Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Direwolf hasn't mentioned an issue, and he's fought them a number of times. (Personally I find the music irritating beyond belief, but that's just me.)

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I couldn't find a specific copyright mentioned for the music (@Vazkii ?) but if you're concerned about getting dinged by YouTube, I think the information here under 'If you want to Feature Botania' is what you're after.
Ok I got it. Thanks
If you want to Feature Botania
"Featuring" refers to using Botania in an environment where you do not distribute binaries, assets, or source. An example would be a YouTube Let's Play
Thief Clause
You must not claim that you made Botania. Giving appropriate credit to Vazkii as the creator of Botania makes you cooler, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to.
I simply can't say I made the mod.
Edit: I messaged him on Twitter: Its Royalty Free Music so no problem

Last edited:
Reactions: OniyaMCD
M

Mosreal

Hi, I have a Revelations server,
I just wanted to know if/where I can find the pack changelist, to see if anything was added between 1.0 and 1.1, before I update.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hi, I have a Revelations server,
I just wanted to know if/where I can find the pack changelist, to see if anything was added between 1.0 and 1.1, before I update.
Checked both the Twitch launcher and the website - no changelog seems to have been submitted with yesterday's update. :-/

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hypothetical question, may require some knowledge of the intricacies of Calculator and Thermal Dynamics:

If I set up a system to autocraft Fire Diamonds (blaze rod + flawless diamond + blaze rod) using the Atomic Calculator in a docking station, and have TD pipes set up so the inputs are filtered correctly, do you think a servo set up to round robin extract single items at a time will correctly distribute the items so I don't get, say, 2 blaze rods in one slot, and none in the other?

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
No, because Calculator is obnoxiously incompetent at correctly inserting items. Instead use Resonant Filters on each side and set them down to 1 item and that's all it'll allow in.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
No, because Calculator is obnoxiously incompetent at correctly inserting items. Instead use Resonant Filters on each side and set them down to 1 item and that's all it'll allow in.
See I was looking for info about whether you could restrict items into an inventory and I totally missed that bit! :eek: Cheers @KingTriaxx - that's ideal!

Does it have to be the Resonant ones? On the TeamCoFH website it mentions a value under "Max. total stored items limit" for Reinforced and Signalum too, but that may not be accurate?

I'm hoping it treats the different slots as different inventories though, otherwise with the recipe involving 2 blaze rods and a flawless diamond, it might read that there is one blaze rod in the first slot and not send any more!

EDIT:

As an addendum to this (McJty would know but I'm not going to ping him for something like this): Does anyone know whether XNet can do what RFTools Control can do in terms of being able to insert into specific slots in an inventory?

Last edited:

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
So I've never really gotten that far with Extra Utilities 2, but I got myself a right of flight, and a dragon egg generator.
Being oh so clever, like I am, I thought, "Hey, why not have two Dragon Egg Generators!?!?"
Place second one down, add Egg, and it shows a massive power penalty?

Is this normal? Or has the config been tweaked to stop fools like myself from going power crazy?

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
XU power goes a bit wacky sometimes. If you can still fly it's a display bug. If jumping off a high place makes you go splat, something's gone wrong and you should report it.

And now, for one of my own, it looks like a Buildcraft Oil Spout, and has fluid on the ground like one, but I can't bucket it up to find out what it is, and touching it told me it was a sticky situation. Anyone got a clue? Or is this the new Buildcraft Oil?

Attachments

• 2018-01-05_22.35.09.png
    2018-01-05_22.35.09.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
XU power goes a bit wacky sometimes. If you can still fly it's a display bug. If jumping off a high place makes you go splat, something's gone wrong and you should report it.

And now, for one of my own, it looks like a Buildcraft Oil Spout, and has fluid on the ground like one, but I can't bucket it up to find out what it is, and touching it told me it was a sticky situation. Anyone got a clue? Or is this the new Buildcraft Oil?

What mods (other than presumably Buildcraft) do you have installed? Also, you might try pillaring up and over to see if you can nab the top of the spout.

C

CaliDreamin

im currently working on trying to grow capacitor seeds but keep getting the can not grow here text. i have them on a 3x1 capacitor with ender IO lights above givng the blocks 15 light lvl also surrounded by dark iron bars and blocked off from the sun. not sure what im doing wrong the pac im playing on is project ozone 2 reloaded appreciate any help
help.jpg

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Ah, looks like the mills are too close. Try moving them a few blocks apart. I suspect it's a balance against just spamming Dragon Egg Mills. There may be a manual, but I'm really out of other ideas.