and are working on 1.7).
okay I shall make everything for the microchip except the uncraftable items and then throw it in an ender chest..

Ok next question what's the diff dr tween ender chest and a trash can.. What's better