Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

maserati29

Jul 29, 2019
And also, how do i use a force wrench on a spawner? i tried right clicking it and i filled it with force gems...

No one

Jul 29, 2019
And also, how do i use a force wrench on a spawner? i tried right clicking it and i filled it with force gems...
I think you need to shift right click

My own question:I was recently being a derp in my survival in cheat mode and accidently clicked the one of the "save" buttons on the left of the screen, and ended up losing my inventory and having it replaced by some things that were from my test world save for some reason. Is there some way to restore my inventory? If there isn't, I have another solution that is that I should attempt to transfer my inventory from a backup save I made 2 days ago to the messed up save. (In other words map=current,inventory=old) Also possibly the other way around, changing the map on the backup to my current map

Last edited:

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod is it that overrides the vanilla Bedrock? Seems to be Factorization or Thaumic Tinkerer, but could not find config options for either. The Bedrock I found in my world was identified as being from Factorization. When I looked into Factorization's config the ID the bedrock had was the same as Factorization's "Fractured Bedrock." Any tips on how to get the vanilla Bedrock back?

EDIT: Currently using the Direwolf20 pack, 1.0.16

Thaumic tinkers adds some bedrock dimension. I'm not sure what it's all about but my waila shows bedrock as a TT block

VVRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumic tinkers adds some bedrock dimension. I'm not sure what it's all about but my waila shows bedrock as a TT block
My Waila shows it as Factorization. However, when I spawned a Wither it was able to break said bedrock, and when the bedrock dropped, it said Thaumic Tinkerer. I'm thoroughly confused. 1) The Wither shouldn't be able to break Bedrock 2) Bedrock's normal block ID (7 iirc) is empty.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have the exact RF per fuel for the new XU generators? I really just want to know about the survivalist generator, but it would be nice if someone has it for all of them.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have the exact RF per fuel for the new XU generators? I really just want to know about the survivalist generator, but it would be nice if someone has it for all of them.
survivalist generator is 5 RF/t and 1 charcoal burns for almost 27mins

xkr4ll3

Jul 29, 2019
In the modpack horizons, there is the mod metallurgy 3, but i cant seem to craft any tools from the mod, why is that?

neosatan

Jul 29, 2019
In the modpack horizons, there is the mod metallurgy 3, but i cant seem to craft any tools from the mod, why is that?
Check configs. Maybe not all parts of metallurgy are enabled. Also some tools/armors, like bronze stuff are suppressed by IC2 recipies.

btw, I really like metallurgy with extra tic addon...

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question: Which mod is it that add the Jungle spiders and is it possible to disable them?