Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Axeman4544

Jul 10, 2016
Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* An unknown AE2 API is installed (rv3 from appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar).
Ender IO was build against API version rv2 and may or may not work with a newer version.
* The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.0.2 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13B1 from extrautilities-1.2.12.jar).
It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.

whats the isue with this how can i fix it??

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Chisel: Errors like "[FML]: Unable to lookup ..." are NOT the cause of this crash. You can safely ignore these errors. And update forge while you're at it.
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* An unknown AE2 API is installed (rv3 from appliedenergistics2-rv3-beta-6.jar).
Ender IO was build against API version rv2 and may or may not work with a newer version.
* The RF API that is being used (1.7.10R1.0.2 from <unknown>) differes from that that is reported as being loaded (1.7.10R1.0.13B1 from extrautilities-1.2.12.jar).
It is a supported version, but that difference may lead to problems.
This may have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.

whats the isue with this how can i fix it??

Looks like you need to update your mods.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
As erroneously posted elsewhere by me, I'll ask the question here.

Do Immersive Engineering Powered Lanterns need to be powered to prevent mob spawns? I only ask because I've always assumed it to be true, but never actually had anything else to back it up. Maybe @McJty could confirm if free time allowed?

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Yes, I can at least unscientifically confirm that they do need power. In setting up my grid, I ran into power issues and had to shut them off for a bit and I was inundated by monsters.

Edit: Unscientific because my grid already did have some holes, so it's not impossible it was just a couple of zombie groups that happened to spawn around that time and it's just a coincidence. But, probably like 80% sure at least.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I can at least unscientifically confirm that they do need power. In setting up my grid, I ran into power issues and had to shut them off for a bit and I was inundated by monsters.

Edit: Unscientific because my grid already did have some holes, so it's not impossible it was just a couple of zombie groups that happened to spawn around that time and it's just a coincidence. But, probably like 80% sure at least.

Thanks for the sanity check. As I said, I always assumed that to be the case, but for some reason I suddenly realized it was only an assumption, and I needed to know.

Reactions: Drbretto

zBob

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the sanity check. As I said, I always assumed that to be the case, but for some reason I suddenly realized it was only an assumption, and I needed to know.

Also fwiw BluSunrize is the dev for Immersive Engineering not McJty

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Life's a bit crazy right now. Two hours of sleep per day would be a drastic improvement from the current. It will get better. Just need to be patient...
Taking action and going to sleep is better than waiting for it to get better. Which it may not.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Taking action and going to sleep is better than waiting for it to get better. Which it may not.
Between 14 hour work days, being a husband and father, taking care of a newborn, and dealing with other family issues that have arrived in spectacular timing, there isn't much room in the day right now. As I said, it will be better, but now isn't that time.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Speaking of McJty, I think I remember a rumor he was thinking about taking over and updating Thaumcraft? I probably read that right here, but I'm not sure if it wasn't just a really nice dream I had. Any truth to this rumor?

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
That's so awesome. He can take his sweet time for all I care, but the idea that it's being worked on at all is just great.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Does Botania add a way to do wireless Redstone other than dubious Force Relay contraptions? I'm trying to use Warp Lenses to send all of my mana generation to one big battery and then to consumers, but because of how the lenses work I need to be able to remotely disable the Spreaders.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Does Botania add a way to do wireless Redstone other than dubious Force Relay contraptions? I'm trying to use Warp Lenses to send all of my mana generation to one big battery and then to consumers, but because of how the lenses work I need to be able to remotely disable the Spreaders.
Not that I'm aware of.

Do Sparks not accomplish what you need?

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I think Red String can do wireless redstone