Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Is there a way to have a redstone signal emitted when an Energy Cell is full/empty, aside from BC gates or CC?
If you have it, use EnderIO "Capacitor Bank"s instead. You can then use a "Power Monitor" to output redstone signals on selected storage percentages. And you can have multiple Power monitors per capacitor bank, so you can for example start one row of engines up at 75% storage, another bank of engines at 50% storage etc.

Reactions: Padfoote

pjfranke

Jul 29, 2019
So, first time using RotaryCraft, what am I doing wrong here? http://puu.sh/aqNQq/1e884fe682.png
The water just isn't going into the steam engine.
Rotarycraft pipes work different from the BC pipes and fluiducts you may be used to. They require pressure to flow water, not just the presence of water in the pipe and a valid destination.

What are you feeding the pipes from? The reservoir? A RC pump? Or a different model water output block? If a reservoir, it needs to be elevated relative to the steam engine you're feeding, so gravity can feed the water. Use the handheld reader tool to check the pipe, it'll tell you it's current statistics.

If I'm wrong, maybe @Reika will be kind enough to correct me. Or confirm what I said.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Rotarycraft pipes work different from the BC pipes and fluiducts you may be used to. They require pressure to flow water, not just the presence of water in the pipe and a valid destination.

What are you feeding the pipes from? The reservoir? A RC pump? Or a different model water output block?
RotaryCraft pump

Xheotris

Jul 29, 2019
Did you have water in the engine before heating it? Or did you light the netherrack first, then worry about water?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I always use a dc engine on a Rotarycraft pump for extraction. The sandstone pipe from Rotarycraft also adds pressure to a pipe when pulling from a third party tank.
Yeah I'm already using a DC Engine on the Pump. The problem isn't the water coming out of the pump, it's going into the engine.

The Suction Pipe isn't at all what I want.
Did you have water in the engine before heating it? Or did you light the netherrack first, then worry about water?
Neither. I had the pipeline set up and containing water, then lit the fire, then placed the engine, I think. Either that or I placed the engine then lit the netherrack. Either way I have 1 bucket of water in the engine that I put in manually.
How much water is in the pipe?
How can I check that without using WAILA?