Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
In ars magica 2 I have mana regen 3 unlocked in my magical talent book but mana regen is still ungodly slow, is there a way to permanently make it faster? I know theres potions but thats kind of a pain to always have to use those every 3 or so spell casts.

andrivious

Jul 29, 2019
In ars magica 2 I have mana regen 3 unlocked in my magical talent book but mana regen is still ungodly slow, is there a way to permanently make it faster? I know theres potions but thats kind of a pain to always have to use those every 3 or so spell casts.
There's a spell you can make that gives you more mana than it costs. Something on the line of Self + Life Tap + Heal. It works really well.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I've seen do that with some but not others. Lettuce acts like that, but tomatoes it just picks them. No idea why it does that.
In base Pam's, lettuce has to be harvested by breaking, tomatoes do not, even by hand.

It sounds like the issue there is with the mod that changes all Pam's stuff to be harvestable by right-clicking, which I'm pretty sure is Hunger Overhaul.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Does the NetherOres mod cause zombie pigmen to turn psychotic?

It seems whenever I play with it off, pigmen are their usual neutral selves, but when I play with it on they are liable to take exception to me immediately without any provocation.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Does the NetherOres mod cause zombie pigmen to turn psychotic?

It seems whenever I play with it off, pigmen are their usual neutral selves, but when I play with it on they are liable to take exception to me immediately without any provocation.
Not without provocation, but they will attack you if you mine any nether ore, including quartz.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: PierceSG

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Watch your language please. We have children frequenting these forums.
Quick reminder: if somebody's rule-breaking the solution is to use the Report button, not to call them out on it/mini-mod. Saves the pixels and puts things in front of folks who can actually provide discipline or can edit/delete posts.

We're tolerant of the occasional flub here, just please try and watch the language, worshipperofnarnia. =)

(And sadly, RedNet is on my list of things not yet explored or I'd try and answer).

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Just to restate my question. Is there no way of increasing your passive mana regen in ars magica besides using potions/that life tap spell/standing in a nexus?

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Just to restate my question. Is there no way of increasing your passive mana regen in ars magica besides using potions/that life tap spell/standing in a nexus?
Just to restate the answers you got. No. =P

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk