Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's just a standard router feature. I'd recommend a machine filter set to whatever the nuclear reactor is called, however, just to be sure.
will i need a router for each slot? looking at the standard one it only has it so u can pick one slot at a time?

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you will need multiple routers. That's the cost for such precise inventory control, but it's totally worth it.
thx got it working.

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.blueyo...vtyat23qsucdxz1l07xnymxri6yeufxrqgy53n15hzq4g

this says 420 eu a tick i am only getting 230. has something changed? I am playing unleashed with gregtech added btw.

this is a lot easier to setup and i get 420 eu out of it, but wanted to use all those almost depleted uranium
cells I had. Does anyone have a better thorium reactor setups.

http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.blueyo...hz1wpiyjp8vtdslza80m00drdsvntps8fdm4xmr3ydlhc

Reactions: ApSciLiara

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what mod has berry bushes? The small red bushes that when broken are supposed to just give a berry? Cause mine are giving me energy flow circuits. And while nice, I also know thats... not right. And probably just an id conflict.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what mod has berry bushes? The small red bushes that when broken are supposed to just give a berry? Cause mine are giving me energy flow circuits. And while nice, I also know thats... not right. And probably just an id conflict.

The bushes are from Natura, and that most certainly should not be happening. If you go into Natura's configs and change the ID for the berries to something... oh, say, 128 higher, that should solve the issue of bushes giving you energy flow circuits.
As for an explanation as to what's happening, Greg is most likely accidentally overwriting whatever lies at the raspberry (or whatever affected berry) with the energy flow circuit, which causes weirdness such as this.

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Unleashed. (1.5.2) This is our new feature pack and is intended to provide an all round gaming experience that provides something for everyone. It is intended that worlds created in this pack will work with the 1.6 update although this is dependant on mod updates.
With the changes coming in mods such as Thaumcraft, Forestry, and Factorization, will worlds need to be reset, or can the existing 1.5 world seamlessly transition to 1.6 worlds with the 1.6 versions of the mods?

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
With the changes coming in mods such as Thaumcraft, Forestry, and Factorization, will worlds need to be reset, or can the existing 1.5 world seamlessly transition to 1.6 worlds with the 1.6 versions of the mods?

This might be best for a mod developer to answer, but it was my understanding that 1.5.2 maps *should* carry over to 1.6. To get new world-gen items and horses (?), you'd have to travel to previously unrendered areas of the map, or create a new Mystcraft world.

The main reason for the previous map resets was the absence of Redpower, and the huge changes in code that had to be made to accompany this.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Natura's berry bushes don't give berries when broken. There are other mods too that generate berry bushes. Harvestcraft is one of them, I believe (it generates the berry bushes in the Magic Farm modpack).

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
The bushes are from Natura, and that most certainly should not be happening. If you go into Natura's configs and change the ID for the berries to something... oh, say, 128 higher, that should solve the issue of bushes giving you energy flow circuits.
As for an explanation as to what's happening, Greg is most likely accidentally overwriting whatever lies at the raspberry (or whatever affected berry) with the energy flow circuit, which causes weirdness such as this.
I think it's BoP berries. It sounds more reasonable than Natura's berries.

Reactions: Zjarek_S

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Well. In that case, he should go into the BoP configs and change the IDs of the berries. Still the same result!
Yeah, that always works. But, you know, being different mods, he needs to get the right one.

Also, is there a way to automate the IC2 booze barrel?

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing on a server on which mob griefing is disabled. Since the ender pearls I deflect back at a lich (Twilight Forest) won't do any damage because of it, he won't take any damage at all (I already destroyed his shields with a sword). Is there another way to defeat him? Drowning doesn't do any damage and lava doesn't work either.

ZeCowMan

Jul 29, 2019
Just another quick question.

What are the best biomes to have a thaumcraft base in that have a relatively high aura? This includes Biomes O' Plenty biomes. Are other dimensions such as the Promised Land and Twilight Forest good places as well?

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah. Was bop. I changed GT though cause I couldnt find the ID in bop. All my stuff changed back to berries. Im a happy camper.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Just another quick question.

What are the best biomes to have a thaumcraft base in that have a relatively high aura? This includes Biomes O' Plenty biomes. Are other dimensions such as the Promised Land and Twilight Forest good places as well?

Aura generation is based on the amount of "nature" about. More nature more aura nodes, and bigger aura nodes
So from my understanding of that, you'd want a jungle or forest biome

I'm not sure how BoP biomes handle spawning aura nodes, I'm sure they're around but I don't know if there's a distribution difference