Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TobyA

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I fixed the issue with the update, I was being silly... ;) But I was just wondering if our server were update to v 1.1.5 or even higher or maybe even just 1.1.4 would it corrupt our world? Or will it damage anything?

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I fixed the issue with the update, I was being silly... ;) But I was just wondering if our server were update to v 1.1.5 or even higher or maybe even just 1.1.4 would it corrupt our world? Or will it damage anything?
I don't recall any problems updating to versions of Unleashed past 1.1.3, but make a backup before updating just in case.

TomScheeper

Jul 29, 2019
What map is this and how can I access its menu?
vkuTmQc.png

Dark0_0firE

Jul 29, 2019
Its kind of hard to say just from a quick look. Is that just a screenshot that you found or is this one that you took? If its yours then the mod should be included in your mod list.

joey soltis

Jul 29, 2019
When i try playing 1.6.4 modpacks on the ftb launcher i get this error when i play and the world lags up Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? can someone help me

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
When i try playing 1.6.4 modpacks on the ftb launcher i get this error when i play and the world lags up Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? can someone help me
how much memory do you have allocated in the FTB launcher? What java version are you running?

Dearth of data denies diagnosis.

Kwequay

Jul 29, 2019

You'll need to allocate more ram to the server. Instead of running the server.jar file have a look for a server.bat file. If you are using windows it should have an icon that looks like a gear.
Double click on that file to run the server, it will run in a command box and the minecraft server GUI won't show up if you've done it right.

If you still get the error, go back to that file and either right click and select "edit" or open with notepad.

You'll need to change the two sections that say 1024m to 2048m to increase from 1G to 2G, or allocate as much RAM as you wish in megabytes.

FWIW, I run mine with 6144m and have never had any issues.

Boozfob

Jul 29, 2019
I have a private pack server and i have Thaumcraft 4.0.5b on it
But i cant figure out how to use odd numbers of arcane pedestals, for example this
af800a30a21643b923411047437f1fc7.png

I would really really appreciate if someone who knows could set this up in creative and print-screen it

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
You can just leave one of pedestals empty, it's just a higher chance of bad flux effects happening

Send via tapatalk

Dark0_0firE

Jul 29, 2019
You can add more ram to the single player game just by increasing the slider under the Force Update button in the Launcher.

Lausten

Jul 29, 2019
So im on a server running Monster 1.0.3 with Biomes of Plenty enabled. Nothing is disabled besides the ones that comes disabled as standard.

For some reason I cant seem to find Basalt anywhere in the world? Anyone who can help with that?

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make a Spool of Wire? There's no recipe in NEI (Magic Farm 2).
if you look up uses for the individual piece of wire it shows the recipe.

For a question of my own has anyone figured out how to automate enderlillies? golems will harvest them but don't seem to replant them

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
So im on a server running Monster 1.0.3 with Biomes of Plenty enabled. Nothing is disabled besides the ones that comes disabled as standard.

For some reason I cant seem to find Basalt anywhere in the world? Anyone who can help with that?
Isn't basalt only generated in Project Red volcanoes?

Lausten

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't basalt only generated in Project Red volcanoes?
Could be, but Project Red is within the 1.0.3 of Monster.

But is it Biomes of Plenty that is somehow blocking it out?

I also read this:
When broken all of these will drop plain vanilla Cobblestone, only a Silk Touch-enchanted tool will yield the specific block type. All of the blocks listed have their own type of cobblestone, stone and bricks. Rock generation for this mod is disabled by default.

Could that be it?

http://ftbwiki.org/GeoStrata