Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Is here on FTB platform a modpack totally devoted for builders? Or a modpack that has in it those: OpenBlocks, ExtraUtilities, Bibliocraft, Chisel mod, Carpenters Blocks,Tinkers Construct and Biomes O'plenty? (i know that there was a modpack with few of them but it is not updated - and i would like to play on MC version 1.6.4 and newer)
I believe several packs, including Monster, have all of those except Chisel (at least, not last time I checked) and it's pretty simple to add by hand.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: YX33A

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft question... so certain aspects show their name and amount, Aer 64, for example. Other jars only just show ???? and the amount. I scan everything that I can find, what makes it so I can tell what these are? I mean I can see the symbol and when I'm doing research it shows it to me when I'm dragging stuff around just not in normal or void jars. thanks.

Last edited:

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Applied energistics question:

How do I use spatial storage thingies? Like the 128^3 spatial storage?

Can I just insert them into an ME drive like my normal 64k disks? And what is the overall capacity like in comparison?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Applied energistics question:

How do I use spatial storage thingies? Like the 128^3 spatial storage?

Can I just insert them into an ME drive like my normal 64k disks? And what is the overall capacity like in comparison?

Spatial Storage stores a physical part of the world. You will need to use spatial pylons setup in the shape of the area you want to store. The storage cell itself will be inserted into a Spatial IO Port, which when given a redstone signal and enough power, will store whatever is between the pylons or bring something out of the cell.

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so this may be beyond the realm of 'simple question' but I'll give it a shot. I have two MFSU's stacked with a lamp on top. I have structure pipe up the side covering all 3 and I have 3 Autarchic Iron AND gates on that, connected by red pipe wire. What I am trying to accomplish is that if BOTH of the MFSU's are at full capacity, the lamp on top is lit. How can I setup the gates to get them to interact with the other gates not just the MFSU that they are connected to? I can get 'Capacitor Full' <--> 'Red Pipe Signal' but if I get any red pipe signal at all it will go up and light the lamp.
http://i.imgur.com/Xql3K2X.png

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Gates are from a different mod than MFSUs. Use the redstone behavior tab to emit if full, and run redstone to the lamp.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the max range on a gendustry apiary with + 4 territory upgrades? (territory upgrades are +20% range per, with a max of 4)

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Gates are from a different mod than MFSUs. Use the redstone behavior tab to emit if full, and run redstone to the lamp.
I was hoping for a solution thru the gate. The gate can read if there is a redstone charge and act on that, I'm working in a space where I dont have room necessarily for a traditional rs and gate

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping for a solution thru the gate. The gate can read if there is a redstone charge and act on that, I'm working in a space where I dont have room necessarily for a traditional rs and gate
What pack are you in? If it's a 1.4 pack or a 1.6 pack, you have a single block and gate. But, no, you can't use gates with IC2.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
OK, so this may be beyond the realm of 'simple question' but I'll give it a shot. I have two MFSU's stacked with a lamp on top. I have structure pipe up the side covering all 3 and I have 3 Autarchic Iron AND gates on that, connected by red pipe wire. What I am trying to accomplish is that if BOTH of the MFSU's are at full capacity, the lamp on top is lit. How can I setup the gates to get them to interact with the other gates not just the MFSU that they are connected to? I can get 'Capacitor Full' <--> 'Red Pipe Signal' but if I get any red pipe signal at all it will go up and light the lamp.
http://i.imgur.com/Xql3K2X.png
Reverse it all. Set them to "can store energy", or whatever the "not full" condition is. Send a red pipe signal, and invert it at the lamp - "red pipe signal off" = "redstone signal".

Reactions: Quayludious