Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
T

taxableduck6671

I know this has nothing to do with what you are talking about but can you help me get this mod pack downloaded? Please and thanks. Maybe a link to YouTube video would help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a hell of a time getting an angel ring from ExtraUtilities2...

I've got the villager under contract, but can't get a damned Ghast trapped correctly apparently.

I've captured a ghast, and put him in a spot that I can punch him down to almost dead, then caught him in the cursed lasso.

Get the ghast down to 1/2 a heart and capture it then try to craft the ring... not working... Looking at the cursed lasso in JEI it says the ghast has to be at 0 health.. WTF?

Any tips/tricks?

What pack are you using? In the Infinity Lite pack, the recipe calls for a ghast in a cursed lasso and a bat in a normal lasso - no villager required.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I know this has nothing to do with what you are talking about but can you help me get this mod pack downloaded? Please and thanks. Maybe a link to YouTube video would help!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which modpack are you asking about? Also, which launcher are you using?

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I had the ring of flight and the chunk loader mixed up.. You need the villager under contract for the loader :)

G

Girubev

Has the recent SkyFactory 2.5 patch messed with WALIA at all? It was working fine on Sunday, afterward it doesn't seem to be working properly; that or I'm missing a setting somewhere.

Z

zecuse

First time playing with any mods, or on a computer as well. I'm using the DW20 1.10.2 pack and am wondering why I can't get a tinker table with a crafting station and tool station/forge next to each other?

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i am playing project ozone 2 kappa mode. Garden of glass. How do you get pneumaticcraft seeds.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
i am playing project ozone 2 kappa mode. Garden of glass. How do you get pneumaticcraft seeds.
unless their is a recipe added for them your not supposed to . your supposed to process oil in a thermoneumatic processing plant(or some block called something like that ) to get get the plastics the seeds used to make long ago

singapore123

Jul 29, 2019
The mod AppleSkin adds the saturation/hunger information to your tooltips. It was formerly (1.7) a feature of AppleCore (core mod for Hunger Overhaul and Spice of Life), but they realized a ton of people were using just the core mod for that functionality, so they split it off for a lighter load.

Tried it out today as I just came back from a vacation, and it wasn't exactly what I expected but it'll still work (I was thinking of numbers instead of graphics haha), thanks!

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Been a while since I actually fought the Ender Dragon, and closing in on that encounter as my need for pearls increases. I have flight (Mek jetpack), a decent bow (Supercharged Ruby Bow from Silent's Gems - Infinity, Power V), a pair of melee weapons that 2-ahot Endermen, and a few scavenged potions of heal/regen. Any surprises in 1.10 I should be aware of? Anything I'm missing from the checklist?

I

icedwarr

How to store very large amounts of cobblestone, dirt and gravel (Jabba barrels just dont cut it anymore)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
If you have MFR or a similar mod (Quantum storage or how it was called, so many new mod names to learn) they have a block which holds an incredible amount of one item-type. (in case of MFR it's the "deep storage unit", holds like 2billion if I remember right)

[edit]
Been a while since I actually fought the Ender Dragon, and closing in on that encounter as my need for pearls increases. I have flight (Mek jetpack), a decent bow (Supercharged Ruby Bow from Silent's Gems - Infinity, Power V), a pair of melee weapons that 2-ahot Endermen, and a few scavenged potions of heal/regen. Any surprises in 1.10 I should be aware of? Anything I'm missing from the checklist?

Bottles, lots of bottles to get a good amount of dragon's breath :)

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Storage drawers work well and depending on the mod pack mfr dsu. Bear in mind mfr isn't in 1.10.2 yet
But Quantum Storage is

Is Dragon's Breath good for anything other than brewing? I'm not much of a potion brewer, and I doubt I would use Lingering effects in most cases.
If you want to run ExU's rainbow generator, you'll need a halitosis generator which takes dragon's breath as fuel

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Is Dragon's Breath good for anything other than brewing? I'm not much of a potion brewer, and I doubt I would use Lingering effects in most cases.

Well, I guess some mods use it in some recipes. But I'm not so well known about the 1.10+ mods yet.
But when you're there to fight the dragon anyways, running into a cloud and clicking alot with some bottles shouldn't be the problem :)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
How to store very large amounts of cobblestone, dirt and gravel (Jabba barrels just dont cut it anymore)

Extra Utilities has Cobblestone compression up to 8 levels. Works pretty well for dirt as well (one quad-compressed dirt = 6,561 individual dirt), and compressed gravel is actually useful as structural material.

Reactions: Greystoke

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
And as a recent convert, if you have Steve's Factory Manager available, the Machine Inventory Manager is the bees knees for a compact compacting solution. Basically you just need one chest/storage device, and this one machine, to compress cobblestone, dirt, and/or gravel.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013

Some of the Dragon's healing crystals are encased in iron bars. Explosive arrows work for these.

Also, make sure you have your particles on or you won't see the purple dragon breath that you do NOT want to be standing in.