Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks a lot!/sarcasm

How do you get your shoul shard?
Make a "diamond" (this ♦ diamond) shape on ground made of: Outmost line 8 Endstone, + shaped pattern in middle made of 4 netherrack and 1 glowstone. Then click the glowstone with a diamond and bam.

D

Deleted member 38496

Do XyCraft tanks no longer output automatically into tesseracts?

wow

Jul 29, 2019
I've used the search button. But could find anything.
Is there a guide on putting your mods together with MultiMC or something? Like with D2W having 100+ mods, I wanna do something like that but no idea how. Thanks in advance.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I've used the search button. But could find anything.
Is there a guide on putting your mods together with MultiMC or something? Like with D2W having 100+ mods, I wanna do something like that but no idea how. Thanks in advance.

No...

But is simple!

You download forge
Install it

Download core mods.
Install them
Rebuild jar

Download mods
Install them
Rebuild jar

Now you launch...and crash.It's probably a ID conflict.You change the IDs.
Repeat several times.

Play

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
So, been playing with 1.5.2 no gt version 0.6 and I got a problem. I have 20 combustion engines outputting to thermal expansion conduits.

The thing is, I turned off the engines because they already had almost 100k MJ stored in the internal buffer. The conduits are in output mode (orange) and I got 2 redstone energy cells both of which are not full!

Is that some bug?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Screenshot please. From your description there should be no issue, but screenshots often reveal things you didn't even think of mentioning.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
There.. Power should go to the cells and that oil ref on the far left.
2013-06-26_00.02.31.png

BhrandonOwnz1

Jul 29, 2019
How does one use an Electric boat, It does not take energy from a Lappack. I have tried it and I can not for the life of me figure it out.

Ravnen

Jul 29, 2019
What's most efficient for removing flux, one big node or several smaller with a vis sum equal to the large node?

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
Previously I made a 36 coke oven set-up that incorporated a t5 With skelly farm for coal which went on to power some boilers. This time round I'm looking to do something similar with coke ovens but without any soul shards. I looked in the recipes thing for the oven and noticed other recipes for things such as sugar coke, cactus coke, ect. (might be a 1.5.2+ thing) What I'm wondering is, do these processes still take the same amount of time that the Coal>coke+0.5creosote does, which I believe is 3 minutes.

koeer11

Jul 29, 2019
How do I change the default key to change my fly mode on my modular powersuit?
I can either switch it on to always fly or off :/