Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mrweslo

Mar 4, 2021
need to run revelation 1.7.10 but can't find any options on the app to run an older version even though you could before right? how do i run 1.7.10

abbadon2

Feb 15, 2022
Can please anyone tell me how to get rubber in FTB Ultimate: Anniversary?

I just liked to craft a Basic Generator from the FTB Indstrial Contraptions Mod. Therefor I need LV Cabel witch require loads of rubber...
My problem is that I cant find a "treetap" to get resin from rubber trees. So I builted an Fluid Extractor from Industrial Foregoing: Core and an Fluid Encapsulartor from Thermal Expansion. This gives me a Latex Bucket and I hope I get rubber from it. But since this is slow like hell... there must be an other way that I miss out...

Any idears?

wickedj

Jul 29, 2019
This may be an obvious answer but not to me.8 made my own SP mod pack for giggles but the one thing I'm trying to get is the vein mining option that packs like university have.

FritzHugo3

Mar 3, 2022
Hi all,
is it posible with the very old and greatest FTB legacy Launcher to login with the new and coming microsoft login?
My old pc with win8 have the old great launcher and all was ok with the Mojang loginserver.
But my new pc and this stupid overwolf + curse + vanila (three things what have do before all the great legacy ftb launcher ^^ DAM i hate the new system)
say in the vanila launcher, we all must be chance from mojang login server and we must use the stupid microsoft account.

So in the new pc i can play with the new microsoftaccount but the old FTB Legacy dont ask me witch loginserver. They want an mojang login but there is now a microsoft login. Any chance to play at the old pc with the old launcher?

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you for youre idears.

rtfmoz

Mar 5, 2022
Hello from Oz! I'm struggling to find a mini/microblock minecraft for my 9 year old daughter. I came across ForgeMultipart which adds microblocks. Can the players use these or are they only for the mods themselves to use. I am also after player resizing similar to shrink_ over at Curseforge . I was impressed with FTB Academy 1.16 and thought maybe I should set that up for her but it doesn't appear to have either of those capabilities. Or does it by another mod name I am not aware of?

adenloolfly

Mar 15, 2022
I wanted to play the updated version 3.5.0 of Revelation, but its only available on the FTB App. I downloaded the app, and then proceeded to download the 3.5.0 Revelation modpack, but run into a problem:

When I click PLAY on Revelation, it states, "Now that Minecraft uses Microsoft to Login, we now require you to log in to your microsoft account or your mojang account."

However, it's only giving me the option to click Microsoft. I don't have a microsoft account. My mojang account is with Gmail, so i can't use my gmail to log into a microsoft account, and thus it won't let me play. Is there any workaround?

DEL 707

Jul 29, 2019
Thought I'd post this here instead of making a new thread. I'm back playing Revelations and I got a few questions.

Storage.
Real early in the game at the moment, relying on wooden chests.
Is ME storage still the way to go? Are there any betters storage systems?
Is there something I can use for the early game?

Mining.
What sort of tools are out there for strip mining? In the past I remember using a Fluxbore.
Also, what sort of quarries are used now?

Flying and seeing in the dark.
I can see someone on my server selling an Angel Ring, is that a wise investment? Or should I try something like a jetpack instead.
Are there any items I can build to help see in the dark, instead of having to carry around and place torches all the time?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Playing Oceanblock and I can't get the max RF Output of 668,570,000 J/t (267,420,000 RF/t) for the 17x17x18 Industrial Turbine. It always says that I'm limited by the amount of vents I have. I followed the FTB WIKI to the letter, but still I'm limited because of the vents. Can someone please point me in the direction of a more accurate build for the turbine than what's on the WIKI for Mekanism 10.0?

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Did something happen to the FTB forums in 2019? I just noticed that the join date of my profile has changed to 2019 while I'm pretty sure I've posted here as early as 2013.

Davarius

Jun 29, 2022
New Zealand
So I'm playing plexiglass, and I've gotten to a point where I have a Creative Mana Lens,
but i can't seem to figure out how to get it to work, or even what it does, any ideas?