Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
in TC4 is entropy infused ore biome specific? found a ton of the rest but not a single entropy
It occurs more in certain biomes, at least from watching FC2 it did. Wastelands were the given example.
Morberis is correct, each biome has a certain aspect weighting so to speak, so some biomes have more of a particular type, the easiest example is an ocean has a load of water shards compared to everything else. But there isn't any biome where it doesn't spawn, it's just more or less rare depending on the biome. (Can't give you a solid list of which biome is which)

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
This must be the simplest of questions but how often does Direwolf20 release videoes from his single player lets play?

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
This must be the simplest of questions but how often does Direwolf20 release videoes from his single player lets play?
He releases one episode of some sort every day. He alternates between LP series so if you're only interested in his SSP series you'll only get an episode about every other day.

Reactions: Makin911

Museli

Jul 29, 2019
What options does the new Direwolf20 pack have for portable crafting tables? There's no EE or Dartcraft, so I'm looking for a Minium Stone/Clipboard replacement.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
If Translocators is present, you can use the "make crafting grid on ground" function, however that works (never used it myself).

Reactions: Museli

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
If Translocators is present, you can use the "make crafting grid on ground" function, however that works (never used it myself).
if you hit C when looking at the top side of a block it can place a crafting table on the ground, right clicking the appropriote spots with the item you want to craft with in your hand places one in the table, when complete you hit C again to craft

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I havent delved into any of the 1.6 packs yet, decided to wait till the Unleashed "replacer" is out. But I was wondering if a larger amount of mods that add new building materials have enabled microblock API thingy for them? Was a bit disappointed that noone did it for unleashed but I never got around to making my own list.
If its the case that still noone really enabled it, wouldn't this new config thing make it easier to make just one big list for all the modpacks since all the item IDs are the same? If so maybe a "community list" would be a good idea? I know you can potentially make microblocks out of everything, but it would be nice with one full list for just those new raw or processed building materials added. Like different stones, bricks, planks etc.

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod in the new direwolf pack that increases dungeon spawns?

These are the 5 and 6 dungeons I have found already.

Attachments

• 2013-12-11_12.50.18.png
    2013-12-11_12.50.18.png
    809.2 KB · Views: 57

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it's called the Vanilla RNG.

The Random Number God in Vanilla can be pretty screwy some times, there is no such thing as a mod changing the spawn rate of ores or dungeons. Just a weird RNG.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

riciJak

Jul 29, 2019
I havent delved into any of the 1.6 packs yet, decided to wait till the Unleashed "replacer" is out. But I was wondering if a larger amount of mods that add new building materials have enabled microblock API thingy for them? Was a bit disappointed that noone did it for unleashed but I never got around to making my own list.
If its the case that still noone really enabled it, wouldn't this new config thing make it easier to make just one big list for all the modpacks since all the item IDs are the same? If so maybe a "community list" would be a good idea? I know you can potentially make microblocks out of everything, but it would be nice with one full list for just those new raw or processed building materials added. Like different stones, bricks, planks etc.

forge multipart have a config where you can add block Id.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
forge multipart have a config where you can add block Id.
Ehm, yet it does... And yes I know... That was why I suggested working together to make a full list that works with all the modpacks if it was possible...

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
In the FTB horizons pack, what good weapons/armour are there? For weapons there's obviously tinker's stuff, but what about armour?

EDIT: Completely forgot about metallurgy. Speaking of which, is metallurgy stuff enchantable?

Last edited:

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
I saw a post somewhere with links to information on all the new mods in horizons, but with the current information overload have misplaced it! A quick play in horizons last night shows I have some reading to do, anyone recall where that info was posted?

guiguilyon

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, in FTB Direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack, when I get a potion effect, the corresponding icon is displayed right in the middle of the screen. I think this is really too intrusive.
I already use the mod 'status effect HUD' from bspkrs to get this information.

From what mod is this coming from ? How do I disable it ?

Thanks.