Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Curved tracks for 1.10.2 or above? I kinda want a circle. If this isn't a thing, I feel like this is a wonderful opportunity for an enterprising young mod maker trying to make it in the world.

C

cap.1o

Hey !

Someone knows why in FTB BEYOND 1.10.2, preheaters improved blast furnace from immersive engineering are not working when connected to RF ?
No animations etc ... With or without breakers on it.

Do i miss something ?
The best way to do steel please ?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey !

Someone knows why in FTB BEYOND 1.10.2, preheaters improved blast furnace from immersive engineering are not working when connected to RF ?

Do i miss something ?
Pics of setup?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hey !

Do i miss something ?
Just speaking from personal experience with Beyond, I've found that the preheaters DO work (at least I'm pretty sure they do!), but the animation doesn't. Are you sure they aren't speeding it up?

Reactions: Nuclear_Creeper0

APEX_gaming

Jul 23, 2017
Hey !

Do i miss something ?
Power has to be suied from the top, and I know for a fact that they have work with EU2 wireless chargers

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
With regard to Thermal Dynamic fluid pipes (Inf. Evolved SB), is there a resource to determine what fluid temperatures are?

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
With regard to Thermal Dynamic fluid pipes (Inf. Evolved SB), is there a resource to determine what fluid temperatures are?
I think generally logic dictates. If it's lava, or you melted it in a Magma Crucible, it's hot. If all else fails, pump a single bucket's worth of the material from one tank to another to stress test your pipes.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019

I think generally logic dictates. If it's lava, or you melted it in a Magma Crucible, it's hot. If all else fails, pump a single bucket's worth of the material from one tank to another to stress test your pipes.

Take note that the temperate ducts cannot transfer liquids of extreme temp. This includes really cold liquids like cryotheum, as well as hot liquids.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Take note that the temperate ducts cannot transfer liquids of extreme temp. This includes really cold liquids like cryotheum, as well as hot liquids.

Yeah, this is why I was asking. I can make the temperate ducts with what I have, but need a whole new machine to make the Hardened. It's not a matter of resources, just shoe-horning another connection onto my current wiring (or untangling the spaghetti.)

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, this is why I was asking. I can make the temperate ducts with what I have, but need a whole new machine to make the Hardened. It's not a matter of resources, just shoe-horning another connection onto my current wiring (or untangling the spaghetti.)

In that case, probably best to untangle now. Odds are you'll end up needing that machine at some point anyway, so might as well get the grunt work done now.

Reactions: Everlasting2

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
In that case, probably best to untangle now. Odds are you'll end up needing that machine at some point anyway, so might as well get the grunt work done now.
Yes Untangle your beautiful mess of wires that you need to screenshot and post here.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Yes Untangle your beautiful mess of wires that you need to screenshot and post here.

YmY8OzO.png

I was quite happy about the footprint of my hammer-and-sieve assembly line.

signupsucks

Jul 29, 2019
Yeash, tell me you have more than 2 lasers on that table. Or does the table not require as much ridiculous RF (or the lasers are faster) in beyond than in the past?

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
i still remember 4 being not enough and that u end up making a separate "room" for it built out of laser walls on 3 sides

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
i still remember 4 being not enough and that u end up making a separate "room" for it built out of laser walls on 3 sides

Yes about 100 worked well.

Everyone starts somewhere. Usually, a simple setup comes well ahead of full world domination scale automation. Besides, 100 lasers won't help much if your power grid isn't ready for that level yet.

M

MrHeash

FTB Infinity Evolved expert mode: how the heck am I supposed to mine redstone, diamonds etc. which require at least mining lvl redstone?! I cannot craft pickaxes beyond stone because a tool forge (Tinkers) requires a assembly table which is build of diamonds..