Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
That would have been my guess too but no... I share this server with one other person and this has been happening since before we had any sort of draconic implements at all. Plus, when the draconic celestial manipulator moves time forward, it does it slow enough that you can see the sun and moon move. This issue makes the server time move directly to 6AM. Poof.

Thank you for your response, though. :)

dsplzion

Might want to check the log files to see what goes on 'under the hood' when this happens.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
how come my mouse tweak mod in direwolf20 FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.12 does not work

all i can do is scroll the mosuewheel and one item moves to another inventory.

but how can i move a stack or move all of one item type?

i have tried ctrl, shift together with scrolling, clicking the mouse in all types of combinations.
but nothing works?

how to fix this?

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
RFTools Wireless Redstone Transmitters. One set at your piston, one set somewhere else with a timer to pulse.

So to answer my own question, since I literly stumbled across the answer and it might help someone else.

A botania Force Relay block does exactly what I'm talking about. OMG!!! It's awesome. Vazkii for the win

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
So to answer my own question, since I literly stumbled across the answer and it might help someone else.

A botania Force Relay block does exactly what I'm talking about. OMG!!! It's awesome. Vazkii for the win

Glad I could... help? :p

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
custom modpack, but pretty much just full of the cliches: My cursed earth doesn't do anything. Any ideas? It'll spread, but it does nothing to help spawn enemies at all, day or night. Any common reason this could be?

Edit: NM, it's probably mo creatures. I love the atmosphere they add, but they're pretty much useless and only cause problems. It might have to go.

Last edited:

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I assume you remembered to leave the lights off? It doesn't function if it's lit up. And I believe I've heard reports of IE Powered Lanterns interfering with it.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Yeah, with lights, without lights, in the nether, in the overworld, open, covered, and I ran around one area spreading them for acres. Nada. Normal spawns happen like normal, though.

Ugh, I don't wanna get rid of mo creatures if I don't HAVE to. I may have to just forgo the cursed earth, but I'm concerned about other future issues. I think they're also responsible for the lack of squids and bats, too.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Mo Creatures can eat up the mob limit and screw with other mechanics that rely on mobs spawning naturally. I always liked the idea, but it just always seemed more PITA than anything in reality.

C

Closet Gamer

Maybe dig into the configs to drop the spawn rate? If you do drop it, try Special AI if you really want things to be hard. :D
I remember the first time I encountered an ogre. It was my first night in a new technic world. I'd played SMP tekkit before and didn't realise Mo Creatures was added to the SSP version... I just remember being in a dirt house and the ceiling getting smashed in and this massive green ogre with a club chasing me around the map xD

------------------------
My Age of Engineering Series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUZaEaeCvlj6ChY3jks-N8rW74_3qEtmD

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Considering my first night in Minecraft, after drowning because I couldn't figure out how to swim, was spent fighting an Enderman with a Stone Sword, I feel your pain.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
*raises hand* First death was to a slime. Second one was drowning in two blocks of water. First successful night was spent in a tree.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I remember the first time I encountered an ogre. It was my first night in a new technic world. I'd played SMP tekkit before and didn't realise Mo Creatures was added to the SSP version... I just remember being in a dirt house and the ceiling getting smashed in and this massive green ogre with a club chasing me around the map xD

------------------------
My Age of Engineering Series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUZaEaeCvlj6ChY3jks-N8rW74_3qEtmD
Oh man, THAT brings back memories. I had a similar thing, I’m there minding my own business in my house and this MASSIVE ALAN just comes tearing through my wall. I was not happy.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Anyone else build 'Stick House' survival platforms? Basically chop down one or two trees (punch them), then turn the wood into planks and build up fifteen or twenty blocks and then build a platform on top so you can wait out the night in relative safety?

Reactions: OniyaMCD

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Special AI gives mobs the ability to mess with certain blocks. As far as I know it lets them open doors, and break light sources. Zombies can break and possibly trample crops. And Creepers, who don't have arms, can do exactly what they would to the player. Boom. Big Boom. Pretty much all of it is configurable though. I did have some minor problems when I played with updates breaking the config, but...