Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SorcererTyfun

Jan 7, 2019
Is there any way of ‘visiting a hellish place’ for Thaumcraft in Stoneblock 2? I want to get to Arcane Bellows but I can’t figure out to complete that one part for the infernal furnace

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
There is no Dim -1. I think the intended method is the 16 netherrack quest to get the hell biome marker and use that in XU2 terraformer to create your very own hellish biome.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
There is no Dim -1. I think the intended method is the 16 netherrack quest to get the hell biome marker and use that in XU2 terraformer to create your very own hellish biome.
I completely derped on the fact that its Stoneblock 2 - apologies! Hmm that would make sense, I didn't realise it could be biome dependent rather than being in the other dimension!

SorcererTyfun

Jan 7, 2019
Does the ground trap work in stoneblock 2? I’ve tried making it before and had it surrounded by grass and waited a while and I never got anything

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Does the ground trap work in stoneblock 2? I’ve tried making it before and had it surrounded by grass and waited a while and I never got anything
if its the pams ground trap u need to add pam's version of bait to it for it to work. it does not produce things for free.

BAMvsGAME

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance that effortless building will get put into FTB Revelations? I love using modpacks and would rather avoid having to add individual mods, this one seems like a great addition to any pack. It was also recently updated out of beta iirc.

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
Does anybody have issues with Hippogryphs in the Ice & Fire mod? It's in the Enigmatica 2: Expert modpack,and I can't get the beasts to descend after I've mounted one and took off. It's supposed to be the X key,but that's not working,and there's no option to rebind the key in the game's settings menu or in config files.

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
I can't craft the crimson rites book in stoneblock2, I think the JEI is showing the recipe wrong, thats what it's showing:
8172a134d407450e193cbdff6e0af7be.png

This recipe doesnt work, I have all the items in place and all the essentia I need and the ritual doesn't start when I right click the matrix with the gauntlet, help?

C

Cabo_Nobby

how do I craft a crossbow bolt? The last version (playing the last FTB Revelation) asks for 2 bolt cores (there is no pattern for it ). Another thing is normally the crafting table gives you 1 slot for every component of the thing you are making, but with the bolt, it demmands 3 things (2 bolts and a flechtling) and gives me only 2 slots to put things in.
What am I missing?
bolts.png

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
how do I craft a crossbow bolt? The last version (playing the last FTB Revelation) asks for 2 bolt cores (there is no pattern for it ). Another thing is normally the crafting table gives you 1 slot for every component of the thing you are making, but with the bolt, it demmands 3 things (2 bolts and a flechtling) and gives me only 2 slots to put things in.
What am I missing?
A bolt core is made by tipping an arrow shaft with moltern material (usually metals). Add a Fletching and you have your bolts.

Reactions: Cabo_Nobby

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
What am I missing?
View attachment 37077

The Materials and You book will tell you. However,Rouge_Bare has the right of it; Make an Arrow Shaft,then dump two ingots worth of molten material on it at a Casting Table,before taking it back to your Tool Forge with a Fletching. The book will tell you applicable materials for both Arrow Shafts and Fletchings.

C

Cabo_Nobby

I lost the akashik book with all the manuals inside it. Is there any way of crafting/ console-comanding a new one?
I've seen the tome in the creative mode, and I got one, but it's empty. what can I do?

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
I lost the akashik book with all the manuals inside it. Is there any way of crafting/ console-comanding a new one?
I've seen the tome in the creative mode, and I got one, but it's empty. what can I do?
which pack? if its atms3 then the crafting recipe is one dirt

C

Cabo_Nobby

which pack? if its atms3 then the crafting recipe is one dirt
I mean the tome that you get a the very begining. When you right click with it on hand you get several manuals from various mods to choose from. (materials and you for tinker's, draconis something, and about 10 more)

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
I mean the tome that you get a the very begining. When you right click with it on hand you get several manuals from various mods to choose from. (materials and you for tinker's, draconis something, and about 10 more)
which pack are u playing? was the question i asked (that u ignored)

Reactions: ICountFrom0
C

Cabo_Nobby

which pack are u playing? was the question i asked (that u ignored)
I'm sorry. I'm using FTB revelations. I saw your response and for some reason since I didn't recognise atms3, I had a brainfart and did not understand it.

Cosmology27

Jul 29, 2019
Can Mekanism pumps pump BC oil? I think I did everything right, but it's not working. Isn't Mekanism supposed to be universal?